This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    That was so stupid and amateurish! I bet Bahrainis could easily make Iran play with 10 men if he's around! Controlling his emotions is something he definitely should learn if he wants to progress further.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Unbelievable, just when he was shining he does something that immature. Attitude wise he has a long way to go. Thank god it was just a league game and not some CL or WCQ game, he's only 21 and can learn from this. I remember he got into a unnecessary fight with some Japanese player as well during that friendly game.

Comment

Very stupid mistake. Hope he learns his lesson from this and matures up.

I am just speculating. Could his mental breakdown in this match have something to do with the fact that Berdyev is leaving the club??? Not because it makes it alright or anything.
        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
        >-----------------<
        Marg bar dictator
        >-----------------<

Comment

The Iranian summer bad news train actually should involve Dejagah staying at Al Arabi, Taremi and Rezaeian leaving Rizespor, Hajsafi having no Euro offers, Berdyev leaving Rostov, and now Sardar's suspension.

Hopefully we can regain some positive momentum before the Qatar game in a little over 3 weeks.

Comment

He is still very young, only 21, hope he learns from this. Really unnecessary....
            The way his teammates shaked their head said it all...

Comment

Im sorry, but am I the only one who looked at the video and doesn't think Sardar deserved a Red?

Yes, he kicked the guy, but it was after the guy clearly grabbed him, not to mention the kick was very light. I think he deserved a yellow card, not a red.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Im sorry, but am I the only one who looked at the video and doesn't think Sardar deserved a Red?

Yes, he kicked the guy, but it was after the guy clearly grabbed him, not to mention the kick was very light. I think he deserved a yellow card, not a red.
                There was no ball near him, they were not in a duel and it was clearly and intentionally a move (kick) to hurt the player of the opposing team = straight red card.

Comment

It was definitely a red card. I just hope that he won't get a 4 game suspension , that would be catastrophic...

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                    The Iranian summer bad news train actually should involve Dejagah staying at Al Arabi, Taremi and Rezaeian leaving Rizespor, Hajsafi having no Euro offers, Berdyev leaving Rostov, and now Sardar's suspension.

Hopefully we can regain some positive momentum before the Qatar game in a little over 3 weeks.
                    I don't actually see it as negatively as you! It could have been so much worse!

Azmoun gets to go to Rostov instead of staying in Rubin! Ezzatollahi finally gets playing time after 1 year of warming the bench (and he does it fantastically)! Gucci miraculously joins a first division dutch team from an Arabic club! An oldie like Masoud goes to Europe. Ali Karimi goes to a club, not worse than Dinamo Zagreb! Out of the blue, Shahbazzadeh joins the Turkish side. Both Taremi and Rezaeian, despite going back to Iran, did join a Turkish team but blew it themselves (their own fault)! JB is almost going to the CL and out of the blue Sosha Makani goes to Norway!

I don't know about you but to me, this is still the best year for the Iranian football in decades! There can not be more positive momentum than this!

Ps. If Berdiyev does leave and doesn't take Azmoun with himself, it could actually be good for Azmoun! He can finally learn to live without him! and the other way around....if he does take him to Spartak, Azmoun wont play in the CL this year but he will instead join a better club in Russia and hopefully progress better. Gotta see positivity in everything!

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                      It was definitely a red card. I just hope that he won't get a 4 game suspension , that would be catastrophic...
                      They will go hard on him, this is a typical nasty striker behaviour when they get frustrated by defenders. I hope Rostov has some good lawyers to reduce the suspension to 2 games max.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        They will go hard on him, this is a typical nasty striker behaviour when they get frustrated by defenders.
                        Not to mention that the Russian federation probably hold a grudge against him for complaining to CAS... BTW If he stays with Rostov he will at least get to play in CL play offs but if he joins Spartak , it will mean that he won't play during a month (if he indeed gets banned for 4 games).

Comment

Lol Mahdavikia got a similar red card when he was at Hamburg, but he is not immature or Bache nane

Comment

Unbelievable, just when he was shining he does something that immature. Attitude wise he has a long way to go. Thank god it was just a league game and not some CL or WCQ game, he's only 21 and can learn from this. I remember he got into a unnecessary fight with some Japanese player as well during that friendly game.
                            Azmoun's reaction in the game vs Japan was pretty normal considenring what the Japanese player did, most other players would react the same way.

I doubt he will be suspended.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                              Azmoun's reaction in the game vs Japan was pretty normal considenring what the Japanese player did, most other players would react the same way.
                              I doubt he will be suspended.
                              Well yeah, of course I will give Azmoun the benefit of the doubt because I stand at his side, but what he did today was just silly. And I am healthy concerned about his too aggressive way of play, he seems to make a lot of fouls for a forward. I hope experienced players can keep him in tone to deal with it in a better manner against even more annoying Arab teams in the WCQ.

Comment

Well yeah, of course I will give Azmoun the benefit of the doubt because I stand at his side, but what he did today was just silly. And I am healthy concerned about his too aggressive way of play, he seems to make a lot of fouls for a forward. I hope experienced players can keep him in tone to deal with it in a better manner against even more annoying Arab teams in the WCQ.
                                Yeah it was a bit silly what he did, but not something you'd expect a red card for, it was the acting of the opponent that got him the red card I think. I jus tdon't think we should blow this out of porportion. He was frustrated and had a bit of bad luck so he was sent off, hopefully he will only learn and grow from this experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X