This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    According to some here, he's going to Paris to sign for Lazio... He's with Alex Song guys. A Rubin teammate. I doubt he's taking Song with him as his agent to negotiate a PSG or Lazio deal. Be reasonable guys. Your hopes are clouding your reason and logic. He will play for Rubin next year. He, his father, everyone has confirmed it. Why are we still dreaming?
    Sure, but then why the Hell are Song and Azmoun flying to Paris and not Kazan to join their team??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
      Sure, but then why the Hell are Song and Azmoun flying to Paris and not Kazan to join their team??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      There's 100 possibilities. Which one is believable to you. Taking a couple days off of training to relax? Maybe do some shopping? Nope, they're signing a dual contract with PSG! Song to replace Verratti (who isn't leaving) and Sardar to replace Cavani (a season too late to replace ibra). Again, living in a fantasy world and overanalyzing every move Sardar makes.

I'm thinking that Sardar and Song are actually going because Vin Diesel is in Paris and they're going to join the cast of fast and furious 12!! Honestly, they could be there for anything, and a couple days vacation is by far the most logical and believable.

Should we re-link Sardar and his Dad's clear quotes saying he is staying with Rubin every day? Don't know how much you all can speculate. I hope he doesnt wear a Ralph Lauren shirt tomorrow, because some of you will think RL is close enough to RM, meaning he's signing with Real Madrid!!

If he was without song, I would think something more. No big team will sign song at this point, so it's clearly two team mates taking a holiday. If you really think a team wants to sign promising youngster Azmoun, and elderly Mr. Glass Song, I don't know what to tell you. It's obviously right in everyone's face, but I think you want to be massively disappointed when this train stops at the destination it was always going.

Comment

Azmoun needs to clarify what he is doing asap!!!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
          Azmoun needs to clarify what he is doing asap!!!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
          Bro, he did one like a week ago. Said he owes a lot to Berdyev, etc. His Dad did one a few days later. How many times should he say it. If he does it again tomorrow morning, you'll still be thinking Lazio by tomorrow afternoon. He said he's been wanting to stay in Russia until the World Cup.

You guys made up all the Lazio buying and loaning out of nowhere but your hopes and dreams. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but you are avoiding the truth. He told you last week. Don't hold your breath waiting for him to clarify it again.

Comment

"Serdar Azmoun rejects Rubin Kazan for Besiktas
            The theme of Serdar Azmoun continues to gain more seriousness every day in Besiktas ...

The subject of Serdar Azmoun continues to gain more seriousness every day in Besiktas ... this time the newspaper of Tatarstan in Kazan reported that Azmoun refused the offer to Rubin for Iranian player despite Rostov's agreement. The newspaper claimed that Azmoun was waiting for Rostov's agreement with Besiktas, so he could not persuade the Iranian scorer despite the special meeting of Kurban Berdiyev."

http://www.fotospor.com/haber-serdar...eddetti-258129

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
              "Serdar Azmoun rejects Rubin Kazan for Besiktas
              The theme of Serdar Azmoun continues to gain more seriousness every day in Besiktas ...

The subject of Serdar Azmoun continues to gain more seriousness every day in Besiktas ... this time the newspaper of Tatarstan in Kazan reported that Azmoun refused the offer to Rubin for Iranian player despite Rostov's agreement. The newspaper claimed that Azmoun was waiting for Rostov's agreement with Besiktas, so he could not persuade the Iranian scorer despite the special meeting of Kurban Berdiyev."

http://www.fotospor.com/haber-serdar...eddetti-258129
              Sounds good

Comment

Prefer Besiktas to Kazan, for one he gets European football exposure and a serious chance to win silverware
                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                  Prefer Besiktas to Kazan, for one he gets European football exposure and a serious chance to win silverware
                  same. And he'd be getting way better service. He could legit score 20 goals with that team, considering the level of competition too. I'd prefer lazio but I wouldn't be salty if he goes to besiktas. Just please don't go back to Russia

Comment

Considering Besiktas won the Turkish League last season, and made it to the quarter finals of the Champions League this would not be a bad transfer at all. Definitely a step up from Rubin Kazan!

Comment

Hmm... Going to Besiktas instead of Lazio a well respected club... Afarin 20 emptiaz!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        Hmm... Going to Besiktas instead of Lazio a well respected club... Afarin 20 emptiaz!
                        i think it will he better for his confidence that he's in the Turkish league were the defence is not as strong which will enable him to rack up a Goal Talley
                        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                          i think it will he better for his confidence that he's in the Turkish league were the defence is not as strong which will enable him to rack up a Goal Talley
                          Might as well go to Iran then.

Comment

Aroos rafte gol bechineh.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                              Considering Besiktas won the Turkish League last season, and made it to the quarter finals of the Champions League this would not be a bad transfer at all. Definitely a step up from Rubin Kazan!
                              they went to quarter final of Europa league. One round further than Rostov went. They lost to Lyon in PKs after they were tied on aggregate. Still definitely an upgrade from rubin

Comment

Id rather see someone like Dejagah in Turkey than Azmoun. Besiktas is a great team but the league quality isnt that good tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                X