This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    A guy like Jahanbakhsh will take those spots. Like I said pages ago, like Mahdavikia, Jahanbakhsh will be remembered fondly in a top European league. Sardar will be a bright star like Karimi that fizzles out quickly due to his childish and unprofessional behavior. Sad that we repeat history.

I am honestly surprised CQ hasn't slapped Sardar upside the head and told him enough is enough already. Berdyev gave you your first shot, great! You took him to Europa League and made him look great for a few seasons now! Get off his wang now and unplug the incubator and push yourself!

Anyone who thinks Sardar playing at Rubin next year will do anything for his career are delusional. No EL or CL, low-scoring 0-0 games in RPL, and general lack of respect in Western Europe for Russian League (honestly, what has happened to many of RPL's best like Witsel, Hulk, Rondon, etc? Either below-par in EPL like Rondon, or move to China chasing $$$). Sardar is just slowly cutting off the legs of his career with this attachment at the hip.

I hope he won't blame us farrari fans when it's all said and done and he has two years as a bench warmer on a good team at 26-27 years old. He will know that his choices got him there instead of being the next Ibrahimovic, which is what his talent dictates. With the right choices, he is a future star. He has a right to his choices though, and it's his life. It is stupid as hell, but again, what can we do? Good luck to Sardar, I hope that he miraculously does turn into the next Ibra, but he'll have a real struggle getting there. Taking the path of greatest resistance instead of the easy route.
    I have nothing against JB, he is a good players, but his talent and his contribution to TM is nowhere near Azmoun, didn't scored in CL against the like of Bayern, Atletico, Anderlecht, didn't leave NEC when they relegate in 2nd division (ok, let's say it is fair to thank NEC that make him come to Europe) and I am still waiting him to do to leave holland for a better league.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      I have nothing against JB, he is a good players, but his talent and his contribution to TM is nowhere near Azmoun, didn't scored in CL against the like of Bayern, Atletico, Anderlecht, didn't leave NEC when they relegate in 2nd division (ok, let's say it is fair to thank NEC that make him come to Europe) and I am still waiting him to do to leave holland for a better league.
      I don't know why my statement is always misinterpreted as ARJ being better than Sardar. Obviously Sardar is the more talented player as Karimi was. Jahanbakhsh is more of a professional, and will thus take the opportunities presented, and will have a long fruitful career in Europe.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

It doesn't matter, we are talking about the present however on the long run at this rate JB will be a better player than Azmoun. Only couple of more years in Russia will be enough for Sardar to stagnate and decline before he even hits his peak.

While JB who will undoubtedly only make steps forward in his career will just continue progressing

Comment

Once signed I guess there will be clarity on the contractual situation and he will be a Rubin player. Just perfect to reach an agreement with Lazio sell him on and earn some money on him which was always Rubins goal. So maybe there is still hope?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Lazio seems to give up giving the complex situation between rostov and rubin. They want a young random danes now : http://www.calcionews24.com/calciome...un-ingvartsen/
            In maghaale mige ke Lazio dar entezaare ta bebine agar vaziate Sardar avaz mishe ya na, va dar zemn Marcus Ingvartsen ra arzyaabie mikone.

In baazikon pishtar ham yeki az gozinehaaye kharide Lazio bood, harchand ke tarjih midan Azmoun ra bekharan.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
              Once signed I guess there will be clarity on the contractual situation and he will be a Rubin player. Just perfect to reach an agreement with Lazio sell him on and earn some money on him which was always Rubins goal. So maybe there is still hope?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
              You cannot change teams twice and play if Im not mistaking. In that case he won't be able to play the first half of the season. Anyways I highly doubt such situation will even happen

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                You cannot change teams twice and play if Im not mistaking. In that case he won't be able to play the first half of the season. Anyways I highly doubt such situation will even happen
                But he can be bought and loaned like that Chinese guy right?

Comment

In Berdyev yek jonevareh moozii ast.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

With all the evidence showing Sardar as a Rubin player, some still hold out hope. It's really sad. Guys, he's a Kazan player. He's played for them twice now, made every indication he wants to be with papa Birdman. What more do we need? I had a feeling this was all too weird, and it was. Lazio wants a guy, willing to pay good money for him, but the player is too immature and unprofessional to make a transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                      But he can be bought and loaned like that Chinese guy right?
                      Why would they loan him Kian? Be reasonable. Every article says they need a striker. Not next year, now. They aren't in the business of doing Berdyev favors, sadly. Unlike Sardar, Lazio doesn't owe their lives and first-borns to Birdie. They thought they'd be dealing with a professional environment. Offer money, get player. They probably didn't know they'd be dealing with all of this bs lawsuit and Sardar jumping back and forth wherever his papa goes. They are not nice or stupid enough to loan him. This isn't a charity. If he doesn't want to leave, they won't buy him, simple as that. They probably thought money and the chance at a top 5 finish on a strong Italian team would draw a mid-table Russian league player. They forgot that you have to discover him, speak Turkmen, and have a name that rhymes with Merdiev, in order for Sardar to want to play for you.

Comment

I doubt he will get good club offers in the future if he doesn't go to Lazio. Other clubs won't take him seriously after seeing Lazio trying so hard to get him.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                          Why would they loan him Kian? Be reasonable. Every article says they need a striker. Not next year, now. They aren't in the business of doing Berdyev favors, sadly. Unlike Sardar, Lazio doesn't owe their lives and first-borns to Birdie. They thought they'd be dealing with a professional environment. Offer money, get player. They probably didn't know they'd be dealing with all of this bs lawsuit and Sardar jumping back and forth wherever his papa goes. They are not nice or stupid enough to loan him. This isn't a charity. If he doesn't want to leave, they won't buy him, simple as that. They probably thought money and the chance at a top 5 finish on a strong Italian team would draw a mid-table Russian league player. They forgot that you have to discover him, speak Turkmen, and have a name that rhymes with Merdiev, in order for Sardar to want to play for you.
                          Not I meant Rubin loaning him out to Lazio, not the other way around.

Comment

Very stupid if he doesn't move to Lazio.

What is wrong with our players ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Jahanbakhsh was live on insta few minutes ago walking in Mashad, with Ezatolahi trying to be funny in the comment section and Azmoun & Ansarifard being online too.
                              Formerly known as Persianking!
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout
                              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Latest news from italian medias : lazio determined to hire azmoun, even with his coming come back in kazan

http://www.cittaceleste.it/mercato-l...-lazio-azmoun/

http://www.cittaceleste.it/gazzanet/cafu-azmoun/

Comment

Working...
                                X