This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
    That was such a nicely placed header. With such precision and accuracy. The goalkeeper was speechless and accepted it lol.

I'm proud of Azmoun!
    yup, more often than not, there is at least a bit of luck involved in scoring headers, but there was absolutely nothing incidental about that goal..! that was text book to da T

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      yup, more often than not, there is at least a bit of luck involved in scoring headers, but there was absolutely nothing incidental about that goal..! that was text book to da T
      you know it cant be luck with azmoun. He has hit so many of those exact headers in the past year and half. Literally identical to the goals he scored against Ajax, Arsenal Tula, and last year again Ural I think. Such a high jump and headers always powerful into the corner. I actually struggle to recall a player today who can head the ball better

Comment

I hope he stayes in Russia, and just moves to a team, where he can play international every season

Comment

that pass from bukharov to sardar breaking away from defence scoring 2-0 on anderlehct is insane

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
            that pass from bukharov to sardar breaking away from defence scoring 2-0 on anderlehct is insane
            those Quick 1,2 triangle passing in and around opponent's box is pretty much what Rostov is ALL About Offensively..! (that n occasionally if suffocated inside they resort to some blind wingNcrossing) Teams That Get Back in Numbers against them Take Away Spaces for such Quick Offensive triangle passings and are nearly guaranteed a Tie vs them..!

those which open up defensively or line up a more balanced, traditional game plan, are far more susceptible to fall pray to their counter attacking and get hit with such quick strikes on the counters..!

Comment

Saeid reunited with Rostov

Comment

he is about to get his ass handed to him by the re-surging Sardar..!!

game emrooze ya farda..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  he is about to get his ass handed to him by the re-surging Sardar..!!

game emrooze ya farda..?
                  Farda - 11:30AM be vakhte KC
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Benched vs Anzhi. Saeid as well

Comment

Azmoun just scored

Comment

Sardar GOOOAAAAALLLLL
                        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Goal Azmoun!

Comment

GOOOOAAALLL 2-0
                            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Poloz

Comment

Saeid coming on

Live stream:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X