Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of the 585 pages on this thread I think 500 of it is just speculations about where Sardar should play.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Why would he go to Paris instead of Rome when he is flying from Salzburg? It's a further distance.
      I believe he is just going to Paris with Alex Song, a player he has become good friends with. This picture from Song's snapchat story looks like the same plane as Azmoun.

Sorry for large images

Comment

azmoun is an incredible player but he is a stupid little shithead. he knows everyone is watching him to see if he's making any moves and he posts this pic to show off like some wannabe bache pooldar or he likes these news stories and wants to add ligue 1 rumors.

Comment

Come on guys, he's trolling you all. No Lazio, no anything. Only Rubin, only Berdyev!

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
            azmoun is an incredible player but he is a stupid little shithead. he knows everyone is watching him to see if he's making any moves and he posts this pic to show off like some wannabe bache pooldar or he likes these news stories and wants to add ligue 1 rumors.
            This is the reason why players shouldn't even bother with fans. Jealous horseshit like this. Dude, he's not playing the game for you. He's playing for himself. To enjoy his life. More power to him.
            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Yeah, he complains about all the rumours about offers from top teams but he is very well aware that medias will start writing new stories about him as soon as they will wind out that he is going to Paris ...

Comment

Why would a player go to his own personal holiday in another country during his team's pre-season training camp. Nothing makes sense, it's very weird that he hasn't publicly signed with Rubin yet but he's probably waiting for the CAS decision to be able to sign the contract with them. Im surprised all of you aren't fed up already with all these alaki rumors. He's staying in Rubin.

Comment

Gonna laugh when Sardar shows himself signing a deal... to sublease an apartment in Kazan. Berdyev laughing in the background.

Comment

Classic Iranian BAZAARGARMY
                    EU rendition ..!😂😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                      Of course he knows the media attention every season and just wants to troll!!! Having said that, if he really IS staying with Kazan this season, he also knows that posting these kind of pictures will only piss everyone off when they realize the truth! Also he should be with his team, training! Not to go to Paris and have vacation.

I'm quite sure something is going on.

Comment

What if Azmoun is signing for PSG? 🤷🏻*♂️

Comment

^^yes, they lost Zlatan so they need a new one!

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                            This is the reason why players shouldn't even bother with fans. Jealous horseshit like this. Dude, he's not playing the game for you. He's playing for himself. To enjoy his life. More power to him.
                            Lol I'm not jealous. You are calling me Horseshit??? Call down....Are you Bedryev or Azmoun's stalker?

I have experienced far more greater things both in profession and leisure than he has with his minimal salary in Russia with my career so far to be jealous of him. I'm just saying I love the kid but he's an attention seeking whore. He knows spotlight is on him with rumors and he's saying he doesn't like it...and has to do it to show-boat and create further stir in the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              ^^yes, they lost Zlatan so they need a new one!
                              All jokes aside do you think that could be a possibilitiy?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                All jokes aside do you think that could be a possibilitiy?
                                According to some here, he's going to Paris to sign for Lazio... He's with Alex Song guys. A Rubin teammate. I doubt he's taking Song with him as his agent to negotiate a PSG or Lazio deal. Be reasonable guys. Your hopes are clouding your reason and logic. He will play for Rubin next year. He, his father, everyone has confirmed it. Why are we still dreaming?

Comment

Working...
                                X