This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmirSalar View Post
    If the game ends 2-0 does it go to extra time?
    no now is 4-2 on agregate rostov winning why go extra time, and saeid coming in now

Comment

Surely Rostov will acquire another 2 or 3 Iranian players. Gotta make that translator earn his $$$

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        I am purely speculating here; but Azmoun has done this before. The knock looked like a nothing play, Anderlecht fans booed him heavily, he feels the Persian guilt and he's like - our coach will go defensive soon anyway and take me off so might as well go earlier out than possible to make my injury look legit. Anyway, excellent goal by him and great job by Rostov so far.

Before being subbed out he was running hard and jumping higher than others lol
        he has been doing this shenanigan for quiet sometimes now...! so i wonder WTF is really up with that...???
        all the sudden getting injured or grass rolling right after he scores big/important goals..!!

he claimed in his interview it was due to his breathing issues...?? which he supposedly took care of already..!!

before that i suspected it has something to do with him being bit too excitable..? having some sorta irregular heartbeat/breathing issues after vital scores..???
        who the fk knows ?? but surely something is up with that...!!

btw, since his departure from the game, Rostov have been under immense pressure and reduced to just parking the bus and Ali asghari bezan ziresh tactics..!! if Anderlecht pull one back here in the next 5 minutes, then they are in deep shit....

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
          Man Azmoun doesn't disappoint. Usually I would laugh at stupid transfer rumours, but I wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal shows interest now.
          Not only Arsenal, but all the other big teams know about him. Not sayin theyre all interested at the moment but hes an exceptional talent and i can assure you theyre all keepin an eye on him. Thats how international football works.

Comment

Very composed play by Ezatollahi. Good control and thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by AmirSalar View Post
              If the game ends 2-0 does it go to extra time?
              If the game ends 2-0 Rostov would have won it 4-2 on aggregate. The only way it can go to extra time is if it ends 2-2. If it ends 3-3, Rostov will still win because of more away goals. Rostov can basically afford to let in a goal.

If Rostov wins this round they're guaranteed to qualify to the Europa League at the minimum. So even if they lose against Ajax, city or whoever is next, they'll still be playing in Europe if they manage to win this round against anderlecht.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comment

the refery is crazy

Comment

Yellow for Saeid.

Comment

WTF is this ref doing? First they don't call a corner for Rostov, now gives a yellow to Saeid for an elbow?! wtf

Comment

Belgian bias against Iran, they even deny the scorer to be Azmun:: http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/...709a310556c449

For them, it was Boukharov that scored the 2nd goal.

Comment

bs yellow card for ezzai

both players had their elbows up

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                          the refery is crazy
                          he was calling very favorable to Rostov in the first half
                          [
                          now seems he is on a make-up mission of sorts..??

Comment

guys sorry for asking this, but after this game there is another round for Rostov right? they dont just make CL after today, do they?

Comment

Wow what a great and smart play by Saeed. Incredible he's only 19.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                                guys sorry for asking this, but after this game there is another round for Rostov right? they dont just make CL after today, do they?
                                One more round (home/away) against one of the seeded teams:

Manchester City
                                Porto
                                Villarreal
                                Borussia Mönchengladbach
                                Roma
                                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Working...
                                X