Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair against Japan Kiyotake hit him on the chest before Azmoun started to pull his jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Your post is reported to Mods.
      Really? Come on, you are grown man. This isn't preschool, he said shut up, he didn't insult your mother. No need to tell on him, just solve your problems with don't go running away to someone else...

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Man i miss the good old days of Daei, Hashemian, Bagheri, Kia, new generation are bunch of Bache-Naneh!
        That includes Jahanbakhsh, Ezatollahi, Ansarifard, Shahbazzadeh, Torabi, Mohammadi, Hajsafi, Ali Karimi as well?

Comment

Bad move by Azmoun. Positive thing is of he does get suspended he'll be injury free and not fatigued against Qatar/China.

Comment

Azmoun was crying so maybe it means that he won't follow Berdyev this time?

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
              Really? Come on, you are grown man. This isn't preschool, he said shut up, he didn't insult your mother. No need to tell on him, just solve your problems with don't go running away to someone else...
              So how should i solve the issue with such a character who is trolling boards in last 20 years? IK, ISP and now here. If you don't know the character, just don't comment.
              So what you suggest, should i bring myself down at same level as him? I actually laughed at him, the best thing was reporting his comment, because i know the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                That includes Jahanbakhsh, Ezatollahi, Ansarifard, Shahbazzadeh, Torabi, Mohammadi, Hajsafi, Ali Karimi as well?
                No, but generally speaking we had less of these things old days.

Comment

So, that makes it OK?
                  No way. We don't tolerate that.
                  People can express their opposing point of views and disagree with one another WITH RESPECT! And not in this way!

--------------

OK GUYS,
                  cool it off now, one friendly warning already issued.
                  Next time will be an official infraction!
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                    So, that makes it OK?
                    No way. We don't tolerate that.
                    People can express their opposing point of views and disagree with one another WITH RESPECT! And not in this way!

--------------

OK GUYS,
                    cool it off now, one friendly warning already issued.
                    Next time will be an official infraction!
                    In no way did I say it was ok. I said that it is better that he solve the problem directly with the other member rather than report him to the mod, what he said was not ok but it is not a serious infraction! If we reported every member who said something like shut up or idiot we would have very few members left, these small things is better to be solved directly by the two or more parties involved!

Comment

In no way did I say it was ok. I said that it is better that he solve the problem directly with the other member rather than report him to the mod, what he said was not ok but it is not a serious infraction! If we reported every member who said something like shut up or idiot we would have very few members left, these small things is better to be solved directly by the two or more parties involved!

And who are you to decide the forum rules?
                      We don't tolerate these type of talks! PERIOD!

You don't agree with this rules, you are welcome to leave this site!
                      END OF DISCUSSION!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Im sorry, but am I the only one who looked at the video and doesn't think Sardar deserved a Red?

Yes, he kicked the guy, but it was after the guy clearly grabbed him, not to mention the kick was very light. I think he deserved a yellow card, not a red.
                        completely agreed, while azmouns action was stupid it was not nearly as bad as some are making it out to be. The defender gave him a shove out of nowhere and he returned the favor with a light kick, he sold it well to the ref and pulled a bahrain/china move.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post

And who are you to decide the forum rules?
                          We don't tolerate these type of talks! PERIOD!

You don't agree with this rules, you are welcome to leave this site!
                          END OF DISCUSSION!
                          I apologize, I was not trying to determine the rules!

Anyways, best we leave this conversation.

Comment

^
                            OK, thanks.

Comment

what the hell why did this turn into a tattle tell forum? lol

Anyways Berdyev should be making his decision soon... its either Spartak or Russian NT...

Who knows, maybe Berdyev will even drag Sardar with him to the Russian NT LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Lol Mahdavikia got a similar red card when he was at Hamburg, but he is not immature or Bache nane
                                I doubt you are old enough to remember Kia's golden years in Europe... Is not only question of red card, is general behaviors of many of younger generation kids in Iran compare to 20 years a go.

Comment

Working...
                                X