X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
    "Serdar Azmoun rejects Rubin Kazan for Besiktas
    The theme of Serdar Azmoun continues to gain more seriousness every day in Besiktas ...

The subject of Serdar Azmoun continues to gain more seriousness every day in Besiktas ... this time the newspaper of Tatarstan in Kazan reported that Azmoun refused the offer to Rubin for Iranian player despite Rostov's agreement. The newspaper claimed that Azmoun was waiting for Rostov's agreement with Besiktas, so he could not persuade the Iranian scorer despite the special meeting of Kurban Berdiyev."

http://www.fotospor.com/haber-serdar...eddetti-258129
    Fwiw I have never heard of that newspaper and no outlets in Kazan are reporting anything about Azmoun.

The last new info was from Kazansport a week ago or so, saying they expect Azmoun to be a Rubin player.

As far as his trip is concerned, both he and Song are in Paris, they are both suspended in the league and will miss the first game so they have been given an extra break before the season. This is how I understand things right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
      See, the difference between the inferences you're making and the one's I'm making is that mine are based in things that have happened in reality. There is absolutely ZERO indication that Sardar are trying to throw journalists off some trail. Who cares, this isn't Alexis Sanchez here. Azmoun transfer rumor posts on reddit/soccer get maybe 25 commenters, at most. It's not like he is some superstar, so I don't know what logic that makes. It seems extremely far-fetched.
      I am assured of the situation because every single fact that has come out (outside of rumor and innuendo) has shown Sardar to be a Rubin player. He said it, Daddy said it, he played with them already, he's currently with Alex Song who is a Rubin player.
      All of these things lead to one road, and again, you have a right to be ignorant to all of these facts and make up reasons based on nothing but your hope. In the real world, no information outside of one uncorroborated link to Beskitas is not enough to assume he is going anywhere but Rubin. We are as close to a Beskitas transfer now, as we were to a Lazio one last week. That was also a done-deal according to some here and even some media.
      Nothing is a done-deal, and just like Lazio, people will forget this rumor in 2 days when another article says West Ham is a done-deal, as some media agency screws up more old rumors as truth.
      Please, until he is holding up a jersey, stop thinking he will go anywhere. No evidence of any moves, and I gave you all the facts here. Keep your hopes up, I don't think you've followed Iranian football long enough to know transfer disappointment, or you're too excited from recent positive transfers.
      If you are right, great! I want him out of Rubin, but all of these fake rumors are annoying tbh. I've read 50 different articles this past 2 weeks linking Azmoun to 5 different teams. Until he's at another team's facility, there is nothing to the rumors.
      Dude...who's talking about the different rumors like the ones with Lazio or Besiktas?! Believe me, I've followed football much longer than you as I think I'm much older than you. I don't care about rumors what so ever! If you have read my previous posts you know what I'm talking about.

I'm just saying the fact that he's not with his team, training as he should, could mean some things are going on! and no...those are not vacation. Now there is a chance negotiations (with whom ever) falls through and he goes back to Rubin but you just don't skip training right before the league start, only for vacation. Something is definitely going on at the moment and that comes from me who never get my hope up for nothing.

He's not a superstar in Iran?? Are you kidding me? Have you missed how much the Iranian media follow Azmoun before every season to find out where he'd end up?! Diverting the interest of journalists away from his negotiations is very much in the interest of both Azmoun and his dad. Don't be so naive when it comes to their words dude. Let's wait and see what happens.

Comment

He's definitely on a vacation based on his instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
          It is no because you are suspended for the first match of the league, that you can skip the preseason preparation with vacations. The goal of this preparation is to get ready for the whole season, not only for the first game.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
            That's makes little sense. There are direct flights from Tehran to Paris, which costs a tiny fraction of hiring a private plane of that type for the trip (estimated around $USD 65,000)

I'm not sure how much Sardar is making, but I doubt he is balling that hard. The private jet could be payed for by Sardar potential suitor or Rubin themselves.

A hopeful reason can be that Super agent, Jorge Mendes is in France now to hold discussion with French clubs over his player Andre Silva. Besiktas are also holding numerous meetings with Mendes over the transfer of Diego Costa to the Turkish club.

Maybe, Besiktas' representatives have payed for Azmoun's private plane trip to Paris in order to discuss some personal terms with the Iranian whilst they are already in France.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
              That's makes little sense. There are direct flights from Tehran to Paris, which costs a tiny fraction of hiring a private plane of that type for the trip (estimated around $USD 65,000)

I'm not sure how much Sardar is making, but I doubt he is balling that hard. The private jet could be payed for by Sardar potential suitor or Rubin themselves.

A hopeful reason can be that Super agent, Jorge Mendes is in France now to hold discussion with French clubs over his player Andre Silva. Besiktas are also holding numerous meetings with Mendes over the transfer of Diego Costa to the Turkish club.

Maybe, Besiktas' representatives have payed for Azmoun's private plane trip to Paris in order to discuss some personal terms with the Iranian whilst they are already in France.
              Are you seriously kidding?

Calm down, let the kid do whatever he wants, it's his life, he doesn't owe you or anyone else an explanation as to why he took a private jet from Tehran.

This is supposed to be a thread about his transfer news, not speculating that he will sign for Besiktas because he visited a turkish restaurant yesterday.

Comment

He went there from Austria , not Iran

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                  Are you seriously kidding?

Calm down, let the kid do whatever he wants, it's his life, he doesn't owe you or anyone else an explanation as to why he took a private jet from Tehran.

This is supposed to be a thread about his transfer news, not speculating that he will sign for Besiktas because he visited a turkish restaurant yesterday.
                  What? Never said he owes me anything.

My whole point was based on his potential transfer to Besiktas, which in your own words is what this thread is about.

Take it easy.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                    Well apparently he went from Austria but let's say that even makes sense. Let's say he didn't pay for the trip and his friend invited him. It's not a secret that it is so much nicer/more fun to go on vacation with a private jet than a regular flight of course. Who wouldn't want to do that?!

But the main issue here is him being away from team training right before the start of the season. That is just NOT normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      Well apparently he went from Austria but let's say that even makes sense. Let's say he didn't pay for the trip and his friend invited him. It's not a secret that it is so much nicer/more fun to go on vacation with a private jet than a regular flight of course. Who wouldn't want to do that?!

But the main issue here is him being away from team training right before the start of the season. That is just NOT normal.
                      I didn't find anything normal about this kid for a while

PSYCHOPATH
                      https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

sorry.. little late to the latest discussion. We already knew that Rubin was planning to sell Song and I just find it funny how Song and Azmoun both get on a private jet to go to Paris. ( usually the buying team sends the jet) Story I want to believe is that they both got offers from other teams and are going to Paris to sign those deals, but it could also just be a short vacation or someones birthday in the team that they are going to Paris for few days. Yes it is preseason, but teams do take 1-2 rest days after heavy fitness training. You need that body to rest.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                          Yes it is preseason, but teams do take 1-2 rest days after heavy fitness training. You need that body to rest.
                          Yes but then the whole team do that. You don't take 2 days vacation alone while the rest of the team is training right before the season start.

Comment

Besiktas move sounds bs to me..! sure, they may have made just an early inquiry about the player, sorta like ManU, highly doubt if its gone beyond that..! probably its just a bazargarmy spin(primarily aimed at Lazio..!?) thrown by Azmoun's negotiating crew, in order to raise awareness of his availability throughout EU and up the bidding war for his services...!?

if he actually ends up there, that'd be the biggest anticlimactic end this this saga and highly disappointing from my personal perspective..! the only way such a move make any sense to me would be because of his Turkmen heritage..!

the sudden private-plane trip to Paris seems odd to me ...!! could it be a Double player transfer to another EU suitor ..?? could it be another bazargarmy antic to get Lazio to up the ante..???

Comment

Seems like song just went to paris to meet his fam before the beginning of the season.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

Comment

i suppose Alex Song could well afford the Private plane fee after earning big money for sometimes now in football..!?
                                so he tagged his buddy Azmoun along for the vacation ??? Azmoun probably couldnt participate much in training awaiting the FIFA court final decision concerning his move from Rostov back to Rubin..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X