This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    He seems to have a serious father issue with Berdyev (if he goes to Rubin) - he needs to let go of that shit. He's a grown man.
    I think it's a Turkmen thing to show too much respect for elders. He probably won't leave until Berdyev gives his approval ... That's really pathetic to be honest and Azmoun has absolutely nothing to gain by staying one more season in Russia ! Especially in a team that won't play CL or EL games

Comment

So if Berdyev one day becomes the head coach of FC Ashgabat in the Turkmenistan Premier League, I assume Sardar Azmoun will come along and play for papa Berdyev.

Absolutely pathetic.

Comment

I have a hard time seeing Azmoun returning to Rubin with Berdyev. That would be beyond pathetic.

Comment

If Azmoun goes to Rubin it will be a clear indication of his lack of ambition. If he prefers to stay in the comfort of the RPL then that's his choice, but he'd be wasting his potential and honestly, that would make me lose a lot of respect for him.
          Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Lol everyone is overreacting. Azmoun isn't going back to Rubin.

He's going back to Etka Gorgan FC… jokes aside, he's honestly going to a top 5 league, most likely Lazio in the Serie A. Bundesliga and Prem are also likely (slim chance of La Liga)

Sleeper league? Don't be surprised if Azmoun is bought by a French ligue 1 team.

Comment

Who's Azmoun's agent? Does he even have one?..I can't believe any agent would settle for the RPL if he was representing a player like Azmoun at this point, unless he is badly corrupt and is pocketing money on the side to keep Azmoun with Rubin, which is highly possible in a country like Russia
              Azmoun needs to fire his agent and get one that can get him into a big league team with a decent contract

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
              به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

https://twitter.com/RFN_David/status/870538574122418176

This David Sansun fellow looks very knowledgable about Russian football. If I read this correctly, apparently the outgoing Rubin president stated that his replacement Berdyev will bring Sardar, Poloz, and another player to Rubin. The guy says it will be an interesting summer, as he knows of 2 English Premier League teams chasing Sardar. If Sardar chooses Rubin, the 9th place team in the league, lower ranked than the Rostov team he is leaving, then I will be confused. It's his career, he can do what he wants, but it is sad to see someone not be ambitious. It would be a safe move for him. Hoping he takes the risk. No risk, no reward in this world sadly.

Comment

After all that BS with Rubin and his contract last summer he better not make a stupid decision like this. This is HIS career. I don't know why he's shown so much loyalty to this guy but it's time to make a move that will put him in a position of becoming one of the worlds greatest.

Comment

guys I think the only way we can calm this down is if one of us takes one for the team and takes the patented PFDC doodool bet.

Whose gonna put their shoombool on the chopping board that Azmoun won't go to Rubin?!

Comment

As someone said, he either has daddy issues or Berdyev has some incriminating evidence on the home boy

Comment

I still refuse to believe he will go there until I see him in a Rubin jersey..

No one can be that stupid. No one.

Comment

might as well just get Berdyev face tattooed on his arm at this point if he does this.
                          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                            guys I think the only way we can calm this down is if one of us takes one for the team and takes the patented PFDC doodool bet.

Whose gonna put their shoombool on the chopping board that Azmoun won't go to Rubin?!
                            I got u haji.

Willing to cut my shambool if Azmoun does not leave Russia this summer transfer window.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                              I got u haji.

Willing to cut my shambool if Azmoun does not leave Russia this summer transfer window.
                              The GOAT has arrived

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                The GOAT has arrived
                                this nigga doesnt even have a shambool left to cut off. Unless littlepersia17 has multiple dool how is this gonna work. Azmoun already severed his dool after what he did to Boateng

Comment

Working...
                                X