This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    since when is it that we take transfermarkt values as reliable?
    Since we know that a really cool and reliable guy from PFDC (Me) is doing some of the work there, yes we do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
      Not sure what I missing but Sardar is neck and shoulder above both the Korean and Japanese player!....
      They both play in 2 of the top 4 leagues in Europe. Azmoun doesn't.

Comment

Lol Ashkan isn't even listed in that link.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
          Since we know that a really cool and reliable guy from PFDC (Me) is doing some of the work there, yes we do.
          ha ha ha, thats cool ! : )

But i never found the amounts mentioned their realistic, my benchmark would be clubs en plauers in the eredivisie.
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Rostov has hired a very high level, famous russian football lawyer, to help them in court case against Rubin Kazan regarding transfer of Azmoun. I think Rubin believe they can buy him back for very cheap, but Rostov are clear that this is not the case. This will make any potential azmoun transfer to Rubin very difficult indeed. Good news I think. I read the original article myself but cant find it now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVrh9VzD...d=sardarazmoun

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Rostov has hired a very high level, famous russian football lawyer, to help them in court case against Rubin Kazan regarding transfer of Azmoun. I think Rubin believe they can buy him back for very cheap, but Rostov are clear that this is not the case. This will make any potential azmoun transfer to Rubin very difficult indeed. Good news I think. I read the original article myself but cant find it now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVrh9VzD...d=sardarazmoun
              We will know his future team in next few days according to his agent. Let's hope for the best

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                We will know his future team in next few days according to his agent. Let's hope for the best
                who's that anyways..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  who's that anyways..?
                  Mhh I think his name is Hagitali or something similar. Ezzatolahi has the same agent.

Comment

^ hum, i thought it was still his father..??
                    after the year he had, if this guy can not facilitate a lucrative, decent move for sardar to a top four league, then he'd be one of the most useless agents ever..!

Comment

who's that anyways..?
                      He is under Berdyevs Mafia. Farzad Haghtala is some guy who calls himself "agent" but in reality he is only someone who brings Berdyev & Co ( a group of 4-5 russian) girls.

He has nothing to say in reality. Not even Sardar's father can make any decision about Sardar's future.

It's all Berdyev and the Mafia.
                      ---------------------Abedzadeh----------------------
                      --------------S.J.Hosseini-------Pashazadeh---------------
                      Mahdavikia---------------------------------------Minavand
                      ------------------------Nekounam----------------------------
                      ------------Teymourian---------------Zandi--------------
                      ---------------------------Karimi---------------------------
                      --------------------Dejagah------Daei--------------
                      Azmoun
                      Gucci
                      Golmohammadi
                      Jahanbakhsh
                      Hajsafi
                      Rahmati
                      Shojaei

Comment

Originally posted by ONEDREAM View Post
                        He is under Berdyevs Mafia. Farzad Haghtala is some guy who calls himself "agent" but in reality he is only someone who brings Berdyev & Co ( a group of 4-5 russian) girls.

He has nothing to say in reality. Not even Sardar's father can make any decision about Sardar's future.

It's all Berdyev and the Mafia.
                        hum...!
                        how you get a whiff of such info..!?
                        makes sense though..!! since his move to russia, ultimately its been Kurban pulling all strings when it comes to all azmoun moves, loans and transfers..! he is pretty much using these young players under his wings as pawns in order to earn himself lucrative coaching gigs, granted he happens to be a great football tactician and a fantastic talent scout, as well..!!

he sorta like Sam Allardyce of Russian football..!

Comment

hum...!
                          makes sense though..!! since his move to russia, ultimately its been Kurban pulling all strings when it comes to all azmoun moves, loans and transfers..! he is pretty much using these young players under his wings as pawns in order to earn himself lucrative coaching gigs, granted he happens to be a great football tactician and a fantastic talent scout, as well..!!

I actually read some russian paper talking about Berdyev's shady connections/mafia type activities. Not sure to what extent sardar's agent is involved...Lets hope he gets away now. Berdyev has been good for him in his career to this point, no doubting that. But it is time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            I actually read some russian paper talking about Berdyev's shady connections/mafia type activities. Not sure to what extent sardar's agent is involved...Lets hope he gets away now. Berdyev has been good for him in his career to this point, no doubting that. But it is time to move on.

He won't get away. Even if he wants. These guys are controlling him and his family.
                            Azmoun
                            Gucci
                            Golmohammadi
                            Jahanbakhsh
                            Hajsafi
                            Rahmati
                            Shojaei

Comment

hum...!

It's an insider, you get when you're a little bit into this business.
                              Azmoun
                              Gucci
                              Golmohammadi
                              Jahanbakhsh
                              Hajsafi
                              Rahmati
                              Shojaei

Comment

Lol biggest load of shit I have ever heard.

Sardar the hostage convinced his close friend Ezzatolahi and Shekari to also come and be hostages under Berdyev.

I don't understand people's obsession with making up these fantastical stories on this board.

Comment

Working...
                                X