• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Papa Berdyev: Say cheese baba joon

Daddy takes photo of Little Sardar
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm glad he stayed in Russia with 1year left to World Cup.

Comment

Ajab khar too khari shode lol 7 pages of this forum was now wasted of people thinking Sardar Berdiev will move....Baba the guy wants playing time...Lazio its a strong team and its not so easy...

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
          Why the hell #33??
          Because it is his IQ

Comment

BTW he's thanking god for signing with Rubin Kazan

PSYCHOPATH
            https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              What do you except about someone whose best friend is Taremi
              LOL this is pure gold excellent point
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Az Instagrame Rubin Kazan ba tarjomeye Google:

"fcrkSerdar Azmun returned to Kazan. # NashRubin signed a contract with striker Iran: "I am very happy to be back in the" Ruby ", where I began my career It is because of" Rubin "I became recognizable, and I was invited to the national team for me, I will do my best to.. . to help the team I am sure that we all together with our partners, the leadership will do everything for the development of the club, "- said Sardar Azmoun"
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Rubin would be smart to loan him out tho. If he can perform good in series A and wc they'd make more profit than him just playing well in Russia and then in wc

Comment

its still not over guys, he can be still loaned out or sold

Comment

of course he signed for Rubin...BIG mistake as the world will forget about him.....unless Lazio comes with a surprise move before end of August

Maybe one way they can make this happen is if Keita Balde goes to Juve. Its his last year and if they dont sell him he will be free next summer. So chances are they might cash in and that'll open up the door for them getting another striker.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        Lets just say this... If he stays at Rubin for only ONE year and plays it safe for his TM chances, then this move is okay.
                        However, if this becomes a long term move, then bye bye to his career
                        ?????? How many times on this forum do we have to say that playing for TM is not based on which country you play for. But your ability. Sure it helps if he plays in a better league, but you are acting like Russia is like Kuwait.

He could play in the Tajik League for all I care and I would still want him playing for TM, sure he is a brainless idiot, but he provides when playing for TM>

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                          ?????? How many times on this forum do we have to say that playing for TM is not based on which country you play for. But your ability. Sure it helps if he plays in a better league, but you are acting like Russia is like Kuwait.
                          He could play in the Tajik League for all I care and I would still want him playing for TM, sure he is a brainless idiot, but he provides when playing for TM>
                          Maybe we want our players to actually improve? He's not going to improve much at Rubin, if anything I think he will regress. Also for a player with as much potential as Azmoun, Russia might as well be Kuwait, especially in that defensive system.
                          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Any detail about the contract? Like if he has a clause which let him to join another team? He should be stupid if some clauses are not included in original deal.

Comment

Sad, sad decision. Very disappointing, although it seems obvious now in hindsight. I guess outside of Lazio's interest, not much of the media was correct. They took Di Marzio's statement of Lazio's interest and spun a big story around a legal case that didn't exist. They also made up that Sardar and his family had agreed to the Lazio transfer.

Well, thanks for lying Italian media. Very disappointing, but expected result.

Comment

I did tell you that they were making things up, and that there was no FIFA case.

Anyway, I have a question (I guess there will be a new thread soon too).

On the RFPL website, Azmoun's height and weight have been registered as 178cm and 72kg. This just seems really odd, previously I had these numbers as 186cm and 79kg.

Can anyone corroborate the 178cm?

I need the correct number for FIFA 18 which I'm working on, I feel like 178cm must be incorrect.

Comment

Working...
                                X