Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a turmoil of Things...i just Hope he does not end up at Rubin at the end of the day

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Heard a whisper that Lazio could buy him and loan him back to Rubin this season.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
        Heard a whisper that Lazio could buy him and loan him back to Rubin this season.
        Hmmmm

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like a reasonable compromise, considering all the variables.

Low risk for both parties!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

A loan to Rubin wouldn't be too bad, if he bags a lot of goals this coming season, and has an impressive WC, he could end up being a huge bargain for Lazio considering that his market value could shoot up. Good business for all involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Hey I'll take that

Comment

Lazio donbale BORINI bod amma in bazikon ba Milan gharaardaad bast. KEITA ham shayad team raa tark kone, ajibe agar Lazio Sardar raa bekhaare va gharzi pas garde be Rubin, chera

ke dar haale haazer Lazio kamboode Mohaajem daare.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

doesnt make a whole lot of sense..!!? they aint purticularly a rich club..!!?? they already trying to offload another striker who's considered surplus to requirement just to meet Berdiyev's asking price for Azmoun and it also looks like they lost their primary transfer target to Milan due to most probably inability to match or up the offer of Milan..??
                  granted, as ive stated before, even at 12mil Sardar is still an excellent Bang for Buck..! and any decent EU club would likely stand to gain an assload of profits in moving him on elsewhere after a year or so on their books..!!
                  may be besides the 12 mil asking price, another big contingent demand (from Azmoun and his parent's behalf) is guaranteed playing time and significant role ...?? in that sense it would make more sense for Lazio to buy now while cheap and loan back to rubin for to fulfill the Minutes guarantee demands..? and im sure Berdiyev will agree to sell Sardar on the Cheap ($8-10mil) original offer, if he can count on his services for at least a year in Rubin while trying to rebuild their program back to pinnacles of RPL Football ...!!

Comment

I heard somewhere that Lazios transfer budget this season is 15 million euro. Doesn't make much sense to spend a big chunk of that money to not have him for one year, especially considering that they're in need of a striker.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      yes their potential partnership ( immobile and azmoun are both very mobile, quick) and azmouns added presence in the air will give them a chance to compete for CL spots if defense is strong. Also, with both under the tutelage of one of the greatest strikers of all time, inzaghi, we could see something very exciting indeed. Dont want to get carried away and the let down, so I will still stick by my earlier claims that remaining at rubin for ONLY ONE season is not disastrous, but something seems to be developing here.
                      Lazio's coach isnt the famous Inzaghi the striker. Its his brother. Lol. The Inzaghi you are talking about is coach of a newly promoted side. Regardless Lazio would be the perfect place for him to grow. They can use him.

Would Love to see Azmoun in Serie A since i follow it very closely. They have a very good chance of making top 4 for next year's CL.

Comment

Baba Sardar Berdiyev jaee nemire....he is going to stick around in Russia maybe after WC we might see a move

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                          Baba Sardar Berdiyev jaee nemire....he is going to stick around in Russia maybe after WC we might see a move
                          ya probably that is whats going to happen. He is comfortable and probably does dokhtar bazi, its close to Iran, etc...

for him to make a move after WC he would need an amazing season, maybe 20 goals + a good WC...teams no longer pick players just from WC performance.
                          plus Rubin doesnt have any European competition so chances are he would be forgotten unless he scores 20+ goals

Comment

For this year, anything other than 12 months at Rubin will be a huge surprise given what people in Russia are saying, and then after WC2018 the plan should be to go to a Euro top 4 league club (one of the better teams in England/Spain/Italy/Germany). Anything else would be a disappointment

Comment

Any updates?

Also, I doubt a club with a worth of 200+ million euro only has a budget of 15 million.
                              and I'm sure they will make some sales.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                Any updates?
                                Also, I doubt a club with a worth of 200+ million euro only has a budget of 15 million.
                                and I'm sure they will make some sales.
                                Lazio just signed a montenegran right winger from a small belgian club at 6.5m€.

Berdyev should let Azmoun go and take Taremi in Rubin

Comment

Working...
                                X