Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get your hopes up guys, I'm serious. You will probably be very disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
      I guess you have never seen the most well known agent; Mino Raiola.
      He must be the manager.

Comment

This has to have become one of the most trolling threads of all time, lol. Hundreds of blue balls over our young horseriding brother [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sardar gonna troll everyone and join Abumoslem in the 3rd tier and #MakeMashhadGreatAgain

Comment

Saturday is the next update I guess. Lazio is very very keen to get him!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
              Saturday is the next update I guess. Lazio is very very keen to get him!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
              i agreee, the italian media is hot.....lazio need him badly

Comment

Lazio is just waiting to see who comes out of the case with Sardar, Rubin or Rostov. If Rostov win, then Sardar will 100% go to the highest bidder (likely Lazio who really wants him). If Rubin wins, it will be more complicated, as Sardar, Rubin and Berdyev really want him to stay, at least for a year. If Rubin wins, they will probably sign sardar to a 3 or 4 year extension through 2022.

An expiring deal like his current contract is much more affordable than a long term deal. If Sardar resigns, that turns his 10 million valuation into potentially 15 or more million. Lazio may back off if the price is too high. I think Rubin's board will 100% sell him for 15 million+, and are expecting that to be the case if he signs an extended contract with Rubin. But, some teams may cool off if the price is too high. That is what worries me. Lazio seems really intent on getting him for even more than his market value. I'd say they'd go up to 15 million. Still, reading that they're starting with a 10 million offer on twitter from many Italian medias. Rubin may think that he will be worth more to them next year after the world cup, and keep him in the hopes of selling for 20 million or more.

It all comes down to whether Lazio is willing to dig deeper in their pockets than they're probably hoping for. Starting at 10 million, I don't see them offering much more than 15 million as a maximum. If Rubin thinks 1 year could make them 5 or more million, the board could deny the transfer.

Regardless of the court case, the numbers have to be right. If Rostov retain Sardar's rights, I'm highly confident he will transfer out of Russia. If Rubin win, it will all come down to the figures. Rubin may want too much if Sardar signs a multi-year deal.

Comment

It's funny how much crap Sardar said about Rubin last year and said how happy he was to get out of there and be at Rostov... One year later, he is delighted to be back at Rubin.
                  Hypocrite much?

Comment

By when will we know who wins?

Comment

Sorry to bump the thread without new information, but I have to say: being an Iranian football fan is such a sadistic experience at times. For years no big team wanted anything to do with our players and now Lazio is trying so hard to get Azmoun........... but Azmoun wants to stay with papa

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                        Sorry to bump the thread without new information, but I have to say: being an Iranian football fan is such a sadistic experience at times. For years no big team wanted anything to do with our players and now Lazio is trying so hard to get Azmoun........... but Azmoun wants to stay with papa
                        Let's not pass judgement until the transfer window closes..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't want to jinx.... but the news is starting to look good......

Comment

Apparently FIFA's decision is today, and a few teams are waiting to hear it, particularly Lazio. As I said, many articles now support the idea that Rostov is almost a guarantee that Sardar will leave, but Rubin will be more complicated.

At least we should know for sure soon. Seems the teams will want to get his signature ASAP, so we will know if he is transferring within the next few days. If he is training with Rubin by Monday, I would say he will not transfer. Otherwise, hope he will be wearing a different jersey in the next couple of days. Hopefully Rubin doesn't ask for too much money and lets him leave.

Comment

Wait is the court decision today or in the 15th?

Comment

Does anyone know if azmoun has an EU passport from Russia? I was looking on the lazio forums and a poster claims that he does so he wouldn't be filling one of the non-EU spots as they apparently only have one available. Anyone have any info on this?

Comment

Working...
                                X