Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun might have only driven him to the plane...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      Azmoun might have only driven him to the plane...

he posted a pic with the Eiffel tower

Comment

Song, Lestienne, M'Vila - our French contingent, they always travel by this jet from Kazan to Paris when they go on squad breaks (international breaks, Winter break etc). I see it all the time on their social media, I guess Azmoun decided just to go with Song this time for a short break, flying from Salzburg to Paris, while the rest of the squad went back to Kazan.

Let's remember, Azmoun is still not OFFICIALLY a Rubin player, so if nothing is signed, then there is not too much point for him to go to Kazan at this stage.

It's also been known for our players to be given breaks under suspension. I seem to recall Yann M'Vila appearing at Anfield a few years ago which sparked rumours of a move to Liverpool, but really he was suspended in Russia, and just went to visit his friend Sakho as he was given a holiday instead.

Source: https://twitter.com/OneTransfers/sta...77903103234049

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
          Song, Lestienne, M'Vila - our French contingent, they always travel by this jet from Kazan to Paris when they go on squad breaks (international breaks, Winter break etc). I see it all the time on their social media, I guess Azmoun decided just to go with Song this time for a short break, flying from Salzburg to Paris, while the rest of the squad went back to Kazan.

Let's remember, Azmoun is still not OFFICIALLY a Rubin player, so if nothing is signed, then there is not too much point for him to go to Kazan at this stage.

It's also been known for our players to be given breaks under suspension. I seem to recall Yann M'Vila appearing at Anfield a few years ago which sparked rumours of a move to Liverpool, but really he was suspended in Russia, and just went to visit his friend Sakho as he was given a holiday instead.

He already signed a 1 year contract with Rubin according to himself and his father confirmed a few days ago in an interview with Iranian medias.

Comment

Can you give us some insights into what is being chit chatted in Russia on Azmoun's situation? is the Kazan Rostov dispute to be solved before the league starts?

Thanks and regards

Comment

The Kazan Rostov situation is solved as far as I'm concerned.

Remember, it was taken to the Court of Arbitration and they filed in favour of Rostov, this happened in like February. This whole situation was solved then.

The new situation is how Rubin are buying Azmoun back, which I believe is due to a return clause in his contract.

Comment

The Kazan Rostov situation is solved as far as I'm concerned.

Remember, it was taken to the Court of Arbitration and they filed in favour of Rostov, this happened in like February. This whole situation was solved then.

The new situation is how Rubin are buying Azmoun back, which I believe is due to a return clause in his contract.
                Ok so why isn't Rubin taking the Lazio Euros? Next year Azmoun is a free agent...

Comment

This may not mean anything, but Behzad Leito is in Paris and posted a picture of the Eiffel Tower on Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    This may not mean anything, but Behzad Leito is in Paris and posted a picture of the Eiffel Tower on Instagram.
                    What does that have anything to do with football? Did I miss something?

Comment

http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calci...lia-170392971/

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        What does that have anything to do with football? Did I miss something?
                        It means he could have a meet up with him like last time they did in Dubai...
                        http://www.boxnewsbox.com/wp-content...itled-1-23.jpg

Comment

From the Lazio perspective, we know they want either Azmoun or Atalanta winger Papu Gomez (they are in disagreement over the valuation).

That being said, if the heavily rumoured transfer of Lucas Biglia to Milan goes through in the next few days, with Gianluca Lapadula going the other way as part exchange, it will pretty much end their interest in Azmoun.

Right now, my gut tells me Azmoun will be wearing a Rubin shirt next Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                            From the Lazio perspective, we know they want either Azmoun or Atalanta winger Papu Gomez (they are in disagreement over the valuation).

That being said, if the heavily rumoured transfer of Lucas Biglia to Milan goes through in the next few days, with Gianluca Lapadula going the other way as part exchange, it will pretty much end their interest in Azmoun.

Right now, my gut tells me Azmoun will be wearing a Rubin shirt next Sunday.
                            Well it would be very weird if Azmoun signed a contract a year before the WC where he could get lots of interests. Specially when the WC is being played in Russia.

At the same time, his whole "leaving the team training alone" saga, is also very weird. Right now, nothing really makes sense.

The funny thing is, he knows about all this curiosity of the people and he trolls even more by posting these pictures in his instagram!

Comment

http://dailycannon.com/2017/07/sadar...-scout-report/

Comment

lol obviously written by someone who has never watched him and just used YouTube and stats.

We all know his best attribute is his jumping/heading.

Comment

Working...
                                X