This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    Will someone go to Russia and slap Sardar?
    Berdyev gang will beat you up before you get to his golden boy
    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Lazio will send a new offer for azmoun in the next days to push for a transfer

http://www.cittaceleste.it/mercato-l...le-per-azmoun/

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Why doesn't Sardar clear all the rumours once in for all and just announce on his Insta that he is staying at Rubin?

He practically did this for every other rumour surrounding his potential transfers in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
          Why doesn't Sardar clear all the rumours once in for all and just announce on his Insta that he is staying at Rubin?

He practically did this for every other rumour surrounding his potential transfers in the past.
          Maybe because he will not stay at Rubin...he is waiting to announce his transfer to Lazio!

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post

Be nazar mirese montazere hokme FIFA ast ta bebine baazikone Rostov ast ya Rubin.

Gofte mishe in hokm pish az shoroe lige Roosie sader khahad shod.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

15. July is the first league game this is in line with what we can read in the Italian news and with what I always said (in the next days/weeks Lazio will announce Sardar's signing

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                15. July is the first league game this is in line with what we can read in the Italian news and with what I always said (in the next days/weeks Lazio will announce Sardar's signing
                Are, vali resanehaaye italiai in ham migan ke Lazio hanooz nemidone be ki pishnahad bede, Rostov ya Rubin,

chon hokme FIFA hanooz sader nashode.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Missed another friendly today vs Arminia... I just hope that this isn't because of an injury

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                    Missed another friendly today vs Arminia... I just hope that this isn't because of an injury
                    Well he was in Gonbad, Iran yesterday watching a horse race as you can see from his Instagram..so I don't know what's going on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                      Well he was in Gonbad, Iran yesterday watching a horse race as you can see from his Instagram..so I don't know what's going on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      That's a great sign!!! Probably he wont stay at Rubin then!

Comment

Yeah but seriously what lousy journalists do we have in Iran that can't get a damn interview with him to sort things out...

Comment

Horse races are very important to Azmoun so I won't be surprised if he left the camp with Berdyev's permission just to see his horse compete

Comment

Rubin just get trashed by Arminiam bielefeld 0/4

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                              Horse races are very important to Azmoun so I won't be surprised if he left the camp with Berdyev's permission just to see his horse compete
                              Nowadays, horse races can be recorded by, for example, his dad and sent to him through internet.

Seeing horse races at it's place is not as important as missing training. I don't think he's included in Rubin's plans for the next season, unless a major thing happens and changes the whole plan.

Comment

All we know is that his dad, the most credible source after himself, said that he signed for Rubin for 1 year and he intends on playing there until the end of that contract

Comment

Working...
                                X