This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
    Lol biggest load of shit I have ever heard.

Sardar the hostage convinced his close friend Ezzatolahi and Shekari to also come and be hostages under Berdyev.

I don't understand people's obsession with making up these fantastical stories on this board.
    Of course it was a good move for ezzatolahi and shekari from IPL to russian premier league. But if you are honest to yourself, it's not wise to transfer from kazan to rostov with berdyev and surprisingly going back to kazan (with sardars resumee) when berdyev is doing. You can think its fantasy, but you will see. I think it's no coincidece.
    ---------------------Abedzadeh----------------------
    --------------S.J.Hosseini-------Pashazadeh---------------
    Mahdavikia---------------------------------------Minavand
    ------------------------Nekounam----------------------------
    ------------Teymourian---------------Zandi--------------
    ---------------------------Karimi---------------------------
    --------------------Dejagah------Daei--------------
    Azmoun
    Gucci
    Golmohammadi
    Jahanbakhsh
    Hajsafi
    Rahmati
    Shojaei

Comment

Originally posted by ONEDREAM View Post
      Of course it was a good move for ezzatolahi and shekari from IPL to russian premier league. But if you are honest to yourself, it's not wise to transfer from kazan to rostov with berdyev and surprisingly going back to kazan (with sardars resumee) when berdyev is doing. You can think its fantasy, but you will see. I think it's no coincidece.
      saeid didn't come to Rostov from ipl. He was in atletico Madrids youth system. Not a good move imo

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
        saeid didn't come to Rostov from ipl. He was in atletico Madrids youth system. Not a good move imo
        Saeid also ruining himself in Russia, i always questions these young kids advisers/agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Saeid also ruining himself in Russia, i always questions these young kids advisers/agents.
          I wouldn't say he's ruining himself... Athletico's C team isnt necessarily better than IPL.

He's young but his move to the RPL definitely helped him perform and solidify his starting spot with Team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            I wouldn't say he's ruining himself... Athletico's C team isnt necessarily better than IPL.
            He's young but his move to the RPL definitely helped him perform and solidify his starting spot with Team Melli.
            He is young i agree, but i don't think he took the right direction for his career, hope i am wrong though.
            Same apply to Azmoun. I have much better hope for someone like Jahanbakhsh than these guys. The behavior, maturity of JB is just in another class. It is kind pf sad, because Azmoun is such rare talent which produce once in 20 years in a country, when was we produced such a high caliber forward? 20 years a go? I mean i know Azmoun is still very young at 22 but look at BS stuffs he post on his Instagram(just one example), is not like is the first time i see the young kid at this age though. That is the sad reality of majority younger kids today.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              He is young i agree, but i don't think he took the right direction for his career, hope i am wrong though.
              Same apply to Azmoun. I have much better hope for someone like Jahanbakhsh than these guys. The behavior, maturity of JB is just in another class. It is kind pf sad, because Azmoun is such rare talent which produce once in 20 years in a country, when was we produced such a high caliber forward? 20 years a go? I mean i know Azmoun is still very young at 22 but look at BS stuffs he post on his Instagram(just one example), is not like is the first time i see the young kid at this age though. That is the sad reality of majority younger kids today.
              Im lost.. Whats wrong with Azmouns instagram?

There is no doubt that JB is top class when it comes to professionalism, but Ezzatolahi and Azmoun aren't too far behind in my opinion.

My only worry with the two is that they continue to follow around agents and father figures instead of taking initiative in their own careers.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Im lost.. Whats wrong with Azmouns instagram?

There is no doubt that JB is top class when it comes to professionalism, but Ezzatolahi and Azmoun aren't too far behind in my opinion.

My only worry with the two is that they continue to follow around agents and father figures instead of taking initiative in their own careers.
                Just look at the stuffs he posts, the level of maturity is worse than 15 years old kid.

Comment

jeez ppl calm down. They are all doing the business for TM, this is what matters. In fact, lets be honest, Sardar and Saeid have outperformed ARJ consistently for TM ( I love ARJ and actually think hes doing fine for TM as well) , as have players like Taremi. We all want them to be in the best clubs in europe but this year Sardar and Saeid both played in the Champions League in massive matches, something that cannot be said of ARJ. Both have immense talent and are so damn young, playing in Russia for one more year as starters b4 WC will only benefit them. I have sure all of our guys in russia (Sardar, Saeid, Milad) will not be there after WC , unless they are with a top team ( Spartak,CSKA,Zenit). And ezatolahi himself has said he has only had one concrete offer from outside russia, and that is belgium.

Comment

You miss the point. IF Azmoun and his family were being controlled and coerced into doing Berdyev's bidding he would not convince his friends to join him.

Also moving from Kazan to Rostov was a good move at that time considering Kazan was in a bad state and had a falling out with Sardar at the time saying he was not performing well enough. The results speak for themselves any way. Rostov has been the clear better team.

Comment

Saipa management confirm having rejected geman an dutch offers for Torabi. Reportedly, he'll stay in Saipa for another year.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                        Saipa management confirm having rejected geman an dutch offers for Torabi. Reportedly, he'll stay in Saipa for another year.
                        Thanks but how was this news related to Sardar@Rostov?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                          Thanks but how was this news related to Sardar@Rostov?
                          Yeah you as an expert in messing up Threads can help him figuring that out.
                          sigpic

Comment

He is under Berdyevs Mafia. Farzad Haghtala is some guy who calls himself "agent" but in reality he is only someone who brings Berdyev & Co ( a group of 4-5 russian) girls.

He has nothing to say in reality. Not even Sardar's father can make any decision about Sardar's future.

It's all Berdyev and the Mafia.
                            Berdyev is Sardar's coach, agent and father. Btw, Sardar will change his name in Sardar Berdyev.

Anyways, Berdyev could be a good option for TM after CQ's departure

Comment

Don't know if it means anything but he started following a player from Kazan on Instagram (Sergio Sanchez).

Hope it's nothing but doesn't point to anything good unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                                Yeah you as an expert in messing up Threads can help him figuring that out.
                                Excuse me? Do we have a problem here that I need to solve? Let me know in that case. I just asked you a question and if you can't manage to answer in a proper maner, better to be quite.

Comment

Working...
                                X