• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    What's the name of this newspaper?

کوریره دلااسپورت

Comment

good lord, my heart can't take another Iran football saga at the moment haha.

This has picked up steam awful quick.

Azmoun will feel so smug if he does go to Lazio after everyone bashed him.

Here's hoping for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
        کوریره دلااسپورت
        Corriere dello sport is generally less reliable than Gazzetta dello sport. Wait & see.

Comment

The entire situation is very confusing to say at least, Sardar runs away from Rubin, and then Rubin sued Rostov because Sardar's transfer was illegal, only for Sardar to return at Rubin and now he's going to Lazio? Something doesn't add up.

Comment

He said just yesterday that he wants to work under Berdyev and stay in Russia till the world cup so a transfer to Lazio is very unlikely to happen ... Don't get too exited guys

Comment

On Iranian news websites comments are all mostly mocking Sardar's yearly transfer windows interests from top teams around the world when at last he always stays between Rubin and Rostov.

http://90tv.ir/news/402673/%D9%84%D8...A7%D9%87%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                Willing to cut my shambool if Azmoun does not leave Russia this summer transfer window.
                Just realised I made this bet earlier in the season...

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                  Just realised I made this bet earlier in the season...
                  Does your shambool still work after all the reattachment surgery you've had this year alone?
                  Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                    Reports say that Di Marzio from Lazio confirmed that they want Azmoun for 8million Euros.

Would be a dream move but i don't think he will take the so called "risk". Berdyev won't let him imo.
                    If it's Di Marzio then it's legit. He's a famous Italian journalist and he's basically like god. He's provided correct info on all the recent big united transfers. I'm the United forums unless he's spoken the news is fake.

Comment

Yeah if it's from Di Marzio it's definitely legit. Also, last season Lazio signed Bastos from Rostov so it's pretty legit. If only Azmoun would go and didn't stick with Berdyev

Comment

Maghaaleye Corriere dello Sport mige ke Sardaar ghardaad taa 2018 daare. In doroste? Dar zemn in rooznameh eshereh mikone be kharide Bastos ke az Rostov raft Lazio.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                          Maghaaleye Corriere dello Sport mige ke Sardaar ghardaad taa 2018 daare. In doroste? Dar zemn in rooznameh eshereh mikone be kharide Bastos ke az Rostov raft Lazio.
                          He has a contract with Rostov until 2018 but that doesn't mean anything. Just that "officially" until we see the announcement from Rubin, he is still a Rostov player.

From the Rostov side, they are saying that he is currently just "training" with Rubin and his future destination is not yet clear. Finally Italian medias are saying that Lazio are in advanced negotiations with Rostov.

I wouldn't put too much hope on it tho, all signs just point towards Sardar ending in Rubin.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                            Reports say that Di Marzio from Lazio confirmed that they want Azmoun for 8million Euros.

Would be a dream move but i don't think he will take the so called "risk". Berdyev won't let him imo.
                            Roznameye "La Repubblica" mige ke Lazio 10 million be Rostov pishnahad karde, harchand ke Rostov 12 million mikhad. Be gofteye in rooznameh masaleye asli

ekhtelaaf miyaane Rostov va Rubin ast.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Cmon lazio pay the cash !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calci...und-169473002/

Lazio would be a good fit for him. It's a fascist club.

Comment

Working...
                                X