Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

600 pages of Arsenal, West Ham, Lazio, Liverpool, Man United, Bayern, Everton...on and on and he's still glued to his comrade Berdiyev.
    "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Ok so the article this morning says that like Rostov's other players who left the club for free because of get out clauses in their contracts, Azmoun could do the same.

They say that while Berdyev wants him in the team, there is interest from Lazio and Bayer Leverkusen, and the potential to sell for a large fee may be too tempting for Rubin to hold on to him should he sign.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

I don't get it. If he joins Rubin, and they sell him to let's say Lazio, then according to FIFA rules he won't be able to play for them until next transfer window. Since you cannot change teams twice in one transfer window.

Still cannot see anything else than a permanent transfer to Rubin happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          I don't get it. If he joins Rubin, and they sell him to let's say Lazio, then according to FIFA rules he won't be able to play for them until next transfer window. Since you cannot change teams twice in one transfer window.

I think that will all depend on what the court rules. If it is a buyback or whatever is in his contract it may be different.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
            Ok so the article this morning says that like Rostov's other players who left the club for free because of get out clauses in their contracts, Azmoun could do the same.

They say that while Berdyev wants him in the team, there is interest from Lazio and Bayer Leverkusen, and the potential to sell for a large fee may be too tempting for Rubin to hold on to him should he sign.
            So he already is a Rubin player as he said some days ago.. If he indeed joined for a single season (according to his father) , then it wouldn't make sense for Rubin to let him go for free after the world cup and they will probably push him to extend his contract if he refuses to leave the team.

Comment

The only logical point here would be if Rubin sell him now to one of those clubs but send him there in the January transfer window (when his contract with them would start). Which still can't see it happening

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

I'm not sure this is correct, a player in Russia has already changed clubs twice this summer with no issue. He left one club, signed for another, and then signed back foe his first club a month later.

The only rule would be he can't play for more than 2 teams in a season, so far he's played for none.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                  So he already is a Rubin player as he said some days ago.. If he indeed joined for a single season (according to his father) , then it wouldn't make sense for Rubin to let him go for free after the world cup and they will probably push him to extend his contract if he refuses to leave the team.
                  I imagine he would sign a long term contract with the intention to leave after 1 season, rather than a 1 year contract. Otherwise Rubin would have no incentive to really sign him at all (at least from a financial perspective).

Comment

I'm not sure this is correct, a player in Russia has already changed clubs twice this summer with no issue. He left one club, signed for another, and then signed back foe his first club a month later.

The only rule would be he can't play for more than 2 teams in a season, so far he's played for none.
                    You are right actually the rule is that you can't play for 2 teams.

Well that's some good news but I would give like 20% chances for Azmoun not staying in Rubin this season

Comment

By the way, just curious, what's the fan reception to Azmoun returning? Do they still hate him? Or do they want him on the team?

Comment

Berdyev should thank his lucky stars that he shares Turkmen heritage with Sardar. Because of this connection, he will get Sardar to sign a long term deal with his team, and either get transferred for a huge fee this season, or keep him for a year and sell him for a massive fee next year...

Why azmoun can't sign with another team directly is quite annoying. He has to do Berdyev this massive favor on his way out of Russia. I hope it's this summer and not next that he leaves, but I'm thinking he will stay until next year.

Lazio purchasing Falcinelli signals that they want a holdover until they can confirm Sardar's services in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          By the way, just curious, what's the fan reception to Azmoun returning? Do they still hate him? Or do they want him on the team?
                          It's mainly positive but there are some who don't want him back or don't see the need to sign him as we have other strikers.

Personally, id love to have him back, but it's a position which doesn't necessarily need strengthening. The main bonus is that hopefully he can of course help us this season before hopefully making us a large profit next season, because as a fan of Azmoun I want him to go abroad and succeed.

Comment

I'm reading many Italian articles on twitter saying that Sardar and his father have agreed on his move to Lazio and are only awaiting the court decision. I hope this is true, but it could be just rumor until we have solid confirmation.

Translation of one of the sources. Several have the same statement that an agreement with Sardar and his family has been made:

FOR ALL ATTACK ON AZMOUN
                            Sardar Azmoun in attack are the main goals of Lazio in this market session. As the Republic reports, the situation of the young Iranian remains complicated. The Biancocelesti have already had a big deal with the boy and his family. It is waiting for news from Russia to see if the interlocutor with which to report to conclude a concrete deal and offer 10 million euros is either Rostov or Rubin Kazan.

Comment

^^hmmm.... 10 million, huh? If it happens, I believe he'll be Iran's most expensive player to date.

I hope it happens but I don't know why I have a bad feeling about Lazio in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                ^^hmmm.... 10 million, huh? If it happens, I believe he'll be Iran's most expensive player to date.

I hope it happens but I don't know why I have a bad feeling about Lazio in particular.
                                Well, maybe because it's a fascist club?

Comment

Working...
                                X