Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Valencia interest is legit then it's way way better than his current options, not even comparable. If the dude goes to Rubin well I seriously think he is hopeless and we shouldn't count on him to have a big career, what would he actually be doing? Juggling between Rubin and Rostov for 6-7 years? This Berdyev story has become a meme. But in general I am less hopeful for him than someone like JB who I always was pretty sure that he is going to play a decent amount of time in a top 3 European league at some point in his career.

Either of these three factors were always major issues for all Iranian players in Europe: 1. high loyalty to whatever team grabs them 2. will to stay in their comfort zone 3. lack of ambition.

Chose any of our players that played in Europe, they will have one of these issues 100%. Mentality has always been our biggest problem

Comment

This transfer window is very important if we want to play a role in the next WC :

- Azmoun, JB and Shekari (if Rostov deal isn't official) should choose a new club in the suitable league.
      - Rezaian should move to a decent european league wherever it is.
      - A.Karimi should stay in Croatia
      - We badly need a new surprise transfer in Europe for Torabi.
      - I don't have high hope for Dejagah, i wouldn't mind if he come to Iran and share his experience to PP or else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        This is the best and most professional video I've ever seen made for one of our players.....damet garm
        Mikhamet haji.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
          I don't wanna come across as talking myself up, but surely my video of Sardar from last week beats this Japanese one in every department.
          Pretty much all HD, used alternate angles than the normal angle we watch football matches in, a cinematic filter, and qazvini music to top it all off.
          But I guess everyone has their own preferences, which I will respect.
          (My video)
          https://youtu.be/qgpAhZdoWqw
          I am going to Tweet this as well on PFDC's twitter account... please let me know what your Twitter name is so I can give you credit.

BTW, Sardar is amazing.

Comment

Well as far as I know, he has not yet arrived in Rostov's training camp. Do Iran still have matches which he is being delayed by?

Comment

yeah a WCQ tomorrow vs Uzbekistan

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                I am going to Tweet this as well on PFDC's twitter account... please let me know what your Twitter name is so I can give you credit.

BTW, Sardar is amazing.
                I think I have a twitter account, but haven't used it since 2014/15.

It'll be better if you put a link to my YouTube channel, if that's no hassle.

Comment

Comment

He is our fifth highest all time goal scorer already and he is only 22.

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                      New Azmoun video by Japanese fan
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lclm_aIsQQs
                      Hands down best compilation of Azmoun, We need to send a big thank you to this guy!

Comment

http://90tv.ir/news/400332/%D9%BE%DB...85%D9%88%D9%86

PSYCHOPATH
                        https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Fc_rostov_press⚡Novoseltsev and Podberezkin will move to Rostov! .. ⚡ Rostov's squad will be replenished by Zenit's defender Ivan Novoseltsev and Krasnodar midfielder Vyacheslav Podberezkin, a source close to the situation said.
                          Novoseltsev already spoke for "Rostov" in 2015-2016. For "Zenith" he spent only 8 matches in the "blue-white-blue". Podberezkin in the past season in "Krasnodar" played in 25 games.

Looks like rostov are about to resign novoseltsev, and a good defender from Krasnodar. I think they will be fine, they don't seem to be completely neglecting the team, these are actually to very good acquisitions. But I wonder what the arrival of this midfielder means for saeid ? I was thinking his spot would be replacing noboa... but it seems this guy is coming into that role. Unless some other midfielder ( erokhin) is also on the way out.

Comment

22 years old, 19 goals for 26 selections, just qualified his selection for the world cup, played a big role in Rostov 2nd place last year, playing 3 years in the 6th best league of europe, played Europa league twice and champions league once, scored against Anderlecht, Ajax, Bayern, Atletico, Sparta Prague.

And no fkkking decent club from big league having serious interest in him!!!! WTF?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              And no fkkking decent club from big league having serious interest in him!!!! WTF?!?!
                              Did you click on kidmo's link here above?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                22 years old, 19 goals for 26 selections, just qualified his selection for the world cup, played a big role in Rostov 2nd place last year, playing 3 years in the 6th best league of europe, played Europa league twice and champions league once, scored against Anderlecht, Ajax, Bayern, Atletico, Sparta Prague.

its not that there's no interest. It's that azmoun needs papa berdyev

Comment

Working...
                                X