Clear All

Great scenes at the end of the game.

Draw is on Friday at around 11am GMT.

One of:

Man City
    Porto
    Villarreal
    Ajax
    Shakhtar (or Borussia Monchengladbach if Shakhtar go out now)

Comment

Eyval, dame saeid o Sardar garm.
      sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
      >-----------------<
      Marg bar dictator
      >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        no reason for him to go to a team like arsenal rn. There he wouldn't be respected and would be under tremendous pressure to perform. Not to mention having to deal with the idiot fans and coach who are perennially biased towards shitty british players. For now Rostov is excellent (if they get into CL) until WC. then maybe a move to italy, spain, or germany .
        I agree. I'm an Arsenal fan, but I wouldn't want him there unless I know he would get plenty of playing time... Rostov is an excellent choice for now.

Comment

Both Sardar and Saeid were wonderful. Did not put a wrong foot forward.

I was so impressed by Sardar's ability to get to open spaces and create space for himself and be in the right place at the right time. He scored once, breaked himself free for a one on one and hit the post. Excellent performance by him.

What can I say about Saeed? That's why he is in my avatar. He is - at his age - probably the best prospect we have. His passes are dazzling and millimeter-perfect and he always plays the smart pass.

Reason to be excited. Let's hope they continue this.

Comment

sardar was OK after the game, i expect him to miss this weeks league game but be back after that

Comment

they have hard time to pass the next round though.

Comment

No they are not, the last round out of 4 rounds is called playoff round, the rest are round 1 to 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Libertine
                  nah they done it they are in the champions league proper there is no fourth round
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016%E...Play-off_round
                  "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

jeezz it has changed then there was always round three and then to the group stages

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Both Sardar and Saeid were wonderful. Did not put a wrong foot forward.

I was so impressed by Sardar's ability to get to open spaces and create space for himself and be in the right place at the right time. He scored once, breaked himself free for a one on one and hit the post. Excellent performance by him.

What can I say about Saeed? That's why he is in my avatar. He is - at his age - probably the best prospect we have. His passes are dazzling and millimeter-perfect and he always plays the smart pass.

Reason to be excited. Let's hope they continue this.
                      Again the only concern when it comes to Sardar is his fitness level(i know he didn't have training camp), once he become 90 minutes player, we can talk about world class forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        Great scenes at the end of the game.

Draw is on Friday at around 11am GMT.

One of:

Man City
                        Porto
                        Villarreal
                        Ajax
                        Shakhtar (or Borussia Monchengladbach if Shakhtar go out now)
                        Ajax is the better draw

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Again the only concern when it comes to Sardar is his fitness level(i know he didn't have training camp), once he become 90 minutes player, we can talk about world class forward.
                          He played a full game like 3 days ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            I agree. I'm an Arsenal fan, but I wouldn't want him there unless I know he would get plenty of playing time... Rostov is an excellent choice for now.
                            Im an arsenal fan too, and let me make it clear, arsenal is pathetic. If we are talking supposedly top clubs ( which I think Sardar maybe should go to fiorentina/villareal level first) I would rather him go to Atletico,Dortmund,etc than arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Ajax is the better draw
                              Shakhtar are crap these days and Porto aren't the side they were a few years ago any more either. It's all to play for.

Comment

i hope they get mancity so they can knock out thoese arab owners!and bring a big flag to ethihad saying PERSIAN GULF FOR LIFE!

Comment

Working...
                                X