This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    As I said previously, same old story, Iranians downgrade despite being among top performers, others upgrade.

Poloz and Erokhin (Noboa as well) have joined Zenit. It's really a joke
    This just makes me sad....would have been a decent move had he made the switch to Zenit for sure. The difference in mentality between these players is obvious. It's not the end of the world but it doesn't bode well for the rest of his career if this is the way he thinks, just following Berdyev like an obedient servant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

F*** this man i am speechless let him ruin himself with his Papa Berdyev maybe they can have a career together in Brazzers oh wait Berdyiezzers
      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Damn.... They wanted Azmoun too, such a shame he didn't go there. He would have had half of his Rostov teammates there with him too. But I guess daddy Berdyev said no

Comment

Well done Azmoun for ruining your potential great career!! There is no way he can go to top leagues if he joins a team with no spotlight whatsoever.

Comment

anybody got the actual Rostampour comment of Sardar to Post..!
            hear a lot of bits n pieces, would like to read the actual comment.! ty

btw, has there been any official confirmation of the length of his Rubin contract yet..?

Comment

stupid comments like this serve no purpose, Sardar helped us get into the World Cup - while I don't agree with his move, please do not bring ethnicity or demean players like this. Make logical points

**Tehranto**

Comment

Logic says someone who says such things as "farari" and alienates so many of his countrymen should not be held in such high regard.

We had legends ready to throw away their tm careers by wearing green wristband and there is this child who is direspecting many iranians for a laugh on social media.

Comment

Which Rostov player had more?
                  to earn a transfer, you should look further dan your team only.

I really don't understand all this crying about his transfer! Let him prove he can become a world class player by scoring 15+ goals in the Russian League @ Rubin.

As always we tend to overreact...
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    btw, has there been any official confirmation of the length of his Rubin contract yet..?
                    There hasn't been any official confirmation from anyone yet, not even in regards to the transfer itself.

Comment

Just a thought. I heard doping is rampant in the Russian league. Could it be that Sardar doesent want to move to Western Europe because he´s doping too and he is afraid of getting tested?

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
                        Just a thought. I heard doping is rampant in the Russian league. Could it be that Sardar doesent want to move to Western Europe because he´s doping too and he is afraid of getting tested?
                        Doubt it. He's always getting tired at the end of matches and always gets subbed out. If he was doping, he'd have a lot more energy

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post

I really don't understand all this crying about his transfer! Let him prove he can become a world class player by scoring 15+ goals in the Russian League @ Rubin.

Did Poloz and Erokhin score 15+ goals in any season to earn their moves to Zenit?

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post

He's young, cheap and displayed performances at conservatively an equal level as those other players.
                            I'm not saying he's the next Messi but a decent agent and some good advisers could get him into a top 5 league easily.

Comment

Did Poloz and Erokhin score 15+ goals in any season to earn their moves to Zenit?
                              No , what is your point?

The simple fact is that Both these players have shown they're important players for their team, Azmoun wasn't even a 100% starter @ Rostov!

Get over yourself and lets hope he proves he must make a even bigger transfer next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                He's young, cheap and displayed performances at conservatively an equal level as those other players.
                                I'm not saying he's the next Messi but a decent agent and some good advisers could get him into a top 5 league easily.
                                Maybe true. but at this point he hasn't performed that well that it would boost his career IMHO!
                                IF he would go to the PFDC dream of EPL, he would be benched for sure, if not worse.

I love to see our guys get some playing time, instead of fat contracts @ a huge team or competition....

Comment

Working...
                                X