This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    Italian media reporting that Lazio is happy that the ownership is clear and is offering 20mio for him.

http://www.calcionews24.com/lazio-az...-puo-trattare/

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
    Maghaale mige ke gheimate Azmoun 18-20 million Euro ast. Arzeshesh raft bala?
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Maghaale mige ke gheimate Azmoun 18-20 million Euro ast. Arzeshesh raft bala?
      If the Rubin contract is truly 3 years, then yes that value is normal and I doubt that Rubin will sell him for less than that even next summer

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
        Italian media reporting that Lazio is happy that the ownership is clear and is offering 20mio for him.

http://www.calcionews24.com/lazio-az...-puo-trattare/

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
        wow I've never seen a team this persistent for an Iranian. Even if they don't get him, I'm a fan of them now. Respect to lazio

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
          wow I've never seen a team this persistent for an Iranian. Even if they don't get him, I'm a fan of them now. Respect to lazio
          Italia yek farhange footbalie binaziri dare. Yek falsafeye footbalie shokofa va naamdaar.

Chizhai ke Azmoun dar 6 mah dar Italia mitone yaad begire, 15 saal ham dar Roosie bemoone yad nemigire.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

This situation is such a sh*tshow, I think it's very possible that Rubin/Berdyev keep Sardar thinking they can sell him for 25 million Euro next year. Lazio's desperate need for Sardar ends as they buy an alternate, and Sardar has a quiet season and okay World Cup, and his price drops to 10-15 million. Then, Rubin being angry that he could have sold for 20 million now holds on to Sardar in the hopes of making up the lost 10 million they could have made, and Sardar is stuck in Russia (Stockholm Syndrome, so he'll be happy as a 40 year old playing for Berdyev-coached Tom Tomsk).

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              This situation is such a sh*tshow, I think it's very possible that Rubin/Berdyev keep Sardar thinking they can sell him for 25 million Euro next year. Lazio's desperate need for Sardar ends as they buy an alternate, and Sardar has a quiet season and okay World Cup, and his price drops to 10-15 million. Then, Rubin being angry that he could have sold for 20 million now holds on to Sardar in the hopes of making up the lost 10 million they could have made, and Sardar is stuck in Russia (Stockholm Syndrome, so he'll be happy as a 40 year old playing for Berdyev-coached Tom Tomsk).
              emkanesh hast.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

IV claims is one year deal, any truth?!

Comment

20 million is a lot for an RPL player.
                  Rubin would certainly be willing to get rid of him for that much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

it is a one year contract so it doesn't matter what his estimated value is going to be. He will be a free agent next summer. he better hope he is not going to get injured before the WC otherwise he gets to stay in RPL for another season after the WC. Overall very risky move.. i forgot this Persian saying but its something like when you have cash why would you go borrow money.. It applies to Sardar. when you have an offer from Lazio why would you go to Rubin for another year in hope of getting a better offer next season. I dont think he is going to go to any top team that is bigger and better than Lazio after the WC
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah $20 million does seem like a lot. Leceister City paid about 18 million Euros for the RPL's top goal scorer at the time Ahmed Musa.. So if Lazio were really to offer that much I don't see how Rubin Kazan could say no. But to be honest these Italian sources seem fishy. Italy is actually a lot like Iran when it comes to BS media, party bazi, corruption etc. so these Italian sources should be taken with the same grain as salt as Iranian ones..

Comment

It makes me really sad to see non-Iranian posters on reddit already making fun of Sardar... Saying he doesn't have the quality to play in a better league anyway. Saying this is a horrible move for him, etc. Seems the only people I've seen say this is a smart move are Sardar, Berdyev, and a few posters on PFDC.

CQ is the king of playing it safe, so I'm honestly not surprised at his alleged advice to Sardar to stay in Russia. I am excited for the mental gymnastics some will use to justify this move over the coming years. Hope Sardar studies every blade of grass on these stadium fields, because that is the only benefit for TM of him staying in Russia. He'll know where all the patches of crabgrass are so he can shoot from there!

Even if he scores 15 goals in the league, I still think this move hurts his career in the long run. He will be an afterthought this whole upcoming season, outside a miracle run by Kazan to a championship with him as top-league scorer. Unless this unlikely event happens, this year in Kazan is meaningless and a year wasted in his career. A good world cup while playing for Lazio could have gotten him into a true top club and made him a household name.

Now, we're all hoping he will have a good world cup to remain relevant and make it to a team like Lazio! He's already relevant and can already play for Lazio, wtf!! It's his career. Hope he enjoys his year of comfort in Russia spending the weekends with papa in castle berdyev.

Comment

reddit is right, if liverpool wanted him and now lazio, which is willing to pay 20 million and he wont go means he either want alot more money or is scared to play there

Comment

Do you have a Reddit account by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                              Yeah $20 million does seem like a lot. Leceister City paid about 18 million Euros for the RPL's top goal scorer at the time Ahmed Musa.. So if Lazio were really to offer that much I don't see how Rubin Kazan could say no. But to be honest these Italian sources seem fishy. Italy is actually a lot like Iran when it comes to BS media, party bazi, corruption etc. so these Italian sources should be taken with the same grain as salt as Iranian ones..
                              Lazio is demanding 30mil for Keita who only has 1 year left on his contract and they just got about 17-20mil for shipping off their 31year old ex captain Biglia..!
                              like i said many times before @ 10-12 Azmoun was moft and hell of a buy..! but there was so many court challenges and such a cloud hanging over his ownership and mafiaso seeming representation & contractual situation that no one was going to deal with the headaches of attaining his services for much more than those $10-12mil figures..!

like Z mentioned, if indeed he signed a 3year contract with Rubin, then highly doubt they'll let him leave for any less than 18-20Mil, considering his pedigree and still very young age..!

i'm still shocked he was talked into freaking 3 year contract..!!
                              i sorta figured he will likely succumb to 2 Years, in order to ensure a bone is thrown his original EU adopting Club's way upon his departure from the club next year, but that added 3rd year (which was probably due to silly iraninan roodarbassi and feeling the need to mend relations with Rubin fans/mgmt for the unceremonious way that he ditched their club two years ago inorder to follow his mentor beirdman..!) could prove to be a big mistake and it has potential to become a major stumbling block in the future negotiations to take him away to an upgraded EU League after the WC...!??

Ps, if Birdman was indeed a genuine good mentor and papa-figure (as sardar thinks he is), he woulda advised him to add an already set figure ( say $15-20Mil..!?) buy-out clause to his new Rubin contract...! so if a desirable to Sardar suitor came after him, Rubin doesnt run them off by greed for playing too hard to get in their negotiation with that club..!!
                              after all Russian League/clubs arent really poor and arent desperate for cash enough (like eredivisie) to allow their big talents leave on the cheap..!

Comment

Karimi's turning point was when he declined an offer from Atletico Madrid. Let's wait and see what will happen in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X