• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    In Sardar's Instagram moments - his last one says "last day with rostov"

Seems he either has a team already or about to join one
    Could be because he is about to leave Rostov to join TM training camp too

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Rumors are circulating around that he is linked with Spartak Moskva.
      wasnt that rumor circulating last year..??
      i think if Kurban goes there then it could well be likely..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        they jsut won the league in style with their new italian coach, why would they need berdyev? They look like a really good team though that plays attractive football and could be successful in CL. If azmoun goes there its not a bad move at all if he plays...

Comment

I read the same rumor from a Russian football "expert" (more of a reputable fan) on Twitter. I seem to only see rumors of Liverpool and Spartak as of now. That could change, and I'm thinking that Liverpool is becoming unlikely, but still possible. There are strong rumors that Sturridge and Danny Ings will leave. That leaves 2 striker positions open, and they need decent depth for playing European football next year. Liverpool will try to get a big name, but I personally doubt they will get one, if that's the case, Sardar may be offered a solid position as a frequently used back up. A similar situation to what he is in now.
          It seems like Sardar still isn't a 90 minute player, so a situation where he rotates with a guy like Timo Werner in a Champions League PL team could be good for him.

Comment

I think he is going to leave. from his instagram account:

"I had a great season here in Rostov. I want to thank from all of my friends here especially coaches, players and other club staff. Beside, I want to say special thank you to our fans that supported us in the best way possible.
            I think I had a good season here and I will never forget your great support when I was under pressure and you were so kind that I didn't feel alone in that days.
            I did my best last season and tried to do everything for Rostov. I hope I'll see you again next season💛💙🙏🏻 spasibo."

Comment

^ hum..!!
              is that from his official Insta account..? link please..!

that last statement suggests he may be moving to another Russian team ? otherwise if he is leaving why would he hope to return back to Rostov next season..? they are outa europe for next season.!

Comment

Sardar will probably stay in Russia until the end of the world cup
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I have a feeling he's already signed with Liverpool and just hasn't announced it yet. Would be a dream come true for me (favourite club+ favorite Iranian player)

Comment

^ hum..!!
                    is that from his official Insta account..? link please..!
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/BUbCiBeh8TY/

Comment

I really hope he leaves Rostov. Not because I think he HAS to go to a top 5 league, but because Rostov's defensive style is ruining his game. Yes, his skill can shine through from time to time, but I don't think the system they employ is good for his development. I would rather he go to a more balanced team.
                      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Edited: Never mind. Missed the rest of the posts in this thread!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JAY8P0up1Q

really nice summary vid of all of rostov's highlights this season. For a club of their size, their accomplishments on the european stage this season were spectacular, and our boy Sardar was central to all of it ( and lets not forget Saeid whose goal against Anderlecht got them in the position to compete in CL group stages) ! While we can all agree its time for sardar to move on, I think we can all also appreciate how much he grew at rostov, and the incredible opportunity Berdyev and the club provided him to showcase his immense talent on the international stage. His performances got a buzz around an iranian player that none of us have seen for a while.

While it really is time for Sardar to go, I hope that Saeid and Reza Shekari can both develop their next season, and maybe even open the door for future iranian transfers there.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrV5Ga0Tay4

nice comp of most of azmoun's goals in the last 18 months ( end of last season and all of this season), including all CL goals, most league goals, and major TM goals.

He has developed into one of the top 10 strikers for his age and under in the past year and a half. This summer with Mbappe staying put at monaco, I think the main young forwards on the market really are sardar, henry onyekeru ( Top scorer in Belgium), Moussa Dembele (Celtic), Andre Silva (Porto), Timo Werner (Leipzeig), possibly Andrea Belotti (Torino), and Sandro Ramirez (Malaga).

Comment

Good compilation but horrible choice of music.

Comment

he should leave rostov.

Comment

Working...
                                X