Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he joins Celtic he'd probably score a lot of goals because the league is weak but he's on the best team. We would see him score 15+ next season and move to EPL.

Comment

dont care for the relatively boring and often 1 horse race, scottish league..! i think far better offers/interests still gonna come his way before summer is over, so i hope he doesnt rush his decision..!
      if all fall through, rather he transfer to Celtics for 1-2 years this summer than going back to Rubin for same sorta duration..!

Comment

If Azmoun can play every week in Scotland it would be a good move!

He is only 22 and can play their 1-2 season and if he succeeds with a lot of goals, he can get a great PL transfer.
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I've heard rumors that Celtic might move to the Premier League. If this happens, then it would be a good move.

Comment

What do you guys think the likelihood of Sardar leaving Russia is? Based on what I have seen from him and how he reacts to offers (if they were real), and what he has said before, I don't think he will leave Russia until after the World Cup. I think he will go wherever Berdyev goes. Maximum chance of him leaving Russia before the World Cup, I say maybe 15%.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

You can be sure that he will never leave his comfort zone and papa Berdy to join a Scottish team

Comment

So far the serious interests are from Rubin and Celtic. Sums up Iranian players situation in Europe

We should maybe guess where he would have offers from if he was Japanese or Korean? I'll go ahead and say he would be playing at least in a europa league top 3 league team.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Celtic? Come on man, you can't be real. The Scottish league is barely professional if you leave out Celtic, Aberdeen and Rangers.

Comment

Seriously what is wrong with teams. Sardar would slay in ANY league.

Look at my video, and you will see the type of goals he scores are USUALLY not dependent on defensive errors, but agility, finesse, and skills.

I posted the video on Liverpool's reddit, and once again comparisons were made with Torres of prime.

Comment

Zenit just signed Noboa, he was a free transfer.

Comment

A move to a top russian side like Zenit wouldnt be bad either. If he goes to a prestigious league he wont get to start for a team that competes in EL or CL. Better to hone his skill as a 15+ goal striker at a league champion than get lost in a crowd of superstars at a midtable German or English team.

Whatever keeps him playing at his best for Iran.

Comment

Being with Celtic means playing time ; every week in a top club which means he gets to play dominant style of football and show what he's worth! At Rostov we all complain that their style is way to defensive and that causes Azmoun to score just 7 goals. Him leaving to f/e Liverpool (if possible!), means he would be benched at best and play little!

That would be deadly at his age! Take a example from Virgil van Dijk; went from FC Groningen to Celtic (3million EURO) and transferred from Celtic to Southampton (16 million EURO), is on the steppingstone towards Manchester City and plays in the Dutch NT.

This path would make more sense and give Azmoun every oppertunity to fully develop by playing every week in a topflight team that dominates its oponent!

If he really is that good, he can get a transfer to PL in 2 season, he still would ONLY be 24!
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

A move to Celtic would've been acceptable last year.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                              Being with Celtic means playing time ; every week in a top club which means he gets to play dominant style of football and show what he's worth! At Rostov we all complain that their style is way to defensive and that causes Azmoun to score just 7 goals. Him leaving to f/e Liverpool (if possible!), means he would be benched at best and play little!

That would be deadly at his age! Take a example from Virgil van Dijk; went from FC Groningen to Celtic (3million EURO) and transferred from Celtic to Southampton (16 million EURO), is on the steppingstone towards Manchester City and plays in the Dutch NT.

This path would make more sense and give Azmoun every oppertunity to fully develop by playing every week in a topflight team that dominates its oponent!

If he really is that good, he can get a transfer to PL in 2 season, he still would ONLY be 24!
                              also remembering that Celtic players are scouted regularly by top European clubs. Also Celtic is still one of the biggest clubs in the world , he will be adored by fans and will win trophies not a bad move for him In my opinion
                              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

I'd prefer Celtic over another year in Rostov!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X