Clear All

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Off after 66 minutes.

His 7th consecutive goalless game.

Comment

Any on the go links !?
      Iphone !?

Comment

Both him and Karim struggling. Hope they restart to score soon. Too much hopes in case of Azmoun.

Comment

Azmoun has no motiviation. None. He needs to be professional, but he's in a situation now where I think he wants to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Azmoun has no motiviation. None. He needs to be professional, but he's in a situation now where I think he wants to leave.
            The guy has big time fitness issue, if he wants to make a bigger jump that is a 'must' for him. He is no more 18, playing already 4 years of Pro Football.

Comment

Azmoun does much better when he's Motivated. Obvious by his scoring record in UEFA comps.

But he needs to be professional.

Ever since kurban stepped down as coach this team has been down in spirit and fight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

The problem is that he has no reason to not be motivated because he is ranked 3rd in goals behind Poloz and Bukharov, also it's not like top teams are lined up to sign him now because he isn't consistent. If anything, he needs to start scoring the shit out of RPL in these final match days if he wants any decent transfer. Top RPL clubs will not look into him with only 4 goals in 23 games. Should have left right before the winter break when he was shining thanks to his UCL goals.

Comment

Or probably should have left last season when he had a great run at the end of the season, i am not a big fan of players leaving during the middle of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Or probably should have left last season when he had a great run at the end of the season, i am not a big fan of players leaving during the middle of the season.
                    He will learn the hard way now. At least he won't be making such a stupid decision to stay at a club like Rostov the next time further in his career.

Comment

He looks kinda nonchalant on the pitch at times but I don't see how he couldn't have any motivation to score after 7 consecutive games without a goal .

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        The problem is that he has no reason to not be motivated because he is ranked 3rd in goals behind Poloz and Bukharov,
                        he's ranked 3rd out of how many strikers? That's not a good reason for having motivation but....
                        Just saying!

Comment

His RPL stats

13/14 - 15/16
                          63 games / 3063 minutes played / 18 goals / 0.53 goals per 90 minutes

16/17
                          22 games / 1316 minutes played / 4 goals / 0.27 goals per 90 minutes

Comment

I recommend some of you look at this reddit thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm..._striker_is_a/

People raving about this striker from RB Leipzig, who starts every game and only has 3 goals and 3 assists. They note how he wins aerial duels and gets a lot of tackles for a striker.

Hilarious to me how people who have no bias can acknowledge how this guy's play is a direct relation to his team's tactics. Goals and assists are not the be all end all for these people. How is it that these people can be so positive on a player with a worse scoring tally than Sardar, yet we are acting the way we are.

I'd recommend some of you read how these people are analyzing this player, then compare how we are analyzing Sardar. Goals and assists aren't everything in football. Taking the team's tactics into account seems to be ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post

People raving about this striker from RB Leipzig, who starts every game and only has 3 goals and 3 assists. They note how he wins aerial duels and gets a lot of tackles for a striker.

Hilarious to me how people who have no bias can acknowledge how this guy's play is a direct relation to his team's tactics. Goals and assists are not the be all end all for these people. How is it that these people can be so positive on a player with a worse scoring tally than Sardar, yet we are acting the way we are.

I'd recommend some of you read how these people are analyzing this player, then compare how we are analyzing Sardar. Goals and assists aren't everything in football. Taking the team's tactics into account seems to be ignored.
                              A striker has only one job: scoring goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                                Sardar's criticism has less to do with his goal or assist records than it has to do with his overall play. He doesn't even run as much as he used to anymore. He looks very uninterested during the games as if he's lost hunger and motivation. Motivation and hunger were not things that the player you mentioned lacked, was it? Otherwise I agree, not scoring and not assisting is not necessarily a result of player losing form.

Comment

Working...
                                X