Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you bring in Sardar in the second half, the coach will most likely not advise his team/warn them against him. Sardar will come in the second half and score off of a counter attack.

Comment

https://twitter.com/i__m__a__n__/sta...30158116093952

Comment

https://twitter.com/i__m__a__n__/sta...32808706506753

Comment

looks like sardar will likely be brought on around 55-60 min..!!

lets hope Rostov hold this scoreline till then...!!??

Comment

I think, this match can go two ways now. Either Ajax wins 2-1 or Rostov holds them 1-1.

Comment

Just not enough help for Azmoun to get a scoring opportunity in my opinion

Comment

Sardar is warming up separately with trainer at half time!

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                  Sardar is warming up separately with trainer at half time!
                  https://twitter.com/i__m__a__n__/sta...34957381341184

Comment

I dont see why we shd care anymore. Both sardar and ezzi are being shipped out to moscow, along with the coach. So whatever happens to rostov isnt exactly vital to me. Besides being from russia, which I absolutely loath.

The only issue is if one of our lads comes in and scores or does great in this last game, which would make a name for himself. But seeing how coaches behave, when one of their players is being transferred, they hardly give playing time to them and try to form the team along with what players are to remain.

Go Ajax

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                      I dont see why we shd care anymore. Both sardar and ezzi are being shipped out to moscow, along with the coach. So whatever happens to rostov isnt exactly vital to me. Besides being from russia, which I absolutely loath.

The only issue is if one of our lads comes in and scores or does great in this last game, which would make a name for himself. But seeing how coaches behave, when one of their players is being transferred, they hardly give playing time to them and try to form the team along with what players are to remain.

Go Ajax
                      Booooo... Get out

Comment

Start of the second half, no Azmoun yet

Comment

he will come in for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

Go Ajax
                            This match is the most watched and high profile game these boys have gotten a chance to play in during their entire lives. The exposure is crucial.

Comment

He's on the sideline warming

Comment

As long as Azmoun and Ezatolahi are part of Rostov, I will cheer for the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X