This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    All we know is that his dad, the most credible source after himself, said that he signed for Rubin for 1 year and he intends on playing there until the end of that contract
    He sure said that. Unless of course he just wanted to divert the journalists interests elsewhere so they'd leave Sardar alone for now.

He also said they (him and Berdyev) were not stupid to let Azmoun sign just any contract. He said Berdyev knew what's best for Azmoun's progress. Meaning if the "right" contract came along, Berdyev wouldn't reject it.

Comment

Azmoun just posted on his Instagram story that he's off to Paris. Is Rubin holding camp there or...?

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
        Azmoun just posted on his Instagram story that he's off to Paris. Is Rubin holding camp there or...?
        No, I think they're returning back to Kazan.. RPL will start pretty soon so there isn't much time left for another training camp

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
          No, I think they're returning back to Kazan.. RPL will start pretty soon so there isn't much time left for another training camp
          hmmm then I wonder what he's doing in Paris right before the RPL starts

Comment

Reports in iran are saying sardar will sign for besiktas. He is flying private to paris so obvioulsy someting urgent is about to happen

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
              hmmm then I wonder what he's doing in Paris right before the RPL starts
              If I'm not wrong he will miss the first game anyway because of yellow card suspension but still...

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                Reports in iran are saying sardar will sign for besiktas. He is flying private to paris so obvioulsy someting urgent is about to happen
                reports in Iran means don't get your hopes up

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  Hopefully he signs for a Ligue 1 club instead. I'd much rather see him play in Paris rather than Istanbul.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                    Very weird flight path then. A quick search on google shows the quickest way from Tehran to Kazan is a 8 hour flight with one stopover at Moscow.

If Paris is used as a stopover from Tehran to Kazan, the quickest flight would take 30 hours.

It would make no sense for Sardar to use Paris as a stopover. One explanation can be that he is going on a short holiday there, before returning to Kazan.

Source: Google Flights

Comment

He is flying private to paris!

Comment

He meets Lazio representatives in Paris

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Azmoun to Lazio baby!! Almost there!!

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                            He meets Lazio representatives in Paris

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk