This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    I'm sorry but these excuses are getting pathetic, he's 21 & he still can't score consistently. Maybe Rostov's tactics don't help either but nonetheless his goalscoring ratio is pretty shit to say the least.
    He is actually 22, a guy like Gucci can be a good role model for young kids like Sardar that you can't take anything for granted and need to work and train hard constantly, things can change fast in Pro Sports.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Except for his goals in the Champions League, Azmoun has been performing crap in the RPL and it's perhaps his worst season in Russia.

Let's not lie to ourselves. I don't think anyone likes to hear it but nothing warrants a big team knocking on the door for Azmoun's services at the moment - which is a shame.

He used to be in form and turned into a shadow of himself after the winter break. Even guys like Bukharov and Poloz score more often, both not as talented as Azmoun but certainly more consistent.

This season for me is lost in regards to Azmoun, let's hope he can move to some decent team like Anderlecht or PSV in Belgium or Holland in the summer and show what he's truly made of...at least he will be scoring left and right to regain interest from top 3 leagues again.

Comment

Yeah sardar has definitely been in a slump.

His form was great in the first half of the season. Second half of the season with team Meli and Rostov he's been average, but way below his first half of the season level.

He needs to sort his shit out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I just hope clubs realize that Rostov are playing a very defensive formation, so an attacking team would definitely suit his goal ratio better. Hopefully it doesn't jeopardize his chances of a move this summer.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Except for his goals in the Champions League, Azmoun has been performing crap in the RPL and it's perhaps his worst season in Russia.

Let's not lie to ourselves. I don't think anyone likes to hear it but nothing warrants a big team knocking on the door for Azmoun's services at the moment - which is a shame.

He used to be in form and turned into a shadow of himself after the winter break. Even guys like Bukharov and Poloz score more often, both not as talented as Azmoun but certainly more consistent.

This season for me is lost in regards to Azmoun, let's hope he can move to some decent team like Anderlecht or PSV in Belgium or Holland in the summer and show what he's truly made of...at least he will be scoring left and right to regain interest from top 3 leagues again.
            He is not fit man, very simple.

Comment

Meanwhile I do hope that people remember Azmoun's season now after the winter break before going nuts about why he doesn't end up in 2017 top 5 Asian player lists!

Remember folks!!! Even if Azmoun scores against Brazil and Germany this year, he wont be topping these kind of lists!

Just saying before everyone and everything from heaven to earth are accused by some of you in this forum.

Comment

Oh no, the 21 year old Sardar didn't score for so long *even though his team scored 0 goals in 5 games cough*, and now this one game they won 3-0 he didn't score!

He should just retire. Sorry Sardar, seems like your career is over buddy. You made all the wrong choices and no scout will see your potential because your team is so strong and you're the weak link!

Im glad professional scouts aren't as reactionary or emotional as some members here. He could be doing better in a stronger team, sure. Still, the kid has talent, and a dry run on a team like Rostov is completely understandable. Any person with any knowledge of football knows Sardar's talent and potential.

But yes, let's confirm the theories of those EPL fans who are like "this Serder bloke ain't sheet, and what kind of footballing country is Irane? Virgil McCounty Jr. Esquire IV, the 21 year old Sunderland chap, now there's a quality player!!"

It's sad when I see the same dumb comments on PFDC that I see from idiot close-minded British fans on Twitter. They are stupid enough to talk crap when their national team has been trash the last 40 years. What is our excuse to have such ridiculous opinions?

Comment

players have up and down, but the issue is azmoun need to produce

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    True, it ain't like he is a MFdr or a winger, his official position is CF & unfortunately that position nowadays especially is mostly evaluated by production levels (goals/assists)..!
                    I feel as he is coming out of recent funk & dip in form & he is about to hit a decent scoring patch shortly. He looked pretty sharp & lively out there in last game.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      You are right, players have up and down. But most players in the world follow a trend like a regular QT interval. Unfortunately ours players trend is like Torsades de pointes.
                      EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                        You are right, players have up and down. But most players in the world follow a trend like a regular QT interval. Unfortunately ours players trend is like Torsades de pointes.
                        Good ECG interpretation.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                          Taremi is one of the worst cases of that I have ever seen. Have to give Magnesium Sulfate for that

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                            Taremi is one of the worst cases of that I have ever seen. Have to give Magnesium Sulfate for that
                            he might even need an implantable cardiac defibrillator!

Comment

Sardar starting.

Game is in 1 h and 5 minutes

Comment

Almost HT, again no goal from Sardar.

Comment

Working...
                                X