huh
      Must be in scouting business then

Comment

Azmoun in the starting eleven today.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Rostov losing Europa league qualification

Comment

No EL for Rostov. It decrease the chances of Azmoun staying in Russia for another season so I guess it's good news

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Rostov losing Europa league qualification
              tbh today showed what was wrong with rostov. Their game plan relies on them being attacked to work. Away from home especially, without the atmosphere of their stadium, if teams sit back they struggle to break them down, with everything having to go through Noboa. then they are also very vulnerable on the break, as their defenders are not the quickest. Azmoun was very frustrated today, didnt get enough service. He created an excellent chance for noboa with a quick decisive pass but he hit it over.

I think this result will force rostov to sell sardar, and also I doubt sardar will have any excuse to stay there now with no europa league. However I think Rostov will still be a decent team next season. Guys like shekari and ezzatolahi may very well contribute (Especially saeid) as rostov tries to add some youth to the team (especially aging midfield). Since they have defensive systems already in place, and are very strong at home, hopefully it will be a good environment for those guys to continue to develop. But for sardar it is time to move on. At the very least he should be going to Spartak/CSKA/Zenit ( even this i really hope doesnt happen). Ideally villareal (who we know have concrete interest) , or a europa/CL italian or german team. Should be an interesting summer for him...

Comment

There is almost 0 chance for him to become top scorer next season considering his team's ultra defensive playing style and he won't have european exposure either since Rostov didn't make it to EL..

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

How the fuck can you lose against an Orenburg side who are bottom dwellers of the RPL since day 1 is beyond me.

I guess not making the EL will force Azmoun to leave Rostov hopefully

Comment

I'm satisfied with Azmoun going anywhere in the top 5. Can be a relegation contender or midtable or better even. Just get your name in the media. Stay in Russia and your career goes to die.

Comment

I would love to see him come to my team 1. FC Köln !! We will play Euroleague next Season and our main striker is supposed to leave the club.
                      FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Comment

I know everybody is disappointed with his recent form, however Azmoun definitely isn't going move to a small club in a top 5 league. Neither Azmoun not Rostov (transfer fee) would let that happen, with the exception of EPL which doesn't have small clubs.
                        Fortunately for Azmoun he showed his form during the European matches, which is most important for scouts at the 'bigger' clubs, so he still has a good chance ending up at a top 8 club in either Engeland of Spain.

Comment

I reckon Klopp will still make a bid for him this summer.

The board have said they're willing to spend big this summer, and its no secret that Klopp doesn't like playing Sturridge so much. Origi has also shown his lack of experience, not chasing balls down like Klopp likes his strikers to do.

The Fenway group (owners of Liverpool) have also hinted many times before that they're only interested in buying young (less than 25) players.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                            I reckon Klopp will still make a bid for him this summer.

The board have said they're willing to spend big this summer, and its no secret that Klopp doesn't like playing Sturridge so much. Origi has also shown his lack of experience, not chasing balls down like Klopp likes his strikers to do.

The Fenway group (owners of Liverpool) have also hinted many times before that they're only interested in buying young (less than 25) players.
                            yea, i think so too..!
                            although i still think there is still a good chance he would follow his papa Kurbin to some Moscow based club at least till WC..???

Comment

In Sardar's Instagram moments - his last one says "last day with rostov"

Seems he either has a team already or about to join one

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                In Sardar's Instagram moments - his last one says "last day with rostov"

Seems he either has a team already or about to join one
                                Rumors are circulating around that he is linked with Spartak Moskva.

Comment

Working...
                                X