Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rostov can only face one of these teams: City, Porto, Villareal, Ajax, Glad'bach.

Comment

I'm so hoping that it will be Ajax! Definiteley going to the game in Amsterdam then.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Hope Sardar's injury is not serious, it didn't look good when he subbed out, Rostov and TM need him so bad!

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1346467...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

it looked like he pulled his hammy

Comment

I missed the game but just saw the highlights. It seems that Azmoun had 3 good opportunities. Missed 2 and scored 1. If he can learn to switch that stat, he'll take one more step towards becoming a world class forward.

Dame jofteshoon kheyli garm!

BTW,

1. did they now qualify to the CL?

2. Is there a video clip on Ezzatollahi's good play/pass that I keep hearing about?

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
              I'm so hoping that it will be Ajax! Definiteley going to the game in Amsterdam then.
              I'll join you for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                Depending on the date of the match, I might join you as well. If that is OK?

Comment

If Gladbach, i can get us tickets and organize another PFDC get2gether.
                  Dutch and german members let's gang up
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

The first legs will be played on 16/17 August, with the returns taking place on 23/24 August.

Comment

When is the draw?

Comment

Sardar's goal celebration was a crack up...!!
                        he throws his arms up and slides on his knees towards the sidelines only to look up and be faced with a bunch of akhmoo, pissed off Andelokhti fans cussing him out...!!
                        so he is like, well perhaps i should pass on the "Fist Pump" then...!!? lol
                        Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                        Nice video of the goal:
                        https://streamable.com/ybi4

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          When is the draw?
                          tomorrow Aug. 5

Comment

Im calling it right now… its either gonna be Porto or Man City

Comment

https://twitter.com/molniasport/stat...926849?lang=en
                              scenes upon their arrival. Seeing sardar and ezzat there really makes me even happier that they get to have these experiences, that will not only be ultra beneficial for them but also TM

also here are HD extended game highlights featuring all of azmouns chances on Rostovs Youtube. They post HD highlights of all their games around 12 hrs after. The channel is really well run and features tons of new great content that I have enjoyed watching in the last year. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmOL6AeYqFY

Comment

Azmoun's injury is not serious and will be probably ready for Rostov's next game.

Comment

Working...
                                X