X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    damn..!
    both of those articles claim the move is pretty much Held Up due to legal fight between Rubin and Rostov over who owns Sardar's rights ..!!
    i guess there is a small chance that they are referring to the old legal battle between these two clubs..?? but doubtful cause that one was over the loan term and was decided by high up FIFA courts eventually..!!
    Jalebe ke maghaaleye Lazionews mige ke Lazio montazere bebine aslan ba kodam yek az baashgaahaaye Rubin va Rostov mozaakere kone.

Be nazar mirese vaziat kamelan shir to shire.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Azmoun/Ibrahimovic comparison : http://www.cittaceleste.it/notizie/z...m-azmoun-ibra/

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
        Jalebe ke maghaaleye Lazionews mige ke Lazio montazere bebine aslan ba kodam yek az baashgaahaaye Rubin va Rostov mozaakere kone.

Be nazar mirese vaziat kamelan shir to shire.
        More like khar too khar ..!
        Who knows anymore who owns his player rights after that legally contested, shady loan move to Rostov & now back to Rubin...!????
        Logic would say Rostov already won his player rights in the last court ruling & still have him officially on their books till June 2018..!? But then again rumor has it that Kurbin/Rubin have put a 3 mil release clause in his Rostov contact...! ? obviously Lazio ready to pay more than triple that figure to secure Sardar's services. So probably Rostov hoping for more $s than the $3 mil release clause. ..!? & threatening to derail the move otherwise by throwing it into the court battle legal delays. ..!??
        The player obviously committed his future & all decision making on such matters to the Birdman ..! So it remains to be seen if Berdiyev can come up with a way to split the likely 10-12mil transfer fee between the involved party in order to finalize this move. ..!?

Comment

^^The way I see it, they need to negotiate with Berdyev first! Which club they should proceed with after that is the least of their problems.

Comment

Lazio seems to give up giving the complex situation between rostov and rubin. They want a young random danes now : http://www.calcionews24.com/calciome...un-ingvartsen/

Comment

This is sad

Comment

Een Rubin Kazan asan baraye bazikonaye ma kheiri nadashte. Un az Haghighi in ham az Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  Een Rubin Kazan asan baraye bazikonaye ma kheiri nadashte. Un az Haghighi in ham az Azmoun
                  Unlike Haghighi, it seems clear Sardar wants to stay. I am still not sure why any of us got our hopes up. Was there any indication Sardar wanted to leave? I think Lazio was assuming they were dealing with a professional situation. Not a kid jumping from team to follow his adoptive father causing lawsuits in the process. Sardar is sadly not a professional. He's a good player, but his extreme and unnecessary loyalty is clear. Lazio must not have know they can't have Sardar without hiring Berdyev too.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                    Unlike Haghighi, it seems clear Sardar wants to stay. I am still not sure why any of us got our hopes up. Was there any indication Sardar wanted to leave? I think Lazio was assuming they were dealing with a professional situation. Not a kid jumping from team to follow his adoptive father causing lawsuits in the process. Sardar is sadly not a professional. He's a good player, but his extreme and unnecessary loyalty is clear. Lazio must not have know they can't have Sardar without hiring Berdyev too.
                    And at the same time some random europeans or asians fill iranians' spots in Europe.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Hopeless kid. Many Iranians will move to better leagues before him.

Hamoon bemoon roosie. People talk about Taremi that will decline, but Sardar at this rate is not going to be in a better situation. Those opportunities won't come every transfer window, it's not as easy to get out of the RPL compared to other top 10 European leagues.

And the Rubin Kazan optimists can sit and watch where he will go after the WC

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        And at the same time some random europeans or asians fill iranians' spots in Europe.
                        I guarantee you some random striker from the Azadegan League is better than that Chinese player. That could have been Azmoun or Taremi's place.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          A guy like Jahanbakhsh will take those spots. Like I said pages ago, like Mahdavikia, Jahanbakhsh will be remembered fondly in a top European league. Sardar will be a bright star like Karimi that fizzles out quickly due to his childish and unprofessional behavior. Sad that we repeat history.

I am honestly surprised CQ hasn't slapped Sardar upside the head and told him enough is enough already. Berdyev gave you your first shot, great! You took him to Europa League and made him look great for a few seasons now! Get off his wang now and unplug the incubator and push yourself!

Anyone who thinks Sardar playing at Rubin next year will do anything for his career are delusional. No EL or CL, low-scoring 0-0 games in RPL, and general lack of respect in Western Europe for Russian League (honestly, what has happened to many of RPL's best like Witsel, Hulk, Rondon, etc? Either below-par in EPL like Rondon, or move to China chasing $$$). Sardar is just slowly cutting off the legs of his career with this attachment at the hip.

I hope he won't blame us farrari fans when it's all said and done and he has two years as a bench warmer on a good team at 26-27 years old. He will know that his choices got him there instead of being the next Ibrahimovic, which is what his talent dictates. With the right choices, he is a future star. He has a right to his choices though, and it's his life. It is stupid as hell, but again, what can we do? Good luck to Sardar, I hope that he miraculously does turn into the next Ibra, but he'll have a real struggle getting there. Taking the path of greatest resistance instead of the easy route.

Comment

If iranian players they will make the big move after a successful WC, they are dreaming big time. It is long time, clubs don't trust WC "short term" performance while their league ask for "long term" performance.

After 98, 2002, etc.. lot of players that were appealing in WC became flops once they transfered.

And about Iran, it get worse. Iran did a correct WC in 2014 : no players transfered to Europe (Ansarifard in 2nd league thanks to Neku!).

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

He will officially sign for Rubin soon

https://kazanfirst.ru/online/412546

Comment

https://kazanfirst.ru/online/412546

Essentially confirmed Sardar will be a Rubin signing in coming days. Lazio never had a chance. Glad we all got our hopes up though.

Comment

Working...
                                X