This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Imo there are absolutely 0 positives in him moving to Celtic, it's a much worse league, similar UCL experience as he had with Rostov; it's basically a straight downgrade.

Same case with Rubin, he would be stagnating 3 years straight in the RPL, and no UCL or EL. Rubin would mean very little chances of him moving to top leagues or teams any time soon.

He won't have more teams after him than now after the performances he had at his age in the UCL, Asian cup and WCQ. Maybe if he was 18-19 it would've been a fine move that could have lead him to the EPL at 21 or 22 years old, but not now.

Comment

Celtics will be waist.
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
        Celtics will be waist.
        I don't think its going to be. Last year they bought Dembele ( the youngster with a lot of potential) and this year there are rumors that he is going to a top team in England... Premier League teams scout Celtic all the time.. However I can't see Azmoun getting a work permit easily if he ends up going to premier league. As of right now he doesnt play every game .. Iran's ranking needs to improve. Here is table that shows the % of games he has to play for Team Meli based on ranking..

Official FIFA Ranking Required % of international matches in past 2 yrs
        FIFA 1-10 30% and above
        FIFA 11-20 45% and above
        FIFA 21-30 60% and above
        FIFA 31-50 75% and above
        sigpic

Comment

If he gets reassurances around playing time Everton would be a great move for him.

They're likely to sell Lukaku so they need a new 1st choice striker, they've got a great generation of youth players coming through (4 starters in England U20 WC team), and they're going to have a lot of money to spend this summer to build a team around him.

Only playing Europa League but there will be a lot of high quality, competitive games for him this season and Moshiri has the ambition to build the club up and challenge for CL in the next couple of years

Comment

""The Iranian Ibrahimovicn"?
            This kids has more name changes than KGB
            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
              I don't think its going to be. Last year they bought Dembele ( the youngster with a lot of potential) and this year there are rumors that he is going to a top team in England... Premier League teams scout Celtic all the time.. However I can't see Azmoun getting a work permit easily if he ends up going to premier league. As of right now he doesnt play every game .. Iran's ranking needs to improve. Here is table that shows the % of games he has to play for Team Meli based on ranking..

FIFA 1-10 30% and above
              FIFA 11-20 45% and above
              FIFA 21-30 60% and above
              FIFA 31-50 75% and above
              im fairly certain Sardar meets and likely exceeds those international appearance percentage requirements..!
              for 2 years or more now he has been the Starting Striker and go to goal-getter for TM..!

ps
              im starting to get annoyed of so many folks claiming that he needs to develop still and he should go to some avg. or kiri club here or there to spend another 2-3 years proving himself worthy of transfer to a top EU club..!!
              He has been developing his EU stature as player for past 4-5 years or so in Russia (one of the toughest playing environments with top 5-6 rated club competitions in europe )
              before that he has stood up like Sore Thumb in youth U17-20 Competitions as a top young talent.
              He has been scoring and delivering vital wins on international stage for Senior TM with tremendous effectiveness, like a veteran team skipper since 2014. Tell me how many other young striking prospects can even come close to matching his current international stats for senior team of their country...??? fking NONE, ZILCH, NADA
              He has had Boss like performances and has scored critical goals in Champions League and Europa league while playing in an under-strengthened and highly defensive Rostov Vs top 10 best clubs of the world. and he has put those goals away with complete poise and calm and confidence of a 10 year eu top league veteran striker ..!!

as far as im concerned, HE DOESNT NEED TO PROVE JACK SHITTT ANYMORE THAT HE CAN COMPETENTLY COMPETE IN HIGHEST LEVELS OF FOOTBALL AND DESERVES A SOLID TRANSFER TO A TOP TEAM IN A TOP EU LEAGUE....!

The biggest problem is that i think ?? he got his dad Representing him as his player Agent..!!? and the guy has blindly trusted Kurban Berdiyev to advice him as to what to do with his son's obviously promising career..!!

Comment

^^ Well all that can be your opinion, but playing a few years at a low level Russian League team, not even always starting AND not able to score 15+ in at least 2-3 seasons in a row, doesnt prove he's worth putting the money on the table.

I would LOVE an hamvatan @ every big league, but the truth is we aren't their (hopefully yet). The times that we had a player at a top flight (Karimi, Daei, Hashemian), they NEVER become a starter nor extreme succesfull.
                The past shows that choosing the path of smaller steps towards (hopefully) a huge league and team, can bring more playing time and succes.

Celtic is a huge team, people here act like he would go to Hungaria or something! Celtic has enough quality to compete with the top-3 teams in The Netherlands for example.
                And IF Azmoun can go to such a team, play in front of 40k spectators, winning league title(s), playing in the starting line up, at a team that wants possession and attacks ; why not?

he is only 22 and hasn't fully shown he can play at the highest level.

Being realistic is important and IMHO Azmoun will be benched IF he goes straight to PL.
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

im fairly certain Celtics would struggle with any degree of consistency to maintain a top 3-5 team status, if they were to compete in RPL..!!

their whole fking Scottish league is on par to League 1 of England..!

just as recent as yesterday, Sardar proved that the top EU rated player of caliber of Jovetic, REALLY AINT GOT SHITTTT ON HIM..!

Comment

Celtic have influence on the courts as they are in Scotland not England,Azmoun would easily get a work permit. They got one for uncapped Kouassi Eboue from Ivory Coast in Jan with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
                      Celtic have influence on the courts as they are in Scotland not England,Azmoun would easily get a work permit. They got one for uncapped Kouassi Eboue from Ivory Coast in Jan with ease.
                      Good to see you back.

How much truth to the rumors that Azmoun and Berdeyev are both heading to Kazan?

Comment

Lot of you been smoking some premium grade stuff it seems, pass it round please...

He isn't at the level of an elite club so Celtic seems the perfect fit for him. An attacking side which dominates all their games and creates chance after chance for its strikers, a good shot at being in the UCL group stages, one of the best managers for developing youth talent and a league which gets good enough publicity to lead to the top clubs.

Dembele is being linked with elite level UCL teams now off the back of one season and I don't see any reason why Azmoun can't better his stats. Van Dijk moved to Celtic at the same age and is now going to go to a UCL elite level team for £50m.

There's no chance he'd be able to go to a club like Everton or any other top half top four European league side and be guaranteed a starting spot the same way as he would at Celtic and at 22, he really needs that as opposed to dicking about with 30 minute cameos off the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          Lot of you been smoking some premium grade stuff it seems, pass it round please...
                          I rarely visit this thread, but to come into this, KING!

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                            FIFA 1-10 30% and above
                            FIFA 11-20 45% and above
                            FIFA 21-30 60% and above
                            FIFA 31-50 75% and above
                            I think the work permit is a turn off for most EU teams. Unless they can bring him in like Jahanbakhsh for peanuts (wasn't it originally on a student visa?) they will hesitate to pay big bucks and not be able to fully or continuously employ a player.

Other than that I think Sardar could stand up against the best of what EU can offer. So he really doesn't need another scouting period at the likes of Celtics. If anything he should go to Holland where the lifestyle is more interesting than the ever dark and wet scotland.
                            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Good to see you back.

How much truth to the rumors that Azmoun and Berdeyev are both heading to Kazan?
                              Berdyev will return to Rubin, that is certain. The board are confident they can get Azmoun back, I think there may be a return clause in his contract from when Rostov signed him last summer. I don't know that for sure though.

Celtic would be a good move, I agree with the above. Like mentioned, it's a perfect stepping stone to the Premier League. Van Dijk, Wanyama and now Dembele will make the transition, and there are more who have I'm sure.

Comment

Yes Sardar go to Celtic new Henrik Larsson
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X