Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lazio would be a Dream coming true. The Italian press describes him as the perfect partner for immobile. I bet he would be a regular starter and score shit loads of goals....compare this to yet another shitty season in Russia

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

The way lazio are pursuing him, it seems like he will be a key player for them. He needs to make the move now.

Comment

There are reports that there has been some progress in the last hours...hope is coming back again

https://m.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-...n-kazan-990354

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I'd love for Sardar to move to Lazio but I feel like all this buildup is just going to lead up to disappointment, considering his obvious lack of desire to move out of Russia + potential issues regarding his transfer from Rubin to Rostov.
          Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Azmoun will be in Lazio soon… Everyone can roast me if it doesnt happen lol

Wouldn't be surprised if it came through a Rubin transfer then loan to Lazio

Comment

Would be the biggest transfer in ages for Iranian football

Comment

I would be shocked if Sardar ends up anywhere other than Rubin.

Comment

Inshallah it happens - not only a great and historic club - but gotdamn one of the best cities in europe.

Comment

Latest news is that rostov has accepted a bid from besiktas for sardar

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                      It's from 15 hours ago from an unreliable Turkish source

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                        apparently west ham are very interested as well. Best move remains lazio. Im just afraid if sardar and co fuck around much longer lazio will decide to pursue other targets...

Comment

Big club. I still find it amazing how Sven Goran Eriksson bankrolled 2 decades of swimming in money from his success with Lazio in 2000.

Lazio play a nice pragmatic style of football which churned out the results last year. Personally, I would prefer to see Azmoun as the star striker in a lesser league where he is consistently banging in the goals as I think the most important thing is that he is confident and happy by the world cup. So I don't think it's a huge deal where he goes now (until the world cup itself, at which point he needs to go to a BIG club after).

But as I said, I would still be shocked if he ends up anywhere apart from Rubin.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Azmoun will be in Lazio soon… Everyone can roast me if it doesnt happen lol

Wouldn't be surprised if it came through a Rubin transfer then loan to Lazio

PSYCHOPATH
                            https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Premier League wouldnt fit Sardar. Serie A would also be very hard to play.
                              I think Turkey/Belgium/Holland and France would be the perfect move if there are any options.
                              And some day in SPain.

But lets see if there is even an offer
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
                                [ATTACH]17366[/ATTACH]

Hahahaha Sardar is going nowhere guys!! Calm down for god sake.

Comment

Working...
                                X