This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    personally I think he is just very comfortable in Russia. Kazan is a great city with a muslim ( but not fanatic) culture, and is viewed as the third capital of russia. Plus he is a celebrity there pretty much. And obviously working with Berdyev who he clearly trusts a lot ( rightly or wrongly) is a key factor. What I find interesting is the multiple interviews with him saying that he will be in a big european league very soon with a big team, that he wants to play in PL, etc. The guy doesnt seem like a liar, he always addresses transfer rumours that are bs on his IG very quickly, in interviews, etc. I think I will take his word for it, and hope that this is truly his last season in Russia. Moving at the age of 23 to a big european league and or club gives him more experience, and hopefully another very successful season under his belt. We will have to wait and see.
    You are too optimistic bro. Every season, we say the same thing but he always stays in Russia. Before we know he is hitting 30's.

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
    persian_futball on instagram says: Sardar has a deal with Berdyev that Sardar should stay under the control of Berdyev for god damn 10 years. As much as i don't think this is true (even though Sardar's actions suggest that) a human being a professional footballer shouldn't be this stupid to give his career's control to an old man who thinks about his mafia and his own wage. This kid is not only f**** up his career but also maybe a nation's dream which is at least qualifying to second round of World Cup. I am so pissed off right now this kid better score more than 15-20 or i'm done with him.
    It's only a matter of time before Azmoun starts declining and fading away in the RPL. When I think about it, even Celtic would be a better option than what happened now. But I don't have any expectations from Sardar anymore after this move. Let's focus on Jahanbakhsh and Mohammadi instead.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      I agree with you. Perhaps he wants to stay in Russia one more year until the WC comes and uses it as a platform. Then he might move to a bigger league once other clubs take notice of him
      tbf, in the past he has said that he intends to stay in Russia till the WC and then look to move to a top EU league afterwards, preferably EPL/hinting @Arsenal according to himself..!
      the big clubs have already taken notice of his obvious top quality and already are interested in his services but they havent yet succumbed to splashing the Big enough Ca$h for him to tempt his Mafiaso Representation to convince him to leave sooner than that..!

Comment

It's not a good move, but it's not horrible. Ultimately, I would say his fate lies entirely in his hands at this point. If he can get on the score sheet more often, that may do well to turn some heads of a couple big clubs with solid offers. On the other hand, Rubin won't be playing in the UCL like Rostov did, so that's is less exposure. But the way I see it, if this season is a flop, if he can't show himself at the WC, his club career will be done for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          tbf, in the past he has said that he intends to stay in Russia till the WC and then look to move to a top EU league afterwards, preferably EPL/hinting @Arsenal according to himself..!
          the big clubs have already taken notice of his obvious top quality and already are interested in his services but they havent yet succumbed to splashing the Big enough Ca$h for him to tempt his Mafiaso Representation to convince him to leave sooner than that..!
          he has always maintained this so I dont understand why the move is so shocking to some.

Comment

Either way, Rubin is a better situation than Rostov so be happy for that at least. He is surrounded with proven European talents and resources to potentially challenge for top 3 spot. Rostov was crumbling and might be closer to relegation spot next year whereas Rubin is going for the title with the money that came into the club

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              he has always maintained this so I dont understand why the move is so shocking to some.
              It's not shocking that he stayed in Russia, it's shocking that he went to Rubin after all that happened with his transfer to Rostov and the fans' reactions

Comment

It seems it is an agreement between Rubin and Rostov, so both clubs will make money from his eventual transfer after the World Cup.

Comment

People are in a rush for Sardar to a big team but I think he can develop some more before he moves. I think one more year and a good world cup performance will launch him way up. He is still very young peeps so give the man a break. I do wish Jahanbakhsh and Sardar could link up some day cause that would be sick!

Comment

The other day i was watching an interview of him and he said '' I don't understand Russian'', how after 5 years living in Russia and being only 17 to leave the country he can't understand Russian is just beyond me, yes small detail but all small details make the difference in a long career path. Most of our legionnaires who managed to have long career could very quickly deal with language barrier(Daei, Kia, Hashemian, Javad, Shojaei) and and look the rest who struggled in this department and their careers in Europe(Bagheri, Azizi, Karimi).

Comment

Russian clubs are starting to sign some great talents/players which will surely add to the quality of the league ahead of the world cup... This RPL season will surely become the most competitive since years and with more well known players joining the league, it will temporarily put the league in a spot light until the world cup in Russia is over. Still a very bad move but not catastrophic unless he decides to stay there for more than 1 season

Comment

Meanwhile Zhang, chinese striker of vittese who barley played this season, is most likely going to Werder Bremen.

Comment

He must sign 3 year because rubin is paying rostov to sugn him. Now kazan will try to sell him for 7m euro at 1st chance they get

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            The other day i was watching an interview of him and he said '' I don't understand Russian'', how after 5 years living in Russia and being only 17 to leave the country he can't understand Russian is just beyond me, yes small detail but all small details make the difference in a long career path. Most of our legionnaires who managed to have long career could very quickly deal with language barrier(Daei, Kia, Hashemian, Javad, Shojaei) and and look the rest who struggled in this department and their careers in Europe(Bagheri, Azizi, Karimi).
                            Because everyone around him is Turkmen. His coach, his family, people in the towns he lives in.

Comment

Apparently, he could have continued his career in Serie A , EPL or Bundesliga as Rostov received 3 official offers from these leagues but he still decided to join Kazan. That's really sad.
                              https://www.championat.com/football/...po-azmunu.html

Comment

Of course, Azmoun needs further development, he is not ready for a big league!

But on the other hand 19-20 years old Japanese, and Korean players with 0 European experience transferring daily from their domestic leagues to German teams, they are ready! Azmoun with UCL, Europa league, 3 years of RPL experience, needs more time. Let's all wait a bit more and understand him

Comment

Working...
                                X