Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enes Ünal, a 19 year old Turkish player who scored 18 goals for FC Twente this season in the Eredivisie just got signed by Villarreal on a 5 year contract.

This is how easy you get signed by top teams in big leagues if you play in the Eredivisie.

Meanwhile Azmoun is still at Rostov, while he has CL + EL experience.

Our players get really bad advise from their agents.

Comment

As I feared , he is already being linked to Rubin by Russian medias ... https://www.sports.ru/football/1051765471.html

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
        As I feared , he is already being linked to Rubin by Russian medias ... https://www.sports.ru/football/1051765471.html
        His talent will permanently go to waste if he goes back to Rubin Kazan. That is seriously a huge step back and it would be the most stupid transfer in Iranian football ever...

At the moment I rate JB's chances higher to succeed in a top 3 league as long as Sardar stays in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          His talent will permanently go to waste if he goes back to Rubin Kazan. That is seriously a huge step back and it would be the most stupid transfer in Iranian football ever...

At the moment I rate JB's chances higher to succeed in a top 3 league as long as Sardar stays in Russia.
          It's just that he is too obsessed with Berdyev , plain and simple..

Comment

again , according to Russian medias, Zenit, Rubin, Lazio, Everton and Bayer Leverkusen are among the teams interested in Azmoun

https://www.sport-express.ru/footbal...rubin-1263627/

It seems Russian medias are as reliable as Iranian ones though , so take everything they say with a pinch of salt

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Lazio would almost be too big a club for Sardar to start matches (similar to Liverpool).

Comment

The most ideal destination would be Villarreal, Dortmund, or Bayer Leverkeusen. If he stays in Russia then Spartak Moscow or Zenit would be good moves

Comment

again , according to Russian medias, Zenit, Rubin, Lazio, Everton and Bayer Leverkusen are among the teams interested in Azmoun
                  https://www.sport-express.ru/footbal...rubin-1263627/
                  It seems Russian medias are as reliable as Iranian ones though , so take everything they say with a pinch of salt
                  and so it begins..!!
                  Bayer L is a rich club looking to develop young talents and sell em up for big money while playing exciting attacking football..! they're set to snatch Tuchel from Dortmund to coach them..!! that could be a sensible stop over before joining a huge EU club next for sardar..!!?

i fear he will follow Berdyev to Rubin..!!? one could only hope it would be for just 1 last season in russia..!!

Comment

It's just that he is too obsessed with Berdyev , plain and simple..
                    yup...!!
                    sardar needs to realize that Kurban has done all he could for him already and its time he left baba berdiyev's baghal..!!
                    for all his coaching brilliance, Kurban is ultimately an Ultra Defensive coach and no longer a good match for Sardar's offensive aspirations..! he really needs to start looking NOW to join a respectable, OFFENSIVE EU team where he could be guaranteed the most minutes under guidance of Coach known for instilling confidence and developing young talents..!

there is not much alluring lying ahead for him with Kurbin at Rubin ..! first off, he has to deal with fan-base's backlash for the unceremonious way he left their club, no prospect for European football, and having to fit in a club in midst of a complete re-structuring under new coach, in the run up to WC..!

Comment

I think it's important that Iranian players in Europe play at clubs where they are a fixed starter so that they are match fit for the world cup next year, have gained confidence, aswell as experience in a professional league. After the world cup they should focus on a higher step. Let's say Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh go to a better club and league next season but they get benched all year? That would mean that they have no confidence, are not match fit, and gained negative experience

Comment

It's done, Berdyev has officially left Rostov and is expected to join Rubin in next few days. http://tass.ru/sport/4301433

Comment

if azmoun goes to rubin that is step backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            if azmoun goes to rubin that is step backwards.
                            yup, literally..!
                            no Pishraft whatsoever..!!

Comment

Azmoun to Lazio… Calling it rn just like how I called Shekari to Rostov last summer

Also Kiarash made a great point: I'm not a big fan of the Eredivisie talent level by any means, but they do attract a lot of attention from top 5 leagues.

Comment

Monaco, Lyon, Inter, Milan are ideal for Azmoun

Comment

Working...
                                X