Clear All

Another one!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Go for the hattrick Sardar!

Comment

Sardar's 2nd goal:

Comment

azmoun out for bukharov on minute 63. Great performance by sardar, two goals, the second of them being one of his classic headers. He linked up really well, and looked up for the physical challenge of sergio sanchez (who was the captain of malaga for multiple years) and was able to get the better of him throughout the game. Worked very hard pressing too. Took multiple hits throughout the game and won many freekicks for his team ( including the one that he scored from).

Comment

Before you guys worry why he subbed off. They have a match against Anzhi on Wednesday that's why they subbed him off to rest him
            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Pas chera substitute esh kardan? I don't get it, why does he get subbed like almost every game no matter of how he performs?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                Pas chera substitute esh kardan? I don't get it, why does he get subbed like almost every game no matter of how he performs?
                he played 90 last game. I think he took some hard knocks this game, and had to be treated by physio twice as well. Nothing major but prob didnt want to risk anything.

Comment

read Erfan11's comment on the previous page

Comment

Is it time for us to wildly shift our opinions yet? Don't know if Sardar's career is still over or if he is now the greatest of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                      Is it time for us to wildly shift our opinions yet? Don't know if Sardar's career is still over or if he is now the greatest of all time.
                      He needs to leave Russia....
                      His talent is stagnated
                      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                        He needs to leave Russia....
                        His talent is stagnated
                        Okay, but that wasn't my point. My point was how people here change their opinions on a player after every good/bad performance. Then we question how stupid and reactionary fans of other teams are.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                          Sardar has all the talent to be a top striker in europe. He is still extremeley young, and as with all young forwards goes through hot and cold patches which btw he did last season as well. This patch of not scoring took him a bit longer than usual to get out of, but he wasnt helped by rostov's style of play for most of those games. Still, if he manages to get another 3-4 goals in the last games of the season, given his CL and EL contributions that really put him on the map, this season was successful. In a young striker what needs to be focussed on is not only their scoring ability, as all strikers become more clinical as they gain more and more experience, but their potential. Azmoun is excellent in the air, good at linking up, good dribbler, very fast and makes good runs to get in behind, and when in form, a good finisher. He needed to improve his upper body strength and stamina this year which he at least partially def did. Hope he ends the season strong and then we will see what happens in the summer.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Racism obviously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good!!! hopefully this will give him the motivation to finish the season in a better way, just like he did in the last season.

Comment

We see what a motivated Sardar can do - vs. his old team. I think he is bolting Rostov and hasn't been very motivated.
                                Could be wrongz

Comment

Working...
                                X