Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most reliable source in Kazan is tomorrow publishing an update on Azmoun situation. I don't know what it is yet (I'm trying to find out though).

Keep an eye on Twitter @Sport_BO around 10-12 hours from now.

Comment

There is no way he would leave with a low transfer fee. I think the only way Kazan and Rostov settle their dispute is if they can sell Azmoun for big dollars.

Comment

I wonder if the Azmounian Azmoun is the buddy of the Ansarifarnt and the Haji editor in chief Safi.....

Comment

Guys can we wait for real updates? This keeps getting bumped up for no reason & I miss actual updates because of things like this (I only found out today Haghighi finally got a start in Sweden).

Comment

Let me know if you guys are able to see them now
            Attached Files

Comment

OK so I heard a little.

Berdyev of course really, really wants Azmoun at Rubin. Apparently, it is up to the Rubin board if they want to sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
                OK so I heard a little.

Berdyev of course really, really wants Azmoun at Rubin. Apparently, it is up to the Rubin board if they want to sign him.
                Thanks for the info. So, could you elaborate on any theories why Rubin wouldn't want to sign him? Would they have to pay his full transfer fee? I thought it was stated that they already got him for 3 million? It is a strange situation. Can't see why the board would reject such a deal for Sardar, unless circumstances have changed.

Is it that the board has the decision to sign him and sell him, which would make more sense? I'm just a bit confused, sorry if my questions are too abstract, I know you are also probably confused.

Comment

As far as I'm aware:

Azmoun is still contracted to Rostov, but Rubin has a very low buy-black clause in the contract he signed last summer which they can excercise - probably a condition of the loan initially agreed back in 2015. Of course the loan deal in 15/16 had a purchase option which allowed Azmoun to go to Rostov before the 16/17 season - this is what was argued about in the Court of Arbitration most of last year and was resolved in Jan/Feb 2017 in favour of Rostov/Azmoun.

I think really they only reason Rubin wouldn't sign him is because they have to be wary with FFP rulings after spending so much last summer. There also seems to be murmurs that Rostov think there is no buy back clause and have reportedly hired a lawyer for advice, and after the Court of Arbitration mess last year, Rubin probably want to avoid a repeat.

However, from as early as June 2nd, Rubin's old president was very confident Azmoun would return to them. With the return of Berdyev, I would say the board, even with a different leadership, are still keen to make this happen.

I believe they would sign him to keep, and probably sell on in a years time - but I base this mainly off quotes from Azmoun in the Iranian press, this seems to be his intent.

Comment

Hold on to the damn kid, Rostov

The best case would actually be him being stuck in Rostov and forced to accept offers from better leagues. Obviously though, I am still pretty sure Azmoun is officially going to be announced for Rubin soon

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      Hold on to the damn kid, Rostov

The best case would actually be him being stuck in Rostov and forced to accept offers from better leagues. Obviously though, I am still pretty sure Azmoun is officially going to be announced for Rubin soon
                      From a legal standpoint, this is just a mess of a situation. Why would a loan agreement with an option to buy have a buyback clause? Could Rubin have not just triggered and paid 3 million last year when Rostov won the lawsuit? Sardar is worth much more than 3 million, even last year, why wouldn't Rubin buy him back last year immediately?

A loan with an option to buy, with another optional buyback clause is just the weirdest convoluted mess I've ever heard. Don't know who wrote these contracts, being honest. I really don't think we understand the contractual situation well, there is something fishy. Seems like Sardar should be a 100% Rostov player at this point, but he doesn't want to be, because he's afraid that if this buyback clause isn't legitimate, he'll have to leave Russia.

Comment

✔️✔️✔️Как вам такие новости✔️✔️✔️
                        "corrieredellosport": Азмун бесплатно перейдет в "Рубин",а потом уйдет в Лацио за 16 миллионов евро.

Translation :

✔️Kak you are novosti✔️✔️✔️
                        "Corrieredellosport": Azmun will switch to Rubin for free, and then go to Lazio for 16 million euros.

Dear god please let this happen. If sardar moves to lazio he can become a superstar in world football.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          ✔️✔️✔️Как вам такие новости✔️✔️✔️
                          "corrieredellosport": Азмун бесплатно перейдет в "Рубин",а потом уйдет в Лацио за 16 миллионов евро.

Translation :

✔️Kak you are novosti✔️✔️✔️
                          "Corrieredellosport": Azmun will switch to Rubin for free, and then go to Lazio for 16 million euros.

Dear god please let this happen. If sardar moves to lazio he can become a superstar in world football.
                          Something like that is what I expect to happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            Let me know if you guys are able to see them now
                            "Are you esfahani?"

"No"

"Ok"

Comment

Sounds like tomorrow's announcement is gonna be that hes staying at Rubin : /

But honestly even if he stays at Rubin, Lazio can come in with an offer in the next 6 weeks. If they truly want him that is. That Falcinelli kid is good but hes young and newcomer. Azmoun is more established.

Comment

If Luca Toni at 37-38 come back to Serie A and actually shines and score lots of goals for Verona, someone like Sardar should be able to do much better, similar style with Sardar much much better on the ground compare to Toni.

Comment

Working...
                                X