This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    Good move for sardar! He should stick with berdiev for st least 1 more year! Hopefully 1,5 until asian cup 2019
    what will he gain by sticking with Berdyev for 1 more year?? Except falling off the radar for good after a good season in CL/EL? It's a very risky (and bad) move, let's not kid ourselves.

Comment

Hoped he moved to a bigger club, but now that we are qualified for WC and Kazan is one of the World Cup stadiums it might be good to have the locals in Kazan to support us due to Sardars!

This season I what to see plus 20 goals from him, anything under is not good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
        Lol I wasnt the one who posted that, better check Usernames. But you as someone who opens up a useless thread about a rumour which we discussed in the transfers Thread already shouldnt be the one who complains about someone (not me) who posted unrelated stuff in here.
        I think it's time for you to take a two weeks rest from the site. Inshalla bargashti dige na yekebedo mikoni na dekhalat to kare diagran.

Comment

My feelings about the move :

Not as bad as some are making it out to be. Rubin will be competing for Champions League places / winning the RPL next season. They have quality players like Alex Song, Maxime Lestienne, Nabiullin, Bauer,Yann Mvila, Jonathas,Zambrano, etc. Most of these guys have played in the top leagues around the world for good teams as recently as last year. They are losing Kannunikov to spartak moskow, so sardar will start up top along with jonathas most likely.

All that matters is that he plays consistently before the WC. Going to a bigger team and languishing on the bench will be far more detrimental to his development than playing one season with a strong Rubin Kazan team. We all agreed here that his league record was not good enough, despite rostov's style of play contributing to that. He needs to score 20 goals to show that he is ready to leave russia. If he can do that, and perform at the WC, at the age of 23, he will be ready for a move to a big club in a top league. Currently, despite good performances in CL, that simply is not the case. The only real interest , with a real offer, that he had was from Celtic. That is simply because of his goal record in the league not being good enough. Without european competition, him and Rubin will only have the league to focus on, so lot of time in between matches for berdyev to work his magic. Teams participating in euro competetion will be tired from travelling so far every week as well, so Rubin have an advantage there that can help them at the top of the table.

We all want him to leave russia, but this move isnt the worst ever. He will be a starter, and that is all that matters right now. Even him going to zenit, valencia, etc and sitting on the bench would be far far worse than this.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            My feelings about the move :
            Not as bad as some are making it out to be. Rubin will be competing for Champions League places / winning the RPL next season. They have quality players like Alex Song, Maxime Lestienne, Nabiullin, Bauer,Yann Mvila, Jonathas,Zambrano, etc. Most of these guys have played in the top leagues around the world for good teams as recently as last year. They are losing Kannunikov to spartak moskow, so sardar will start up top along with jonathas most likely.
            All that matters is that he plays consistently before the WC. Going to a bigger team and languishing on the bench will be far more detrimental to his development than playing one season with a strong Rubin Kazan team. We all agreed here that his league record was not good enough, despite rostov's style of play contributing to that. He needs to score 20 goals to show that he is ready to leave russia. If he can do that, and perform at the WC, at the age of 23, he will be ready for a move to a big club in a top league. Currently, despite good performances in CL, that simply is not the case. The only real interest , with a real offer, that he had was from Celtic. That is simply because of his goal record in the league not being good enough. Without european competition, him and Rubin will only have the league to focus on, so lot of time in between matches for berdyev to work his magic. Teams participating in euro competetion will be tired from travelling so far every week as well, so Rubin have an advantage there that can help them at the top of the table.
            We all want him to leave russia, but this move isnt the worst ever. He will be a starter, and that is all that matters right now. Even him going to zenit, valencia, etc and sitting on the bench would be far far worse than this.
            the problem is that you can't expect Azmoun to score 20 goals per season when playing under Berdyev and his defensive tactics, so his only chance of getting noticed by big teams is a strong showing in WC 2018 as Zjoon said

Comment

damn..!

well i guess this move was always inevitable as soon as it became clear Kurban was on his way back to Rubin..!!

i suppose now all we can hope for is that Ideally he only signed a 1 year deal till June 2018..??(highly unlikely) or with No more than another year...!! if he had a committed and or caring agent then he woulda also included a clause in his Rubin contract that would allow him to transfer outa there if certain transfer fee figure for his services were met (say 5-8Mil ) by a club in Top 4 EU leagues, during his hopefully short stay there..!

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                the problem is that you can't expect Azmoun to score 20 goals per season when playing under Berdyev and his defensive tactics, so his only chance of getting noticed by big teams is a strong showing in WC 2018 as Zjoon said
                His tactic was very defensive for rostov, who lacked quality players who could handle the ball, dictate play, etc. But with Rubin, who have quality players, I think they will be far more attacking. I dont really like the move either, because I feel like sardar is afraid to leave Berdyev, which is pathetic. Without a doubt, after this season and the WC, he must leave russia. If he doesnt, his talent will be wasted. Although he himself has said his desire is to play in a top league, EPL, etc, so lets be patient. From his perspective, Kurban has developed him into a starter for his country, given him a chance to play in Champions League ( and succeed).

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  His tactic was very defensive for rostov, who lacked quality players who could handle the ball, dictate play, etc. But with Rubin, who have quality players, I think they will be far more attacking. I dont really like the move either, because I feel like sardar is afraid to leave Berdyev, which is pathetic. Without a doubt, after this season and the WC, he must leave russia. If he doesnt, his talent will be wasted. Although he himself has said his desire is to play in a top league, EPL, etc.
                  I hope you're right..

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                    unfortunately, his chances for sizable scoring tally at WC is also very limited in CQ's similarly overall, very defensive tactics..!

Comment

PS
                      im getting so damn tired of Sardar, refusing to leave baghale his baba Berdyev and always playing it Ultra Safe in his club transfers..! If he remains @ Rubin past WC18, im gonna puke and give up on him ever reaching his immense potential ..!

NO GUTS, NO GLORY..! @ some point (hopefully soon) he needs to take a chance and actually Challenge Himself in a far better and more Competitive & Ambitious football environment that the freaking RPL & Rubin ...!

BTW..
                      whatever happened to Poloz to Rubin move?

Comment

I wonder how Rubin's fans will welcome him. Given how he left the last time, he cannot be too popular. Remember the banners the Rubin fans had against him when Rostov visited Kazan last season?
                        sigpic

Comment

Worst day of the year. I hate Rubin. They are like a stalker of Azmoun.

I would like to know if he had official offers from better leagues/teams.

Comment

Watch Poloz go to Real Madrid and Azmoun to Rubin. Story of Iranian players

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              Watch Poloz go to Real Madrid and Azmoun to Rubin. Story of Iranian players
                              Dejagah and Fulham after they relegated

Comment

if he doesnt leave russia after WC, then I say we should start freaking out.

Comment

Working...
                                X