This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.timeturk.com/iranli-yildi...i/haber-689327

This article says he has reached an agreement with Besiktas...the Turkmen that was born in Iran...ill puke if that happens

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      http://www.timeturk.com/iranli-yildi...i/haber-689327

This article says he has reached an agreement with Besiktas...the Turkmen that was born in Iran...ill puke if that happens

25 times better than Russian teams, will play Champions League again! Most likely continue the journey in Europa league like last time. This time alongside great players.

Sure I dont want him to end up there either, but still a step up no matter what and its a prestigious club.

Comment

پدر مهاجم تیم ملی تصریح کرد: هیچ کسی از پول بدش نمی*آید و من هم می*توانم به تیم*های بزرگ بروم و پول*های زیادی بگیرم اما باید آینده را هم نگاه کرد و پله پله پیش رفت. تعجب می*کنم چرا منابع*شان سایت*های روسی و ترکیه*ای شده و از من سؤال نمی*کنند؟ مطمئن باشند که من دروغ نمی*گویم و تمام حقیقت ماجرا را می*گویم. در این مدت سردار با قراردادهای یکساله به تیم*های مختلف رفته و در این قراردادها بندهای متفاوت و مختلفی وجود داشته است اما کجای دنیا در مورد بندها و مبلغ قرارداد بازیکنان توضیح می*دهند. الان هم طوری با روبین کازان قرارداد بسته*ایم که همین امروز هم اگر بخواهیم می*توانیم قرارداد سردار را فسخ کرده و متضرر هم نشویم.
        http://90tv.ir/news/403841/%D9%BE%D8...8C%D9%85%D8%9F

PSYCHOPATH
        https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Guys, don't believe in these news from foreign medias, here is an interesting interview with Sardar's father in which he explains all the situation: http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=361884
          Must read

Comment

quick trad of the main points:

- They are quite mad at some medias making baseless rumours out of nothing (like the 10 years contract with Berdyev)
            - His father and coaches (including Queiroz) surrounding Sardar are all persuaded that staying in Russia until the world cup is the best solution for him since he will become even more familiar with the country hosting the competition.
            - Sardar has a 1 year contract with Rubin
            - His injury wasn't serious and he is already back in training

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=361884

Comment

His dad says that they know what they're doing. Ok we're gonna watch and see what you can do after the WC

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                His dad says that they know what they're doing. Ok we're gonna watch and see what you can do after the WC
                The fact that Queiroz is also monitoring the situation makes me feel more confortable with Sardar staying in Russia until the world cup although I still think he could have done a much better move.. Signing with Kazan for one single season makes some sense at least, it also means that he will be a free agent after the world cup (a bit weird) and he won't have any excuses for not moving to a top league afterward

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                  The fact that Queiroz is also monitoring the situation makes me feel more confortable with Sardar staying in Russia until the world cup although I still think he could have done a much better move.. Signing with Kazan for one single season makes some sense at least, it also means that he will be a free agent after the world cup (a bit weird) and he won't have any excuses for not moving to a top league afterward
                  Yeah it's slightly reassuring. It's ok, they claim that they know what they are doing with this, so we'll wait and judge them after this year at Rubin.

For now, personally I still don't understand this sideways/arguably downgraded move to Rubin, he at least could've signed for a UCL Russian team for 2 years and move after the WC.

I'll tell you this, if Azmoun not even "flops", but has the same season in the RPL as he had with Rostov in 16-17 with Rubin, not only he might give up his starting place in TM but you can be sure he won't get offers like Lazio in the summer, and likely remain in Russia.

And I do not believe even having a good WC performance will earn him a decent move, it's been a while now that teams/players are not rewarded anymore for their WC performances.

Comment

Yeah it's slightly reassuring. It's ok, they claim that they know what they are doing with this, so we'll wait and judge them after this year at Rubin.

For now, personally I still don't understand this sideways/arguably downgraded move to Rubin, he at least could've signed for a UCL Russian team for 2 years and move after the WC.

I'll tell you this, if Azmoun not even "flops", but has the same season in the RPL as he had with Rostov in 16-17 with Rubin, not only he might give up his starting place in TM but you can be sure he won't get offers like Lazio in the summer, and likely remain in Russia.

And I do not believe even having a good WC performance will earn him a decent move, it's been a while now that teams/players are not rewarded anymore for their WC performances.
                    Yes , as you say let's wait and judge them after this season.. This is imo a much riskier choice than moving to Lazio right now! might be a blessing in disguise if and only if he has a very good season with Rubin + a good world cup as he will be able to join even bigger teams than Lazio afterward , but if he fails to impress he will probably miss the train and be forced to stay/extend with Rubin ... In short it's hit or miss now

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                      well Ultimately CQ would be looking out for whats best for him, just like anyone else..! his Star and most vital TM player (Sardar) playing it safe and following his old coach back to wc-venue Rubin until WC, suits him best too..!
                      due to him playing another pressure free year under the tutelage of same ol coach who's preferred Tactics is very similar to his own at TM. also his marquee attacking weapon likely getting steady action with much lower risk of injury due to only playing in cup and league competitions. unlike being involved in 3 different competition and under immense pressure of trying to make a positive first-season impression in a new, high-profile team with new teammates,coach, tactics along with coping with very likely high fan expectations plus adjustments to whole new living environment, language and culture..!

what i dont get is why would Rostov/Rubin (whoeverdafaq owns his rights anymore?? i dont know?) agree to just allow his contract to run out and leave their club next year for FREE when clearly they stand to earn upwards of 10-12mil by offloading him this year..?? if wants to stay in russia, likely they would want him to extend his contract at least one more year, so they can make some transfer fee when they ship him off after WC to the highest bidder..!!??
                      i suppose Sardar could refuse any extension to his current contract but then again Rubin/Rostov could retaliate in so many other way like by benching him all season or put him with reserves in kiri cup games and situations..?

Comment

Exactly, it is a very dangerous link his future to the next WC. An injury, bad performance make him lose all. A good performance there won't guaranty anything either

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          well Ultimately CQ would be looking out for whats best for him, just like anyone else..! his Star and most vital TM player (Sardar) playing it safe and following his old coach back to wc-venue Rubin until WC, suits him best too..!
                          due to him playing another pressure free year under the tutelage of same ol coach who's preferred Tactics is very similar to his own at TM. also his marquee attacking weapon likely getting steady action with much lower risk of injury due to only playing in cup and league competitions. unlike being involved in 3 different competition and under immense pressure of trying to make a positive first-season impression in a new, high-profile team with new teammates,coach, tactics along with coping with very likely high fan expectations plus adjustments to whole new living environment, language and culture..!
                          what i dont get is why would Rostov/Rubin (whoeverdafaq owns his rights anymore?? i dont know?) agree to just allow his contract to run out and leave their club next year for FREE when clearly they stand to earn upwards of 10-12mil by offloading him this year..?? if wants to stay in russia, likely they would want him to extend his contract at least one more year, so they can make some transfer fee when they ship him off after WC to the highest bidder..!!??
                          i suppose Sardar could refuse any extension to his current contract but then again Rubin/Rostov could retaliate in so many other way like by benching him all season or put him with reserves in kiri cup games and situations..?
                          Well, there are a lot of things we aren't aware of but you sure have a point about CQ looking out for what is best for him.. If he thinks a bit more longer term and envisages staying with TM after the world cup , I'm sure he would want Sardar to develop fast and help him and TM reach more achievements (like winning the AC)

Comment

I just have one thing to say "BACHENANE"

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Hamin, ghardaade yek saale baraye Rubin aslan manteghi nist, ye chize digari bayad baashe ke be ma nemigan.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

ManU entering the hunt...this is getting very interesting

http://sportwitness.co.uk/man-united...plicated-deal/

Comment

Working...
                                X