This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    well TBH, that is what making this whole situation confusing as fk but if you put it into perspective (its just another typical Russian non-traditional, scandalous mafiaso/dalali style Business Dealings..! so long the key parties involved get their cut of the eventual transfer fee, the move will go through and everyone is happy..!)

i would guess that it will take a minimum of $12Mil transfer before Berdiyev and his cronies agree to convince their golden boy to leave russia this year, ahead of the WC..! and the offer must be met by a well recognized Top league EU club, (like Lazio) in order to satisfy Azmoun's pride and his fan-base.

IF YOU READ IN BETWEEN THE LINES THIS WHOLE THING IS ALL ABOUT NEGOTIATING THE MOST LUCRATIVE DEAL both for Berdiyev and for Azmoun..!

for now, It seems as Lazio have offered 8mil and further money based on performance bonuses ...! they lost out on their primary Striker target who went to Milan instead and Sardar is clearly number 2 on their summer transfer wish list...!!?
    they want ship off Djordjevic to Olympiacos to generate more cash to buy Azmoun but apparently so far Olympiacos are only willing to pay 2mil for his transfer..!!
    Berdiyev is in no hurry to let go of his golden goose, knowing that very likely he can off-load him for $20 mil plus next year after a likely good WC showing, but for that to happen, he would have to first first get Rubin to pay the $3mil release clause to Rostov and next succumb Azmoun to sign an extension to his current contract running out in June 2018..!! something that Sardar seems weirdly awful eager to do..!!
    No we don't want djordjevic in olympiakos for the buddy ansarifarnt !

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Ajibe ke dar maghaleye Gianluca Di Marzio mige ke Azmoun shayad AVVALIN irani dar Serie A beshe.

Ajibe ke yadesh rafte Rahman Rezai chandin fasl dar Serie A ba Perugia va Messina bazi mikard.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/calci...-la-situazione
      Ali Samereh ham too Perugia ye moghei bood.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        I believe the Lazio rumours have only really took off in the last 24 hours , and that they have actually submitted offers , got in contact , etc in that time . So it is possible at the time of sardars interview with varzesh3 Lazio had not done anything official. They have a coach in inzaghi who was one of the greatest forwards of all time. Apparently , they want sardar to play alongside Ciro Immobile, who is a starter for Italy . Lazio finished 5th last season , ahead of the likes of Torino , fiorentina , inter , and AC Milan. They will be in Europa league next year . This is a move definitely worth really considering . Lazio seem to really want him, which points to them having a big role for him . Expectations will be high and the risk sardar talked about still applies. But with European competition , league , and cup there are many matches for him to be guaranteed real PT. Ultimately , we will see if the risk outweighs the reward for him .
        In terms of the fee, 12 million is a hefty sum but fair . I can only see sardars value after a good league and WC this year rising to 20 million . We will see what happens. It is his desicion , but this move could set him in track to becoming a world star.
        That is his brother!

Comment

Hahahahaha. All I can do is laugh.

I posted exactly one month ago that Azmoun would go to Lazio and most people played it off. Just yesterday I said that Azmoun's Rubin--->Rostov--->Rubin transfers should be viewed more as a "loan" and that Rubin has the rights to sell the player.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Hahahahaha. All I can do is laugh.
            I posted exactly one month ago that Azmoun would go to Lazio and most people played it off. Just yesterday I said that Azmoun's Rubin--->Rostov--->Rubin transfers should be viewed more as a "loan" and that Rubin has the rights to sell the player.
            It's still far from a done deal mate

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
              It's still far from a done deal man
              Just wait a few more days… Smart move on Rostov and Rubin's part for handling Azmoun's loan smoothly so far.

My understanding is that if Berdyev gets around 10 mil or more for Azmoun, and is able to snag Bukharov from Rostov, then the deal will be expedited soon.

Comment

Im sure that the dispute between rubin and rostov was settled in some way that both parties would receive a portion of Azmouns transfer fees.

We all know that the dealings are very unofficial and more similar to the kind of weird shit that goes on in iran.

Therefore I wouldn't be surprised if Azmoun moves to Lazio, but only if they are willing to pay enough.

He would be amazing with Immobile, Dortmund were very stupid to offload immobile, he is a very good striker! I can only imagine the havoc these two could wreak together.
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  Im sure that the dispute between rubin and rostov was settled in some way that both parties would receive a portion of Azmouns transfer fees.

We all know that the dealings are very unofficial and more similar to the kind of weird shit that goes on in iran.

Therefore I wouldn't be surprised if Azmoun moves to Lazio, but only if they are willing to pay enough.

He would be amazing with Immobile, Dortmund were very stupid to offload immobile, he is a very good striker! I can only imagine the havoc these two could wreak together.
                  yes their potential partnership ( immobile and azmoun are both very mobile, quick) and azmouns added presence in the air will give them a chance to compete for CL spots if defense is strong. Also, with both under the tutelage of one of the greatest strikers of all time, inzaghi, we could see something very exciting indeed. Dont want to get carried away and the let down, so I will still stick by my earlier claims that remaining at rubin for ONLY ONE season is not disastrous, but something seems to be developing here.

Comment

I doubt the italian news would be reporting this with such intensity if it was B.S.

surely there are negotiations going on.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      I doubt the italian news would be reporting this with such intensity if it was B.S.

surely there are negotiations going on.
                      You are absolutely right. Rostov and Lazio have done there part… Now its up to Berdyev to see if he wants to accept the offer and up to Azmoun to see if he actually goes.

Azmoun could be at Lazio in a few days if everything is played correctly.

Comment

connecting the dots, it does seem that some behind-the-scene agreements have been reached between Rostov and Rubin. It was way too mysterious that Sardar, all of a sudden, shows up at Rubin's training with no media outlet reporting that!!! Even after taking part in a warm up match there is still no news of an official contract! and then Lazio's interest making headlines in Italy in the past 24 hours... Surely some major developments are underway. I also have a feeling that should Lazio meet the financial requests by Rostov/Rubin, Berdyev will give the green light! Even after what Sardar' said in his interview yesterday...

Comment

Lazio would be an amazing transfer. Perfect step for his age. Probably one of the top20 or top25 clubs in the world, one of the top leagues, one of europes most beautiful cities. If he shines there he will be ready for the very big clubs. Really hope it happens. He could get some great service from Keita, Felipe Anderson and Lucas Biglia.

Comment

Berdiyev is running this whole fking show and has been since he brought Sardar to Rubin.
                            when the right figure$$ are ponyed-up by Lazio he will send Sardar packing, simple as..!
                            if this move fall through, then likely there'll be more coming up before summer transfer is done..!! but the later it gets into transfer season the more likely are the chances that Berdiyev will just get Rubin to pay up the $3mil release clause to Rostov and likely lock him up to himself at Rubin for 2plus years, then wait for the most lucrative transfer window of After WC to ship him to the highest bidder..!

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                              Lazio would be an amazing transfer. Perfect step for his age. Probably one of the top20 or top25 clubs in the world, one of the top leagues, one of europes most beautiful cities. If he shines there he will be ready for the very big clubs. Really hope it happens. He could get some great service from Keita, Felipe Anderson and Lucas Biglia.
                              Lazio plays two up front usually. Immobile hasn't had a real partner for awhile. They have stuck numerous midfielders up front with him but they need a real striker up there. Azmoun and Immobile would be a fun tandem to watch.
                              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Let's hope it works.

I'm already dreaming about the combination.

I truly do believe that azmouns style is great for Serie A.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X