Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Spartak have already made offers for Kanunnikov, seems like a matter of time before he is sold. Azmoun his replacement I guess.

Azmoun has been subbed off already, playing just for 25 minutes like Lestienne did in the friendly last week.

Comment

btw
      any links to today's friendly game..?

nevermind ..!

how did he play?

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
        Well Spartak have already made offers for Kanunnikov, seems like a matter of time before he is sold. Azmoun his replacement I guess.
        how much is his price tag ? have spartak met the asking price ?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Azmoun to Lazio… Calling it rn just like how I called Shekari to Rostov last summer

Also Kiarash made a great point: I'm not a big fan of the Eredivisie talent level by any means, but they do attract a lot of attention from top 5 leagues.
          Azmoun to Lazio in a few days.. Expect it to be finalized.

Called it more than a month ago lol

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            how much is his price tag ? have spartak met the asking price ?
            I beleive he will go for around €4-5m

Comment

it jsut doesnt make sense that Rubin havent announced anything if the move is done. That coupled with the comments from Rostov press officer point to there being some truth behind the lazio situation. They may very well have been ready to confirm, but then the offer from Lazio came in. But Sardar continued to train with the team and play in friendlies regardless. Very confusing, I guess in the next 1-2 weeks we will see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                it jsut doesnt make sense that Rubin havent announced anything if the move is done. That coupled with the comments from Rostov press officer point to there being some truth behind the lazio situation. They may very well have been ready to confirm, but then the offer from Lazio came in. But Sardar continued to train with the team and play in friendlies regardless. Very confusing, I guess in the next 1-2 weeks we will see what happens.
                They haven't confirmed the signing of Navas and Kudryashov either though and both of them played vs Utrecht today

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                  They haven't confirmed the signing of Navas and Kudryashov either though and both of them played vs Utrecht today
                  They did confirm Kudryashov.
                  https://twitter.com/fcrk/status/881197427423883264

Navas looks to be in the same case as Sardar

Comment

Well don't get too hopeful , he joined them for the second half.
                    It's funny though that one of Sardar's excuse for going back to Rubin is that he needs to play a lot before the world cup but with Jonathas and Kannunikov both in their prime, there is nothing guaranteeing him much playing time...
                    Actually, it is nice to have him some playing time against decent opposition of other countries. Utrecht is a decent dutch club that qualifies for the next EL. Russian sides set good friendlies generally.

Comment

he got injured and that is why he has been subbed out according to varzesh 3.. I didn't watch the game so I can't confirm

Comment

There was no stream for the game, hopefully highlights tomorrow.

Comment

he got injured and that is why he has been subbed out according to varzesh 3.. I didn't watch the game so I can't confirm
                          Ooh damn ..!hope it wasn't a serious knock ..!
                          That'll be a very Kiri timing

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            Ooh damn ..!hope it wasn't a serious knock ..!
                            That'll be a very Kiri timing

Might be fake news as well since I couldn't find anything about it on Russian medias

Comment

Azmoun is the main target of Lazio for the striker position : http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/news/l...-attacco-84639

http://www.lazionews24.com/camacho-n...pole-lattacco/

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                damn..!
                                both of those articles claim the move is pretty much Held Up due to legal fight between Rubin and Rostov over who owns Sardar's rights ..!!

i guess there is a small chance that they are referring to the old legal battle between these two clubs..?? but doubtful cause that one was over the loan term and was decided by high up FIFA courts eventually..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X