This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
    I did tell you that they were making things up, and that there was no FIFA case.

Anyway, I have a question (I guess there will be a new thread soon too).

On the RFPL website, Azmoun's height and weight have been registered as 178cm and 72kg. This just seems really odd, previously I had these numbers as 186cm and 79kg.

Can anyone corroborate the 178cm?

I need the correct number for FIFA 18 which I'm working on, I feel like 178cm must be incorrect.
    Yes 178cm is 100% incorrwct

Comment

I did tell you that they were making things up, and that there was no FIFA case.

On the RFPL website, Azmoun's height and weight have been registered as 178cm and 72kg. This just seems really odd, previously I had these numbers as 186cm and 79kg.

I need the correct number for FIFA 18 which I'm working on, I feel like 178cm must be incorrect.
      I think you own numbers are more correct.

Comment

He's definitely taller than 178. 186 seems right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Any chance Rubin will sell him on to Lazio?

Comment

Out of curiosity, how many posts are written in this thread a day? seems like impossible to follow up, maybe one day when he is not a hostage anymore

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              BIG mistake as the world will forget about him
              I was thinking about the same. but then I remembered he's gonna play in the WC so he will most definitely remind everyone again.

Unless of course, god forbid, he gets injured right before the WC, in which case he'll be completely forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                Any chance Rubin will sell him on to Lazio?
                After the big deal Rubin made over signing him, I find it highly unlikely that anything will happen this window.

Yeah an injury before the WC would be a nightmare. I'm still in disbelief that he didn't make the squad for Brazil.

Comment

Sepaase Rostov va arezooye pishraft az tarafe in bashgaah be Sardar:

http://www.fc-rostov.ru/press/news/11083
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    Sepaase Rostov va arezooye pishraft az tarafe in bashgaah be Sardar:
                    http://www.fc-rostov.ru/press/news/11083
                    I like Rostov more than Rubin.

Comment

Iranian fans are so unlucky to have their best players that are so little ambitious. We can have every CQ we want, we won't go far with such mentality. Some says, "Oh it is fine, as much he keeps on being good with TM, I don't care if he stays in Russia". But these people forget very fast that :

1) Azmoun had a bad period last spring, some asking CQ to bench him before the last TM matches
                      2) Yeah he was scoring against the like of Montegro, Qatar, Uzbekistan. Our WC opponents will be a better level than this.

He will realize his mistake next year when he wll cry after Iran's elimination. he will realize he lost 1 years playing with his russian buddies while our opponents tests themselves regularly in Champions league and top 4 leagues.

Comment

Aslan az asibdidegi begzarim, kafi in ast ke dar jaame jahani Iran ba Cameroon 0-0 baazi kone, az Alman 2-0 bebaaze, va 1-1 ba Colombia tasavi kone, az Jaame Jahani hafz beshe va

Sardar jon manande dasteye gol barmigarde to baghale baba Berdyev va ta 33 saalegi dar lige Roosie mipose.

In riske aslie.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

It's so stupid.

I wonder if azmoun spoke to CQ at all about this ?

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            It's so stupid.
                            I wonder if azmoun spoke to CQ at all about this ?
                            I don't understand CQ sometimes. He has better chance to achieve a good WC with lazio & Groningen players at his disposal than with Rubin & Persepolis ones

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Iranian fans are so unlucky to have their best players that are so little ambitious.
                              A lot of top Iranian players always had this "loyalty" issue as soon as they stepped in Europe, clinging to whatever comes to their way and never letting go. Sardar with Berdyev, but also Mahdavikia with HSV, Nekounam with Osasuna etc..

I think our players get scared of getting "lost" over there and therefore develop this stupid attachement to whatever club or person who first helped them settle over there, consequently giving them an easier pass to the national team as well (so not needing to develop further to make the NT squad).

Right now Sardar perfectly knows that even if he stays in Russia as long as he plays, he will be invited, so why risk it and make a move to a better team/league like all non-Iranian players with his talent would do?

The people around him advising him (including that Hagitali dude) are garbage

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                                Aslan az asibdidegi begzarim, kafi in ast ke dar jaame jahani Iran ba Cameroon 0-0 baazi kone, az Alman 2-0 bebaaze, va 1-1 ba Colombia tasavi kone, az Jaame Jahani hafz beshe va

Sardar jon manande dasteye gol barmigarde to baghale baba Berdyev va ta 33 saalegi dar lige Roosie mipose.

In riske aslie.
                                Na, even if Iran loses all it's group stage games and goes home after 3 games played, he could still show his skills and keep the interest of big teams. Football is not about a single player but team work.

All our other players who went to Europe after our WC tournaments didn't go there because we won games and advanced from our group. and their numbers are many.

Comment

Working...
                                X