• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    He will sign for Lazio I am confident!
    Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
    I think so too ..!
    Especially now that big guns like ManU are sniffing about, they'll try to strike a quick deal so to say "while their iron is Hotter than other much richer & prestigious clubs "
    He'll probably be loaned back to Rubin, as rumored earlier, for this upcoming season in order to satisfy CQ & Azmoun's both daddys & this way whichever club Rubin or Rostov who ends up winning the final court decision to his player's rights will stand to make good ca$h in transfer fee too..!
    Lazio seemgly would be the only somewhat loosing party in such a deal ..!? But fact remains that if they wait to try & buy him as a free agent next year after a very likely good season & Wc display, Sardar is going to be simply unattainable for them, cause he is going to be courted by much more formidable suitors then, offering him compensation packages well beyond their means..! that is If Rostov/Rubin don't tack another year to his contract !? (Very likely)& demand a much higher transfer fee then than the measly 10-12 mil now ...!
    I remember reading supposedly the Final court ruling is expected to be delivered on July 15..!? Until then the more clubs come sniffing about his availability situation, the quicker Lazio will try to wrap this transfer up ..!
    I'd guess also for that scenario to work out, he'd have to sign a long term contract with Lazio, probably a 4-5 year..!?

Comment

He's probably staying with Rubin just to get them off his back.
      They'll then get a cut of his transfer and shut up.

Football is a filthy business.
      Just look at how a player like Carlos Tevez was transferred.

Comment

Rubin must be interested in selling him to finally make some money. Next year as a free agent he costed Rubin 11-12mn for the season. With all due respect Rubin cannot afford that. 95% Sardar transfers after the court rule is taken...mark my words!

Comment

Rubin must be interested in selling him to finally make some money. Next year as a free agent he costed Rubin 11-12mn for the season. With all due respect Rubin cannot afford that. 95% Sardar transfers after the court rule is taken...mark my words!

Sadly, Berdyev-Sardar relationship is more important than $12 million. Don't get your hopes up too high man. Don't be surprised if Sardar signs a 5 year extension with Rubin to be able to play for Berdyev and also make his club a bunch of money. He does owe Berdyev his life, don't forget.

Comment

West Ham would be awesoooommmmeee!!! My Favoriten BPL-Club!!!!
            "I'm foreeeever blooowing bubleeees....." ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              Sadly, Berdyev-Sardar relationship is more important than $12 million. Don't get your hopes up too high man. Don't be surprised if Sardar signs a 5 year extension with Rubin to be able to play for Berdyev and also make his club a bunch of money. He does owe Berdyev his life, don't forget.
              I know you are exaggerating but in any case this is ridiculous. I know how Sardar sparked Milans attention before he left for Russia. You can even argue Sardar could be a top20 world class star by now without Berdyev!

Comment

I know you are exaggerating but in any case this is ridiculous. I know how Sardar sparked Milans attention before he left for Russia. You can even argue Sardar could be a top20 world class star by now without Berdyev!
                I'm obviously exaggerating as this situation warrants some hyperbole with how laughable it has become. I am honest when I say to not be surprised if Sardar signs an extension to be able to both play for Berdyev, but also make Rubin a large chunk of change when he does decide to leave. Sardar with one year left will demand less from a buying team than with 4 years remaining. If this happens, it's a worst case scenario as unless he becomes a Bona fide star, nobody will buy him until his price has dropped substantially. Sardar extending with Rubin would be very bad, but I see it as a possibility, as a favor to Berdyev and Rubin.

Comment

apparently besiktas are offering Ozbiliz (RM/AM) and Denis Boyko ( GK ) , both internationals for Armenia and Ukraine respectively ( also both have played in the RPL) for Azmoun. Dont think he should or will move there, but good to see such a high level of interest nonetheless. West ham also seem really interested after missing out on every striker around recently. Again, lazio is a far better option than that as well.

Sardar and his dad's recent interviews make it seem like its a done deal and that he will stay, but Rubin haven't announced anything, he didn't play in yesterdays friendly, and rostov claim he is negotiating with other clubs. One of the most confusing shitshows i have witnessed in a while when it comes to transfers.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    apparently besiktas are offering Ozbiliz (RM/AM) and Denis Boyko ( GK ) , both internationals for Armenia and Ukraine respectively ( also both have played in the RPL) for Azmoun. Dont think he should or will move there, but good to see such a high level of interest nonetheless. West ham also seem really interested after missing out on every striker around recently. Again, lazio is a far better option than that as well.

Sardar and his dad's recent interviews make it seem like its a done deal and that he will stay, but Rubin haven't announced anything, he didn't play in yesterdays friendly, and rostov claim he is negotiating with other clubs. One of the most confusing shitshows i have witnessed in a while when it comes to transfers.
                    I saw that too. Don't think it will happen to Beskitas. I don't think Rubin/Berdyev want players. He is happy with the old Rostov players. I think the only chance is a money offer Rubin cannot refuse. Have the board sell him based on the profit alone. If that offer comes along, great. I'm thinking that's 15 million. I think most of the teams will put a ceiling of 10 maybe 11 million. Sadly, this won't happen without someone taking a huge gamble on Sardar.

Comment

Why the gamble? Sardar is truely a world class player. If he were French, argentine, or Brazilian they would already be pouring 50-60 million on him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

he needs to leave russia, lazio is a great team , i agree seria A is not what it used to be 30-20 years ago, but still up there, he must go there

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                          I saw that too. Don't think it will happen to Beskitas. I don't think Rubin/Berdyev want players. He is happy with the old Rostov players. I think the only chance is a money offer Rubin cannot refuse. Have the board sell him based on the profit alone. If that offer comes along, great. I'm thinking that's 15 million. I think most of the teams will put a ceiling of 10 maybe 11 million. Sadly, this won't happen without someone taking a huge gamble on Sardar.
                          he is still a rostov player. He is just training with rubin, they havent signed him yet.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                            Why the gamble? Sardar is truely a world class player. If he were French, argentine, or Brazilian they would already be pouring 50-60 million on him.

This! literally, this kid scored against some of the best defense in Europe. If this was any other kid his age and scored the way he did...he would be called the next coming of pele and having every european team wanting to be in bed with him.

But he is Iranian
                            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post

No they wouldn't, he underperformed a lot in the league

Comment

http://www.haberts.com/m/transfer-ha...cu-h64302.html

Trabzonspor also in the game

Comment

Working...
                                X