Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am all against this move, but we shouldn’t exaggerate and insult Azmoun - he already is receiving enough hate. To me it just seems Sardar Azmoun is not a real "MARD" yet - not saying it now, but it has been like that since the first day. He acts extremely childish, makes extremely bimaze jokes and his social media activities are a bit annoying to be honest. The way he talks and acts - not really mature - and he doesn't seem to change.

I admire the fact that he moved out of Iran at early age, worked his way up and managed to receive the biggest international hype since maybe Ali Karimi. But I am very afraid that he has come to the point where he easily gets satisfied with all this, and now just wants to keep this good life, instead of making the next big step. Let’s be honest, he is having a fabulous life and considering his immaturity he might just want to enjoy every moment without too much stress.

At the end RPL is not PGL. Azmoun will probably still stay on a high level and also shine with TM - but people are still disappointed because this is not his full potential. Azmoun still needs to show that he is willing to reach for the stars and break records - this is the difference! To go for the LEGEND status and never be fully satisfied.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
      most people are disappointed by Sardar's reaction but some fanboys are posting insulting comments toward Rostampour..
      https://www.instagram.com/rostampour.mehdi/ here is his instagram account for those who want to show support
      I don't get this kind of behavior, why insulting the guy? We have right to be frustrated(and again we don't know all of details about this move) but we have no right to insult the kid. As we didn't in case of Karimi or Nikbkhat and others who made some weird choices in their career. Azmoun didn't reach his maturity level, for some it take less time for others it takes more.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        I don't get this kind of behavior, why insulting the guy? We have right to be frustrated(and again we don't know all of details about this move) but we have no right to insult the kid. As we didn't in case of Karimi or Nikbkhat and others who made some weird choices in their career. Azmoun didn't reach his maturity level, for some it take less time for others it takes more.
        The insults were directed at Rostampour, not Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
          The insults were directed at Rostampour, not Azmoun
          Ok sorry, who is Rostampour btw?
          Edited: Nevermind i found who he is

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Ok sorry, who is Rostampour btw?
            An Iranian football journalist if I'm not wrong. He simply wrote an article where he critized Azmoun's move to Rubin and got a harsh response from Sardar just because of that ...

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Rostampour is a foreign-based sports journalist.

Sardar called him "adam farari" and that they wouldn't let him enter Iran, because of what Rostampour wrote today

Calling some one ''Farari''?? Then he should call half Iranian population outside the country the same name, same people who kept supporting him, what a childish reply.

I don't know this guy, but base on what he wrote i don't find anything wrong on it, he simply criticize Azmoun choice, and that is part of his job as journalist.

Comment

and he apparently removed the shits from his Instagram, Rostampour apologized from him, why Rostampour did that honestly? He didn't say anything wrong?!?!

Comment

Extremely arrogant comment, made me lose a lot of respect for Azmoun - truly a kid. After 5 years in Russia and he still hasnt changed. Calling someone "farari" is pretty insulting to a lot of people and sounds pro IR as well. He has no clue what he is saying, but at the same time chills with soosools like Tohi or others also not able to return back to Iran. It's not like Rostampour insulted him - it was a fair comment.
                  Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Sardar is going down a very, very dark path. One bad move after another.....CQ should consider kicking him to the curb. If we did without rahmati when we didn't have more than 1 keeper to confidently come in, we shouldn't hesitate to replace azmoun when we have 5 to replace him. TM is for men as nariman said not bache soosool or porous like him. I'm done supporting this punk
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

http://boultan.ir/news/1466237/%D9%8...AF%D9%8A%D9%81

This website claims Sardar has a 10 year contract with Berdiev!

No doubt Berdiev has been instrumental in his progress so far, but he really needs to grow up and find his own way.

There's nothing wrong with Berdiev being his mentor or advisor, but to this extent, it seems a bit dodgy.

Comment

Azmoun can actually go f*ck off. I don't care what he has done for TM, disrespecting someone and calling them a 'farari' pretty much insults every member on PFDC.

Someone should find pics of what he did to that Rostov photographer chick, and then we'll show him who is 'farari'.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                          Azmoun can actually go f*ck off. I don't care what he has done for TM, disrespecting someone and calling them a 'farari' pretty much insults every member on PFDC.

Someone should find pics of what he did to that Rostov photographer chick, and then we'll show him who is 'farari'.
                          Oooo dramaaaaaa, what did he do to the photographer chick?

Comment

what the hell is happening here lol . ppl trying to destroy sardar's career. After all of his great play for TM. Sad. This is his career not ours , retards. He doesnt need time to acclimatize to Rubin as he would a big european club, where there is a big chance he will be benched, which prior to a WC would be disastrous for him. Many players have made similar decisions. People are so emotionally attached here in an unhealthy way. Get a fucking grip . We all want to see him in a big european club , and he himself has the same ambitions like he has stated regularly. Instead of making up elaborate conspiracies about him and Berdiev ( who is an incredible coach) , lets just get behind and support a 22 y/o striker, who has proved himself against the best, and will be our centre forward at the WC next summer. He has always maintained he would stay in Russia until after WC, this isnt a shock move.

Comment

If Rostov had better offers (more money) for Azmoun, would they let him transfer to Rubin?
                              "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
                                If Rostov had better offers (more money) for Azmoun, would they let him transfer to Rubin?
                                there was a buy back clause in his contract which gave rubin the option to buy him back for a set price ( much cheaper than his market value)

Comment

Working...
                                X