Clear All

Dates?

Comment

Originally posted by Reza-Faraz View Post
      Dates?
      So 16/8 and 23/8!

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
        looks like Ajax where lucky to get through, struggling against Greek PAOK
        https://youtu.be/Ebm8NW-dSIQ
        Both teams looked terrible. PAOK should have converted their chances in the 1st half.

Comment

Do you guys think we can get tickets for the game?

Comment

Interesting fact: Against Russian opponents, Ajax lost all four respective games.

1997/98 UEFA Cup
            Ajax 0-1 Spartak Moscouw
            Ajax 1-3 Spartak Moscouw

2010/11 Europa League
            Ajax 0-1 Spartak Moscouw
            Ajax 0-3 Spartak Moscouw

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_...ijden_van_Ajax

Comment

Lmfao come on Sly... Ajax is 10x easier than any of the other teams we couldve drawed. I'm sure Berdyev and the entire Rostov base are all really happy to play Ajax rather than a team like Man City... Or even if we played Monchengladbach we'd still be likely defeated. Villareal and Porto always are consistent in these matches too... they dont usually lose till knockout stages

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                looks like Ajax where lucky to get through, struggling against Greek PAOK
                https://youtu.be/Ebm8NW-dSIQ
                man surprising...!! Ajax look like a shitttt team all over the pitch..!? especially their D looks so soorakh n vulnerable, granted they were playing away in an seemingly intimidating setting..!!
                S n S are so gonna rip this guys a new one in this fixture, especially Sardar..!!
                i dont have time anymore to follow Euro football closely but wow, how the mighty have fallen...!
                before the draw, i woulda guessed their best chance be vs Molchenglaback but after seeing this vid and reading some of the Holland based members remarks, I must agree this looks to be an Ideal draw on so many fronts..! besides their illustrious European footballing reputation and CL experience, Ajax seem to have nothing else going for them in this tie..!!?
                Any Mostly attacking team(like the typical Dutch) will play right into the Berdiev's Countering tactics ..! and on the paper they are expected to beat out an EU inexperienced supposed minnow like Rostov, so likely and hopefully they'll be lining up a mostly attacking formation. If Ajax coach doesnt carefully analyze Rostov very well and doesnt line up a more cautious game plan, they are gonna be in for the most embarrassing surprise of their European history..!!
                they seem also physically weak?Rostov gonna out muscle and rough these guys up all over the pitch..!

the final Nail on their Coffin would be if the Return match is set in Rostov..!! is it?

Comment

good draw,ajax is good but in holland even teams like psv are better, and ajax is beatible. sardar will destroy them

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    man surprising...!! Ajax look like a shitttt team all over the pitch..!? especially their D looks so soorakh n vulnerable, granted they were playing away in an seemingly intimidating setting..!!
                    S n S are so gonna rip this guys a new one in this fixture, especially Sardar..!!
                    i dont have time anymore to follow Euro football closely but wow, how the mighty have fallen...!
                    before the draw, i woulda guessed their best chance be vs Molchenglaback but after seeing this vid and reading some of the Holland based members remarks, I must agree this looks to be an Ideal draw on so many fronts..! besides their illustrious European footballing reputation and CL experience, Ajax seem to have nothing else going for them in this tie..!!?
                    Any Mostly attacking team(like the typical Dutch) will play right into the Berdiev's Countering tactics ..! and on the paper they are expected to beat out an EU inexperienced supposed minnow like Rostov, so likely and hopefully they'll be lining up a mostly attacking formation. If Ajax coach doesnt carefully analyze Rostov very well and doesnt line up a more cautious game plan, they are gonna be in for the most embarrassing surprise of their European history..!!
                    they seem also physically weak?Rostov gonna out muscle and rough these guys up all over the pitch..!
                    the final Nail on their Coffin would be if the Return match is set in Rostov..!! is it?
                    The coach Peter Bosz is also known to be a very offensive minded coach. And Rostov first plays an away game and the final leg will be at home.

And don't worry, Ajax already had their most embarrassing surprise in European history so far lol.

Comment

Can someone please explain to me so what round of playoffs is this and only the winner goes through to what? Europe league?

Comment

Sardar Azmoun & Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                        Can someone please explain to me so what round of playoffs is this and only the winner goes through to what? Europe league?
                        It is the final play-off round. The winner qualifies to Champions League group stage while the loser qualifies directly to Europa League group stage.

So as it stands now, Rostov is at least in the Europa League regardless if they lose. Mouthwatering result for a team that was battling against bankruptcy and relegation lately.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          good draw,ajax is good but in holland even teams like psv are better, and ajax is beatible. sardar will destroy them
                          Even the teams like PSV are better?
                          There are no other teams like PSV..
                          PSV is the best Dutch team and it has been like that for 30 years (of coarse with some lesser years)

Comment

Yeah PSV is a good team… Ajax is tough too, people are making it sound like a cakewalk, saying things like "Sardar will destroy their defense", but in comparison to the other teams, Ajax is much weaker and definitely beatable.

Comment

This is a great chance for Rostov and Iranian football fans. I bet if they get to CL, Sardar has the potential to surpass Daei's European competition scoring record.

Don't forget: Although Ajax may not be at their peak, they have something that Rostov lacks, which is European experience, so under no circumstances should be underestimated.

Comment

God i hope they make it, when was the last time an Iranian played in CL ??? besides that Karimi appearance with schalke in 2011...that game was over by the time he came in

Comment

Working...
                                X