This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    22 years old, 19 goals for 26 selections, just qualified his selection for the world cup, played a big role in Rostov 2nd place last year, playing 3 years in the 6th best league of europe, played Europa league twice and champions league once, scored against Anderlecht, Ajax, Bayern, Atletico, Sparta Prague.

And no fkkking decent club from big league having serious interest in him!!!! WTF?!?!
    he needs to score minimum 15 goals/season to be considered by any team in the top 4 league

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      he needs to score minimum 15 goals/season to be considered by any team in the top 4 league
      no he doesn't. Teams can see his potential and can also see that he plays for a team that is very defensively oriented. If he played in a high octane offense with good service, he'd be getting those 15 easily

Comment

Don't know how reliable this is, but just read "Breaking News" on Twitter that Sardar is on his way to Turkey to finalize a deal with Beskitas on Wednesday. Don't know how I feel about that, Beskitas is a quality team, but it's not the major step forward I was hoping for. Hoping he goes somewhere in Western Europe Top 5 Leagues.

Comment

That's not reliable. I only saw one tweet stating that but it's a bit of a upgrade from Rostov

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
            no he doesn't. Teams can see his potential and can also see that he plays for a team that is very defensively oriented. If he played in a high octane offense with good service, he'd be getting those 15 easily
            I understand that but a scout or a certain coach must be looking for him in order for that to happen. They gotta believe in his project and be willing to build an attack around him.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              I understand that but a scout or a certain coach must be looking for him in order for that to happen. They gotta believe in his project and be willing to build an attack around him.
              they can always look at his performances with tm

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                I think I have a twitter account, but haven't used it since 2014/15.

It'll be better if you put a link to my YouTube channel, if that's no hassle.
                https://twitter.com/FootballPersian - put your video in latest tweet

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                  they can always look at his performances with tm
                  They might see a few but the level of competition is low. If they watched the Uzbek game they would quickly realize its a weak team. Only Korea is somewhat decent and they have been shitty lately. The days of teams picking players from International duty is over. Its a good showcase but it has to be backed up by solid club performances. A lot of those players who were picked based on International tournaments they went to shit so they dont do it anymore. Besides if you notice every team that has Euro experienced players they do well in their International games, no matter how much they might suck for stoke, bologna, eibar and them. International games are usually weaker opponents so it doesnt have much prestige as club games. Luckily Sardar has had big game performances so hopefully someone picks him up but im telling you it has to be a coach or scout that has an eye on him and likes his style...kind of like how magath loved Karimi

Comment

Both Poloz and Bukhy jaan of Rostov started for Russia today in the Confederation Cup

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Both Poloz and Bukhy jaan of Rostov started for Russia today in the Confederation Cup
                      Erokhin and Kudryashov as well

Comment

Sasha Goryanov from the Guardian football weekly podcast this week said that Azmoun is strongly likely to join Rubin so anything else would be a surprise really.

He is still young, and playing in Russia will help our national team so it's not too important as long as he continues his development.

Comment

if the move is for one year its not bad. All that matters is him playing, and as many members have stated, his league goal record isnt good enough yet. If he hits 15-20 for a more attacking team ( Rubin ) , and has a good WC , then he will move to a big team in a big league.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            if the move is for one year its not bad. All that matters is him playing, and as many members have stated, his league goal record isnt good enough yet. If he hits 15-20 for a more attacking team ( Rubin ) , and has a good WC , then he will move to a big team in a big league.
                            I doubt Rubin will play more attacking football with Berdiev tactics. There's no great harm in staying in Russia for another year, but I'd rather see him playing for Zenith or CSKA, Spartak, with more attacking football.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                              I doubt Rubin will play more attacking football with Berdiev tactics. There's no great harm in staying in Russia for another year, but I'd rather see him playing for Zenith or CSKA, Spartak, with more attacking football.
                              well Rubin on just a player by player analysis are better than Rostov. They have many seasoned international who have played in the best leagues in Europe ( and guys who are just in their prime) Maxime Lestienne ( winger , attacking mid, played for Anderlecht and PSV, only 25) , Alex Song, Yann M vila ( both good players in the PL ), Carlos Zambrano ( centre back who played for frankfurt as a starter for many years, only 27, Nabiullin - a very young promising left back, in addition to a bunch of russian internationals. Their team has the potential to challenge for the title. If sardar starts every game, its an okay move. The lack of european football is the real downside, but this will give him more time to work on weaknesses, focus on league record.

Comment

wow man, last season every champions league commentator knew his name. the hype is dead. the rumors went from liverpool to rubin. all he needs is another weak season in russia for scouts to forget him completely.

Comment

Working...
                                X