Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russian football fan/insider David Sansun says Everton, Bayer Leverkusen and Lazio are all rumored to be after Sardar's signature. Good call Iranianarsenal11! Could very well be Lazio!

Comment

I guess Bundesliga can be a right fit for him if he has serious offer from top 4 leagues, Leverkuzen can be a good club for him, i believe in World Cup year he is a bit worried about playing time issue that is why he may still stay in Russia, i just hope he doesn't sign a long term deal. I don't mind him for another season in Russia and just until WC.

Comment

Lazio is perfect for him - it's a step up from the Russian league and he would be able to have a much stronger supporting cast around him to set up chances for him. He would crush it in serie A....bundesliga and prem are a bit too physical for him. He's a strong dude but he's fragile/injury prone.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Inter, Milan are ideal for Azmoun
          Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Lazio is perfect for him
          Na...you think? I think it's ideal for him to play in Barcelona, together with Neimar in front of Messi. I wouldn't mind if he played in Real Madrid in front of Ronaldo either!

I just think he shouldn't sell himself too cheap! He should at least ask for equal salary as the other players there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            Na...you think? I think it's ideal for him to play in Barcelona, together with Neimar in front of Messi. I wouldn't mind if he played in Real Madrid in front of Ronaldo either!

I just think he shouldn't sell himself too cheap! He should at least ask for equal salary as the other players there.
            Milan and Inter are shadows of their golden ages these days, barely playing Europa leagues. They didn't play champions league since 4-5 years in a row. I don't know why you bring Barcelona or Real Madrid

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Milan and Inter are shadows of their golden ages these days, barely playing Europa leagues. They didn't play champions league since 4-5 years in a row. I don't know why you bring Barcelona or Real Madrid
              Because despite being shadows of their golden ages they still have a huge stature and attract talents like Morata, Kessie, Musacchio, Icardi, Gabigol, Handanovic, Joao Mario, etc. These are pretty massively talented players and a lot of them like Icardi or Gabigol are top tier players.

--> this is why members casually talking about how going to Inter or Lyon or Monaco would be ideal seems silly, as if Azmoun scored 20+ goals this season and the season before, and every other team wants him (which is not the case unfortunately).
              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Lazio is very realistic especially since they bought Bastos from Rostov at the beginning of this season.

Meaning they already have connections to Rostov.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Metshin (Rubin's president until 2 days ago) says that Azmoun, Poloz and Erokhin will follow Berdyev to Rubin in this transfer window.. That's a unfortunately a pretty reliable source

https://www.championat.com/football/...ve-rubina.html

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                    Russian football fan/insider David Sansun says Everton, Bayer Leverkusen and Lazio are all rumored to be after Sardar's signature. Good call Iranianarsenal11! Could very well be Lazio!
                    Azmoun to Lazio would be the best thing to ever happen to Iranian football.
                    sigpic

Comment

Feylan ke Sardar be koone Berdyev chasbide.

I hope Lazio sends an offer to Azmoun. Azmoun at Lazio = Success for both Azmoun and Lazio.

I don't mind Lazio for Azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                        Metshin (Rubin's president until 2 days ago) says that Azmoun, Poloz and Erokhin will follow Berdyev to Rubin in this transfer window.. That's a unfortunately a pretty reliable source

https://www.championat.com/football/...ve-rubina.html
                        Damn
                        Feared that may happen..!
                        Hoping they didn't sucker the kid into a long term deal...!? 1 year only would be ideal.
                        The good thing is that he doesn't have to establish himself in a new team and environment & would get plenty of minutes in the run up to WC ..! Also it looks as Poloz will be his attacking partner .!? Which is a plus as well, considering he is hard working & unselfish & they have a good understanding of each other...!

Comment

Azmoun should grow up! When you are 22 and you think you're at the highest level in your career , you don't need a BABA to take care of you!!

PSYCHOPATH
                          https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
                            Azmoun should grow up! When you are 22 and you think you're at the highest level in your career , you don't need a BABA to take care of you!!
                            He seems to have a serious father issue with Berdyev (if he goes to Rubin) - he needs to let go of that shit. He's a grown man.

Comment

Man ke agar Sardar bere Rubin dige baaziash raa donbal nemikonam taa Roosie raa tark kone. Maskharebaazi shode, magar Berdyev pedareshe ke ta abad behesh bedehkaare.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                                Man ke agar Sardar bere Rubin dige baaziash raa donbal nemikonam taa Roosie raa tark kone. Maskharebaazi shode, magar Berdyev pedareshe ke ta abad behesh bedehkaare.
                                Same here, I'm fed up by the RPL and it's ultra defensive football.. I probably won't bother watching Milad and Saeid's games either

Comment

Working...
                                X