This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Lazio is still after him, according to a friend who is very much into Italian Football the source is reliable:

http://app.football-italia.net/?refe...&menu=news-all
    Bro, give up. He played with Rubin today. You're really getting your hopes up for nothing. Maybe next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
      Bro, give up. He played with Rubin today. You're really getting your hopes up for nothing. Maybe next year.
      I know that, i am just saying people who claimed he had no serious offers, he actually had.

Comment

kid is a fucking joke!

Comment

Very sad if he could have played for Lazio.

Azmoun trained with Rostov before he officially joined last season too.

It is possible that he hasn't signed a contract yet.

I'll just wait until I see an official confirmation from someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

"FC "Rubin" with Azmun in the game tied with "Austria" in a friendly match
            28/06/2017

MOSCOW, June 28 - R-Sport. Kazan "Ruby", for which the Iranian striker Serdar Azmun played, broke the world with the Viennese "Austria" in a friendly match at the gathering in Austria.

The meeting that took place on Wednesday ended with a score of 1: 1. Miyo Taktash scored at Rubin.

In the second half of the "Rubin" on the field came Azmun, who last season defended the colors of "Rostov" and held 41 matches in all tournaments, scoring 12 goals. Agent football player Mehdi Hagitali told the R-Sport agency on June 22 that the future of Azmun will be decided in the coming days."

http://rsport.ru/football/20170628/1122294121.html

"Officially, the return of the attacker to Kazan has not yet been announced. (Artur YENIKEEV)"

https://www.sport-express.ru/footbal...strii-1275404/

Full match - Azmoun subbed in on the 66th minute of the match:
            Last edited by aenima_8; 06-28-2017, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              Very sad if he could have played for Lazio.

Azmoun trained with Rostov before he officially joined last season too.

It is possible that he hasn't signed a contract yet.

I'll just wait until I see an official confirmation from someone.

He isnt leaving to Lazio. If you read the previous interview in farsi posted on the last page, he explains everything, and his decision to choose rubin. To summarize :

Berdyev was the man who discovered him and put him in the position to shine in the Russian and European/international stage

Berdyev knows his potential and wants to help him make the most of it

He had offers from Zenit, CSKA, and foreign teams, but rejected to stay with Berdyev because he did not want to take a big risk in a WC year.

He will always ask berdyev for advice, and listens to him. After World Cup he will make a new move, with berdyev's advice. Berdyev has been with him in his darkest days and moments and believes in completely.

He has no contract with berdyev or any agreement with him or anybody else. He only makes his final decisions.

He tells Iranian fans not to worry about his contracts, those close to him. He is surrounded by professionals and only those who want the best for him.

Lets face it , Berdyev knows his potential and is far more informed and knowledgeable than any PFDC members about football. He wants sardar to succeed and pishraft as any father would. I think personally that he has told sardar not to sell himself short and take risky offers, but to wait another year and get top offers. This is Sardar's career. He has been nothing but fantastic for TM, and is set to become one of our all time greats if he keeps this level of consistency for the next few years and as he enters his prime ( which he is even now 3-4 years away from). He shined on an international stage against the best teams in the world, something that no present iranian players have achieved, with the help of this man. If he believes this strongly in Berdyev , then so be it ,he is in a better position to judge than anybody else.

Comment

I would also like to add that poloz and erokhin are both free transfers.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  He isnt leaving to Lazio. If you read the previous interview in farsi posted on the last page, he explains everything, and his decision to choose rubin. To summarize :

Berdyev was the man who discovered him and put him in the position to shine in the Russian and European/international stage

Berdyev knows his potential and wants to help him make the most of it

He had offers from Zenit, CSKA, and foreign teams, but rejected to stay with Berdyev because he did not want to take a big risk in a WC year.

He will always ask berdyev for advice, and listens to him. After World Cup he will make a new move, with berdyev's advice. Berdyev has been with him in his darkest days and moments and believes in completely.

He has no contract with berdyev or any agreement with him or anybody else. He only makes his final decisions.

He tells Iranian fans not to worry about his contracts, those close to him. He is surrounded by professionals and only those who want the best for him.

Lets face it , Berdyev knows his potential and is far more informed and knowledgeable than any PFDC members about football. He wants sardar to succeed and pishraft as any father would. I think personally that he has told sardar not to sell himself short and take risky offers, but to wait another year and get top offers. This is Sardar's career. He has been nothing but fantastic for TM, and is set to become one of our all time greats if he keeps this level of consistency for the next few years and as he enters his prime ( which he is even now 3-4 years away from). He shined on an international stage against the best teams in the world, something that no present iranian players have achieved, with the help of this man. If he believes this strongly in Berdyev , then so be it ,he is in a better position to judge than anybody else.
                  PFDC posts don't usually sway me or ease my concerns.

But I have to say there is a first time for everything. Great post.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                    PFDC posts don't usually sway me or ease my concerns.

But I have to say there is a first time for everything. Great post.
                    I think you want to be swayed to be fair. Berdyev is like a father? Doesn't want him to take risks... My father would tell me to reach for the stars and take a chance to succeed. I think Berdyev is like those fathers of Michael Jackson and Lindsay Lohan. Trying to improve his own resume by keeping a high potential player under his grasp.

If you really want to believe that it is good advice to avoid going to Lazio/Celtic, then that is just sad. It's obvious that their relationship is symbiotic and parasitic. They both rely on each other in an abnormal way. Any player with a professional attitude will go where he can play that gives him the most exposure. Let's not lie to ourselves and say a mid-table Rubin team with not Europa/Champions League next year is going to give Sardar more exposure than Lazio/Celtic or even Villareal.

Honestly, keeping your children sheltered and not pushing them to leave the nest and excel is a sign of a horrible parent. Obviously, unless you are using the child for your own gain at their expense, which this situation is. People thinking Sardar is going to enter EPL at 25 years old and succeed are overly optimistic to a delusional degree. It's already been said, but he will get ZERO slack from fans and clubs, and be on his way out of the top leagues quickly if he doesn't have a miracle adjustment. He should be there now (even last year is better), training with high quality coaches (sorry, not Berdyev) and teammates and pushing himself to be acclimated to the top leagues by the time he is 25.

Going to a top league, if he ever does, in his mid-20's is a recipe for disaster. Any footballing professional, trainer, manager, and even reasonable fan will tell you this. Assuming Berdyev's advice is golden because he is a manager is laughable. He is looking out for himself, not Sardar and if you believe that this was the best decision for Sardar, then tell your own kids to stay at home their whole lives and never take a risk in their careers to succeed. Great parenting. They can't get hurt if they always stick next to you!

Now that I say it, I'm not surprised Iranians support this as Father-like behavior. Our parents make us feel guilty when we grow up and move out, and every Iranian parent dreams of living in the same house or next-door to their child. Sorry guys, but this is bad parenting, doo dool tala bs.

I'm sure inarsenewetrust is going to post another theory, but please, come talk to me in 2019. If Sardar is ripping up the EPL after jumping from Russia, I will bow to you. When he is either being laughed at like Rondon as a bust from Russia, or still stuck in Russia (if not Qatar), then you will see where his choices obviously led.

Sardar = Ali Karimi. Bad attitude, unprofessional footballer looking for comfortable life. Will spend most of his career being a what-could-have-been story, with a year or two in a top league as a rotation player before leaving.

Jahanbakhsh = Mahdavikia. A consumate professional, who challenges himself and doesn't seek comfort. Will have 5-10 years in a top league.

Sad that we repeat history.

Comment

I think you want to be swayed to be fair. Berdyev is like a father? Doesn't want him to take risks... My father would tell me to reach for the stars and take a chance to succeed. I think Berdyev is like those fathers of Michael Jackson and Lindsay Lohan. Trying to improve his own resume by keeping a high potential player under his grasp.

If you really want to believe that it is good advice to avoid going to Lazio/Celtic, then that is just sad. It's obvious that their relationship is symbiotic and parasitic. They both rely on each other in an abnormal way. Any player with a professional attitude will go where he can play that gives him the most exposure. Let's not lie to ourselves and say a mid-table Rubin team with not Europa/Champions League next year is going to give Sardar more exposure than Lazio/Celtic or even Villareal.

Honestly, keeping your children sheltered and not pushing them to leave the nest and excel is a sign of a horrible parent. Obviously, unless you are using the child for your own gain at their expense, which this situation is. People thinking Sardar is going to enter EPL at 25 years old and succeed are overly optimistic to a delusional degree. It's already been said, but he will get ZERO slack from fans and clubs, and be on his way out of the top leagues quickly if he doesn't have a miracle adjustment. He should be there now (even last year is better), training with high quality coaches (sorry, not Berdyev) and teammates and pushing himself to be acclimated to the top leagues by the time he is 25.

Going to a top league, if he ever does, in his mid-20's is a recipe for disaster. Any footballing professional, trainer, manager, and even reasonable fan will tell you this. Assuming Berdyev's advice is golden because he is a manager is laughable. He is looking out for himself, not Sardar and if you believe that this was the best decision for Sardar, then tell your own kids to stay at home their whole lives and never take a risk in their careers to succeed. Great parenting. They can't get hurt if they always stick next to you!

Now that I say it, I'm not surprised Iranians support this as Father-like behavior. Our parents make us feel guilty when we grow up and move out, and every Iranian parent dreams of living in the same house or next-door to their child. Sorry guys, but this is bad parenting, doo dool tala bs.

I'm sure inarsenewetrust is going to post another theory, but please, come talk to me in 2019. If Sardar is ripping up the EPL after jumping from Russia, I will bow to you. When he is either being laughed at like Rondon as a bust from Russia, or still stuck in Russia (if not Qatar), then you will see where his choices obviously led.

Sardar = Ali Karimi. Bad attitude, unprofessional footballer looking for comfortable life. Will spend most of his career being a what-could-have-been story, with a year or two in a top league as a rotation player before leaving.

Jahanbakhsh = Mahdavikia. A consumate professional, who challenges himself and doesn't seek comfort. Will have 5-10 years in a top league.

Sad that we repeat history.
                      I think you are cherry picking the phrases from his statement a bit and taking them out of context.
                      It's impossible for any of us to know exactly what the relationship between them is so hard to say if you are wrong or right.

I just think that the parts inarsenewetrust wrote which explained his decision more made a bit more sense.

I also thought why would a player do something which is bad for his career.
                      He knows his own career and situation 1000x better than anyone else and it's hard to believe for me that him (and more importantly his father) would have such a self sacrificing attitude towards berdyev that they would sacrifice his career just to be loyal to him.

The part about not taking a risk before the WC makes perfect sense to me.

Now if after the WC he doesn't make a good move then I will be the first one to accept I was wrong.

I just think there are too many possibilities where this move is not as bad as we think for me to continue to be upset about it and believe me I am not a fan of the move as a whole and as a fan of course would have rather seen him in a big club now.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                        I think you are cherry picking the phrases from his statement a bit and taking them out of context.
                        It's impossible for any of us to know exactly what the relationship between them is so hard to say if you are wrong or right.
                        I just think that the parts inarsenewetrust wrote which explained his decision more made a bit more sense.
                        I also thought why would a player do something which is bad for his career.
                        He knows his own career and situation 1000x better than anyone else and it's hard to believe for me that him (and more importantly his father) would have such a self sacrificing attitude towards berdyev that they would sacrifice his career just to be loyal to him.
                        The part about not taking a risk before the WC makes perfect sense to me.
                        Now if after the WC he doesn't make a good move then I will be the first one to accept I was wrong.
                        I just think there are too many possibilities where this move is not as bad as we think for me to continue to be upset about it and believe me I am not a fan of the move as a whole and as a fan of course would have rather seen him in a big club now.
                        That's understandable, but again, we keep saying if he doesn't go next year, if he doesn't go next year... We've been saying this 4 years now, maybe more. I and some others are fed up with this. Every summer and winter, we are hearing Sardar going to __________. It's not even upsetting because it is bazar garmi. It is upsetting because he has rejected all of these offers that weren't in World Cup years in order to stay on the teet of the godfather. I'm pissed because based on his history of saying I will leave Russia next year (he's said that before) he probably won't leave next year either. I think some of you forget what we have already been told. Sardar is too afraid to leave his daddy. Plain and simple. Berdyev will probably go to Tom Tomsk next year, and Sardar will follow him there. We'll be fighting about Sardar's offer from Western Europe in 2021, but he won't leave because it's a World Cup year. But if he doesn't leave in 2022, then we'll be mad, right? Right??

Guy should have left 2 years ago. Be honest with yourselves. It's already almost too late, and next year, there will be another bahooneh. Just watch. "I need to establish myself as a first team starter!!!" 2 more years with Berdyev! (because you know Berdyev was so good for Sardar that his tactics in the biggest game of Sardar's life (at home against Manchester United) the phantom coach from the rafters Berdyev benched Sardar and gave him 8 minutes.

This guy REALLYYYY cares about Sardar! Like a son. Starting Sardar in the impossible task away at Old Trafford so he can "shine". If the guy really cared about getting Sardar a over as a legitimate star player, maybe he shouldn't have Sardar as a rotation guy who seemed to be on the bench every other match. Or maybe played him in games where he could have shined.
                        Couldn't have Sardar scoring on Man United in Rostov! Then he might leave the teet like Poloz and Erokhin and Berdyev might look bad! Lose his job. Can't have daddy losing his job! He believed in Sardar so Azmoun owes him his career and first born. Actually throw in the second born too.

There is loyalty, and there is stupidity. Give the guy a season at Rostov, and move on. This is how many seasons of repayment for Berdyev taking a chance on him again? 4 seasons? Too much.

Comment

That's understandable, but again, we keep saying if he doesn't go next year, if he doesn't go next year... We've been saying this 4 years now, maybe more. I and some others are fed up with this. Every summer and winter, we are hearing Sardar going to __________. It's not even upsetting because it is bazar garmi. It is upsetting because he has rejected all of these offers that weren't in World Cup years in order to stay on the teet of the godfather. I'm pissed because based on his history of saying I will leave Russia next year (he's said that before) he probably won't leave next year either. I think some of you forget what we have already been told. Sardar is too afraid to leave his daddy. Plain and simple. Berdyev will probably go to Tom Tomsk next year, and Sardar will follow him there. We'll be fighting about Sardar's offer from Western Europe in 2021, but he won't leave because it's a World Cup year. But if he doesn't leave in 2022, then we'll be mad, right? Right??

Guy should have left 2 years ago. Be honest with yourselves. It's already almost too late, and next year, there will be another bahooneh. Just watch. "I need to establish myself as a first team starter!!!" 2 more years with Berdyev! (because you know Berdyev was so good for Sardar that his tactics in the biggest game of Sardar's life (at home against Manchester United) the phantom coach from the rafters Berdyev benched Sardar and gave him 8 minutes.

This guy REALLYYYY cares about Sardar! Like a son. Starting Sardar in the impossible task away at Old Trafford so he can "shine". If the guy really cared about getting Sardar a over as a legitimate star player, maybe he shouldn't have Sardar as a rotation guy who seemed to be on the bench every other match. Or maybe played him in games where he could have shined.
                          Couldn't have Sardar scoring on Man United in Rostov! Then he might leave the teet like Poloz and Erokhin and Berdyev might look bad! Lose his job. Can't have daddy losing his job! He believed in Sardar so Azmoun owes him his career and first born. Actually throw in the second born too.

There is loyalty, and there is stupidity. Give the guy a season at Rostov, and move on. This is how many seasons of repayment for Berdyev taking a chance on him again? 4 seasons? Too much.
                          I want to respect your opinion but come on. You know sardar kicked ass in the champions league with the help of Berdyev putting him in that position and creating a team capable of competing even with limited resources. Dont be blind and disrespectful. Scoring against Bayern, Athletico Madrid, Ajax, Anderlecht, Sparta Prague is not something you can ignore completely and expect to be taken seriously. You and I dont know Sardar's offers, their details, his relationship with berdyev, etc ,etc . We have always WANTED Sardar to leave Russia.But, He has been adamant and consistent that he would stay until the WC. If he doesn't leave after, I would quickly be willing to accept I was wrong. Who the hell are you to tell Azmoun what to do with his career when he is consistently performing for our country ? And then insult his achievements by not even acknowledging them. Unbelievable. And btw , Sardar has been outperforming ARJ ( Who I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ) consistently for TM, with the help of the supposedly evil berdyev.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            I want to respect your opinion but come on. You know sardar kicked ass in the champions league with the help of Berdyev putting him in that position and creating a team capable of competing even with limited resources. Dont be blind and disrespectful. Scoring against Bayern, Athletico Madrid, Ajax, Anderlecht, Sparta Prague is not something you can ignore completely and expect to be taken seriously. You and I dont know Sardar's offers, their details, his relationship with berdyev, etc ,etc . We have always WANTED Sardar to leave Russia.But, He has been adamant and consistent that he would stay until the WC. If he doesn't leave after, I would quickly be willing to accept I was wrong. Who the hell are you to tell Azmoun what to do with his career when he is consistently performing for our country ? And then insult his achievements by not even acknowledging them. Unbelievable. And btw , Sardar has been outperforming ARJ ( Who I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ) consistently for TM, with the help of the supposedly evil berdyev.
                            Calm down with the "who the hell" talk, first. Relax. Second, your opinions are muddled. What does Berdyev have to do with TM? Was Karimi good on TM because of his Emirati coaches? Second, I never said Jahanbakhsh was better. Read more carefully. Just like Karimi, Azmoun has more raw talent. These talents carry him to strong performances. Being stuck in Russia though = people forget about these goals the week after. Go check twitter and see how hyped people were for Sardar after the goals, and the hype today. Other than some Iranian guys named Reza, most foreign fans are laughing at Sardar. I agree with how talented he is, so don't get so upset. I think you're being too emotional. Speaking rationally, you know my point isn't that Sardar is bad, so don't imply that to try and make yourself feel better. I wouldn't be expecting him to push himself to succeed if I didn't think he could.

My point is that the longer he waits, history is not on his side. Unless he is a Ronaldo-level talent, making a move to a top league in mid-20's is stupid. Any layman can understand this. Don't need to be playing soccer, or be a president to comment on stupid decisions of Donald Trump. Don't use the, "you're not a professional ______, so how can you have an opinion!!!" It is a foolish argument.

Comment

Anyone see the lazio rumors on twitter? How can they be making these claims with the ruibin transfer?

Comment

He also said if Berdyev ask me to play for him until the end of my career i will not refuse!!

Comment

Working...
                                X