This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essi View Post
    Excuse me? Do we have a problem here that I need to solve? Let me know in that case. I just asked you a question and if you can't manage to answer in a proper maner, better to be quite.
    Lol I wasnt the one who posted that, better check Usernames. But you as someone who opens up a useless thread about a rumour which we discussed in the transfers Thread already shouldnt be the one who complains about someone (not me) who posted unrelated stuff in here.
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry to bring bad news but it looks like Azmoun to Rubin is a done deal... Report in Russian medias says that he already passed his medical and the transfer might soon become official
      http://www.sport-express.ru/football...ubine-1274339/

vaghean heif...

Comment

What a dumb decision. Don't get your hopes up anymore for Sardar leaving Russia anytime soon, I expect that he will likely be stuck in the RPL for few years, this deal will prove it on the long run

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
          Sorry to bring bad news but it looks like Azmoun to Rubin is a done deal... Report in Russian medias says that he already passed his medical and the transfer might soon become official
          http://www.sport-express.ru/football...ubine-1274339/

vaghean heif...

Iranian transfer windows are always pure comedy. I'm not even going to comment on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            What a dumb decision. Don't get your hopes up anymore for Sardar leaving Russia anytime soon, I expect that he will likely be stuck in the RPL for few years, this deal will prove it on the long run
            So you think he will stay even after the world cup? That would be truly catastrophic for him...

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
              So you think he will stay even after the world cup? That would be truly catastrophic for him...
              Unless he makes a very big impact at the WC, yup I think so. He will not be developing at all at this rate in a team like Rubin (and tbh I don't see him improving in any RPL team) and by the start of 18/19 season, the hype will most likely be long gone. Also if he stays in Rubin more than 1 year I very much doubt that he will ever reach his real potential.

2 years ago, he signed from midtable Rubin to relegation battling Rostov, kept them in the league, carried them to 2nd the season after and performed great in the UCL. Now he's making another downgrade to Rubin, not even a Europa league team. It's a real joke tbh

I hope I'm wrong but that's what I think, this kid has got a disaster of an agent (if it's still his father, it shows) and he doesn't have the right people around him.

Comment

Sardar Berdyev will stay in Russia till his retirement from football

Comment

The thing is Berdyev is not even good for Sardars game or playing style.

When it comes to transfer sagas we always hold hope and go through all the pain for players to go to good teams. I'm gonna buckle up and do the same here. Rather keep hope he isn't going until its confirmed...

Comment

I hope this isn't official......

Comment

Perhaps if Putin puts a ban on Instagram that's when he'll finally move to west Europe...
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

According to 90tv, he just did his physical at Rubin Kazan... sounds like this is happening.

http://90tv.ir/news/402261/%D8%AD%D8...B2%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

I think somebody should watch what Berdyev puts in his players foods He goes from team to team bringing 5-6 players with him

Cheh midoonam vallah

Comment

Do Sardar Berdyev have a brain to think about what will happen to him if his baba get sacked/resign from Rubin after 3 months..

Comment

Good move for sardar! He should stick with berdiev for st least 1 more year! Hopefully 1,5 until asian cup 2019

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Do Sardar Berdyev have a brain to think about what will happen to him if his baba get sacked/resign from Rubin after 3 months..
                                It won't happen , he will get good results for sure... But he might still become Russia NT head coach at some point and it will be interesting to know what Srdar will do afterward!

Comment

Working...
                                X