Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of rumors about Beskitas for a couple weeks, but I don't believe one article. How many articles have said this? Just the one? No Beskitas fans or sources commenting on twitter. Seems like big news if it were true.

Sardar's dad said he wouldn't sign for Turkish team, no? I think that article is baseless rumor at this point. Need more concrete info.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
      Honestly, they could be there for anything, and a couple days vacation is by far the most logical and believable.
      Vacation away from training, right before the season start seems logical and believable to you?

I do agree that we should take his trip with a pinch of salt but you also have to agree being away from training at this time is not normal. In fact very weird.

You put so much weight on his dad's words!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Vacation away from training, right before the season start seems logical and believable to you?

I do agree that we should take his trip with a pinch of salt but you also have to agree being away from training at this time is not normal. In fact very weird.

You put so much weight on his dad's words!
        Believe whatever you want, honestly. I won't be disappointed, many of you will. Him going to Paris to sign with Lazio, Beskitas, _____, and Paykan Ghazvin also makes little sense if you think logically.

I'm sorry that I believe the words that people say. Sardar himself was defending the move to Rubin days ago, so not only his dad.

If this is all some smokescreen with him and his dad lying to everybody, why? If you can explain to me what sense it makes to say all that and then just reneg on everything to sign with Beskitas, I'd be happy to hear. Him and his dad are just dicks playing us fans and Rubin management/Berdyev? What sense does that make?

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          If this is all some smokescreen with him and his dad lying to everybody, why? If you can explain to me what sense it makes to say all that and then just reneg on everything to sign with Beskitas, I'd be happy to hear. Him and his dad are just dicks playing us fans and Rubin management/Berdyev? What sense does that make?
          Possibly to take some pressure away so they can negotiate in peace?! Not the least sneaky journalists! See.... both Azmoun's and his dad's words can also have logical explanation.

Now I'm not saying he's definitely out to sign a contract in another league but you can't be sure he'll be staying in Kazan only because he and his father said something either. They might say a lot for different reasons.

Specially after leaving training at this point when the league is about to start, you can not count out the possibility that he's leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Id rather see someone like Dejagah in Turkey than Azmoun. Besiktas is a great team but the league quality isnt that good tbh.
            I'd rather see him in Greece, Iranian players playing in Turkish Leauge does not seem to work for some reason or another...

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Possibly to take some pressure away so they can negotiate in peace?! Not the least sneaky journalists! See.... both Azmoun's and his dad's words can also have logical explanation.
              Now I'm not saying he's definitely out to sign a contract in another league but you can't be sure he'll be staying in Kazan only because he and his father said something either. They might say a lot for different reasons.
              Specially after leaving training at this point when the league is about to start, you can not count out the possibility that he's leaving.
              See, the difference between the inferences you're making and the one's I'm making is that mine are based in things that have happened in reality. There is absolutely ZERO indication that Sardar are trying to throw journalists off some trail. Who cares, this isn't Alexis Sanchez here. Azmoun transfer rumor posts on reddit/soccer get maybe 25 commenters, at most. It's not like he is some superstar, so I don't know what logic that makes. It seems extremely far-fetched.

I am assured of the situation because every single fact that has come out (outside of rumor and innuendo) has shown Sardar to be a Rubin player. He said it, Daddy said it, he played with them already, he's currently with Alex Song who is a Rubin player.

All of these things lead to one road, and again, you have a right to be ignorant to all of these facts and make up reasons based on nothing but your hope. In the real world, no information outside of one uncorroborated link to Beskitas is not enough to assume he is going anywhere but Rubin. We are as close to a Beskitas transfer now, as we were to a Lazio one last week. That was also a done-deal according to some here and even some media.

Nothing is a done-deal, and just like Lazio, people will forget this rumor in 2 days when another article says West Ham is a done-deal, as some media agency screws up more old rumors as truth.

Please, until he is holding up a jersey, stop thinking he will go anywhere. No evidence of any moves, and I gave you all the facts here. Keep your hopes up, I don't think you've followed Iranian football long enough to know transfer disappointment, or you're too excited from recent positive transfers.

If you are right, great! I want him out of Rubin, but all of these fake rumors are annoying tbh. I've read 50 different articles this past 2 weeks linking Azmoun to 5 different teams. Until he's at another team's facility, there is nothing to the rumors.

Comment

Yall need to just put yourselves on mute until something actually happens.

Chill, football is meant to be enjoyed!

Comment

Doesn't Besitkas have that Cameronian striker, Aboubakar? He's pretty good and he was the one who ripped Karim and Olympicaos a new one (before getting sent off).

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                    This is the reason why players shouldn't even bother with fans. Jealous horseshit like this. Dude, he's not playing the game for you. He's playing for himself. To enjoy his life. More power to him.
                    Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                    Lol I'm not jealous. You are calling me Horseshit??? Call down....Are you Bedryev or Azmoun's stalker?

I have experienced far more greater things both in profession and leisure than he has with his minimal salary in Russia with my career so far to be jealous of him. I'm just saying I love the kid but he's an attention seeking whore. He knows spotlight is on him with rumors and he's saying he doesn't like it...and has to do it to show-boat and create further stir in the media.

GUYS please calm down and use "cleaner" language please.
                    thanks.
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Interesting development from Turkish Newspaper, Fotospor

"Tatarstan newspaper in Kazan reported that Azmoun refused the offer to Rubin for Iranian player despite Rostov's agreement. The newspaper claimed that Azmoun was waiting for Rostov's agreement with Besiktas"

It seems that Fotospor have found this information from a Kazan newspaper.

Source: http://m.fotospor.com/haber-serdar-a...tent_id=258129

Edit: already posted. I'm an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        Doesn't Besitkas have that Cameronian striker, Aboubakar? He's pretty good and he was the one who ripped Karim and Olympicaos a new one (before getting sent off).
                        He was on loan from Porto, back to Porto.

Comment

Have a feeling he will end up with either of Beskitas or Lazio this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Have a feeling he will end up with either of Beskitas or Lazio this year.
                            Inshallah

Comment

I'd be surprised if he left Russia this year.

Comment

No problem he should stay in Russia and loose his starting spot against Reza, Mehdi or Karim who all kick ass in Europe

Comment

Working...
                                X